Sea of Thieves not showing up to download in the Xbox app

Discus and support Sea of Thieves not showing up to download in the Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to download from my console to my pc, and the only thing showing up that I can download is Subnautica. Is there any fix for this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WyattBeavan, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:32 AM.

1. WyattBeavan
    WyattBeavan Guest

I am trying to download from my console to my pc, and the only thing showing up that I can download is Subnautica. Is there any fix for this?

:)

2. blueamcat Win User

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
  3. Draxind89 Win User

Xbox app loads up, tried to load my friends list then closes

Yeah. I'm at the point where I'm probably going to ask Rare if they can do something. Heck, there's a chance this is "Sea of Thieves" related any ways so why not.
    do me a favour and try the xbox app again? i downloaded the closed beta for sea of thieves for that stress test weekend and it actually showed my friends list. now my xbox app is not crashing (hope i dont jynx it)
  4. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  5. JOSHTHEGIANT306 Win User

Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS

I have already downloaded the xbox beta app and I am downloading sea of thieves but after more than 24hours of downloading its only up to 7.18GB out of 44.23. And my internet is 130Mbps and its downloading at only 2Mbps.
  6. JOSHTHEGIANT306 Win User

Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS

I have already downloaded the xbox beta app and I am downloading sea of thieves but after more than 24hours of downloading its only up to 7.18GB out of 44.23. And my internet is 130Mbps and its downloading at only 2Mbps.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves not showing up to download in the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves showing

2. Purchased Sea of Thieves but only showed up on one of 2 Xboxs on our account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sea of Thieves but only showed up on one of 2 Xboxs on our account: We purchased Sea of Thieves before Xmas. It asked which devices to download on, chose all. One of the 2 Xbox's was able to add the game, the other it asked needed more room, so games were deleted....
  3. sea of thieves just showing a picture then just closing

in XBoX on Windows
    sea of thieves just showing a picture then just closing: i have played sea of thieves for like two years ago on another pc but i just downloaded it on this pc and it just like... shows a picture then it just closes. i have tried lanching minecraft...
  4. Sea of Thieves not showing up in the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves not showing up in the microsoft store: I bought Sea of Thieves a few years ago and was playing it a lot, I took a break for a while and wanted to play it again. I checked my Microsoft store library and then it wasn't in my library. I...
  5. I purchased sea of thieves in the micrtosoft shop, but it doesn't show up in my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased sea of thieves in the micrtosoft shop, but it doesn't show up in my library.: I have payed for the game, and have gotten charged, but the game is not in my library. The Microsoft store shows no sign of me even having purchased it, but I have now lost $40 on my bank accoun...
  6. a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store: hey, a friend of mine bought me a game called sea of thieves anneverserary edition, ive played it for some time, but for some reason the microsoft store claims ive never owned the game, although i...
  7. Xbox Companion App is not showing games linked through steam account: Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App is not showing games linked through steam account: Sea of Thieves: I own Sea of Thieves(SoT) on Steam, and I have my steam account, and Xbox account linked. I can't join into a friends active crew through xbox companion app without an invite, error:...
  8. Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo: This issue has not been fixed by reinstalling or moving it to other hard drives, nor any of the other fixes on Sea of Thieves is not Launching – Sea of Thieves this page. It happened with...
  9. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.: I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've basically paid for nothing in return ... I'd like...
  10. Sea of thieves pre order not showing on Xbox live rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of thieves pre order not showing on Xbox live rewards: Xbox Live Rewards All the other pre orders I made showed up within 96 hours.. Sea of thieves didn't so the mission reward hasn't triggered b002d397-092f-4387-be5c-cb34b723888e