Sea of Thieves not working

Discus and support Sea of Thieves not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I downloaded Sea of Thieves. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine and today I went to open the game and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CadenBrown, May 23, 2020 at 5:23 AM.

1. CadenBrown
    CadenBrown Guest

So, I have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I downloaded Sea of Thieves. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine and today I went to open the game and I kept getting this error: "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error
    code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001." If anyone knows what I should do to fix this or if it has to do with the current Xbox services situation it would be great.

:)

2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game pass games and still have no credit.

Yeah the sea of thieves one seems to not be working either.
  3. YsaR Crystal Win User

Game Pass PC "bye for now" message

hi

ive only downloaded FH4 and sea of thieves and sea works perfectly no message or nothing just loads straight up.
  4. menda54 Win User

microsoft games crashing

Im playing on windows 10 pc and i tried to reinstall sea of thieves one time but it didnt work. Today I played sea of ​​thieves myself and nothing happened to me, immediately when a friend joined me, it crashed.
  5. Emo Goggles Win User

Can Xbox one and pc Xbox app cross play

if it is a game that works like sea of thieves does I wouldn't see why not.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?

Im working, if i have some time ill jump into Sea of Thieves.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves not working - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves working

2. Sea of Thieves Voice Chat Not Working at All

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Voice Chat Not Working at All: I just got Sea of Thieves 3 days ago for PC, I was really excited to play it but was bummed out when my voice chat wasn't working. I watched countless videos and read countless articles about how...
  3. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  4. Sea of thieves Pirate Emporium not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Pirate Emporium not working: Hello, I have a big problem with the game Sea of thieves, my primary XBOX account can't acces to Pirate emporium, can't buy rare pieces and see how much pieces i have. But my secondary account...
  5. xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC): Hello, I just bought the xbox game pass on pc today, it seems that there is a problem because I tried to download the game sea of thieves the download option doesn't even show on microsoft store...
  6. Sea of Thieves In Game Voice Chat Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves In Game Voice Chat Not Working: When invited to a party with friends we can communicate fine. When joining randomly into a session, I cannot hear anyone or they hear me. Essentially I cannot pick up on any "hot mics". I'm on PC...
  7. Sea of thieves mercenary promotion not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of thieves mercenary promotion not working: Xbox | Games and Entertainment on All Your Devices I bought this offer for $25 and have a screenshot of my receipt. A customer support rep said I qualify and to report it here to be looked into...
  8. RE: Ticket 1425160309 Sea of Thieves snack promotion codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RE: Ticket 1425160309 Sea of Thieves snack promotion codes not working: Following up from a chat I just had with someone on the support chat. I was told posting this here was the best place to get this issue resolved. GF and I bought 4 packs of the cookies for the...
  9. Sea of thieves doesn't work correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves doesn't work correctly: Hello, in the game sea of thieves it is impossible to play in open crew. I launch an open crew with a galleon or sloop, and I lift anchor. The game finds players, then the loading page stays on...
  10. Sea of Thieves not working after updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves not working after updates: Hi everybody, yesterday after downloading the recent updates, the game was not running anymore, i checked around if somebody had the same problem and try to fix it, the maximum i got was the grey...