SEA OF THIEVES obsidian lantern

Discus and support SEA OF THIEVES obsidian lantern in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I watched the live streaming of the games awards,and I Was logged in with my Microsoft account, but I didn't yet receive the obsidian lantern, is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Silverio Cusatis, Feb 14, 2019.

1. SEA OF THIEVES obsidian lantern

Hello I watched the live streaming of the games awards,and I Was logged in with my Microsoft account, but I didn't yet receive the obsidian lantern, is it possibile to check If there Was a problem?
    Thanks My Microsoft gametag is StreetSilver91

:)

Silverio Cusatis, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Tedakin Win User

Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

I didn't receive my mixpot reward either and I was definitely signed in and linked. It as the Sea of Thieves Obsidian Lantern from the Game Rewards last week. Any help?
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Silverio,

Thanks for getting back to us in regards to this issue. We actually have a previous thread that was made by an ambassador in regards to this same issue of not receiving the lantern. This is the article

'Missing Game Awards Mixpot, Sea of Thieves Obsidian Lantern'

Our Forums ambassador posted the resolution on the thread:

"I finally got this resolved directly via Rare's support on their Sea of Thieves website. This is of course not the proper route, but this is ridiculous. Link below to thier support forum topic which
    ends with them saying to open a support ticket for missing items. Perhaps if anyone is still struggling with this, they can finally get help from Rare.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/articles/360001880588-Mixer-promotional-items"

Check it out and let us know how it goes!
  4. ThorX360 Win User

Hi, the games awards was in december, My friends already take the obsidian lantern...
    Hi,

you have to reach the official support page from https://www.seaofthieves.com/ , look for the F.A.Q. page and open the related article (Mixer Promotional Objects).

There you should find all the info and submit an assistance ticket, if needed.

Right now I can't link the english version of the article ( I don't know why) but here you can find the italian version:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/it/articles/360001880588-Oggetti-promozionali-Mixer
  5. Silverio Cusatis Win User

Thaks but the support page redirect me on this website... I think I don't receive the lantern anymore
  6. Silverio Cusatis Win User

Hi, the games awards was in december, My friends already take the obsidian lantern...
Thema:

1. SEA OF THIEVES obsidian lantern - Similar Threads - SEA THIEVES obsidian

2. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.: I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've basically paid for nothing in return ... I'd like...
  3. Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed: Is there a way to play Sea Of Thieves with left handed controller configuration on Xbox One? I Can't play with regular controller because I'm left handed and I need to invert directional controls...
  4. Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account: I purchased Sea of Thieves back in 23/03/18. I recently came back to try the game out again and cannot for my life remember what email address was used. I have tried all the emails I currently...
  5. Impossible to launch sea of thieves. Avacadobears error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible to launch sea of thieves. Avacadobears error.: Everything is in the title. I've been trying for the past 3 hours to connect to this game. My account is the correct one used for the game. AND YET IT TELL ME I DON'T HAVE THE AUTHORISATION!...
  6. Single Player Sea of Thieves Run - Possible, or a total waste of time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Single Player Sea of Thieves Run - Possible, or a total waste of time?: Ahoy folks! So recently I ended up in a scenario where I got to chat with one of the devs of Sea of Thieves and we got onto the fact that it was definitely a game designed to be played with a...
  7. I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass: Hello, I am trying for 3 days to dowload sea of thieves when i try to dowload it i am getting the error 0x803f8001 its not even starting just saying error then i tried to download anniversary...
  8. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  9. Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards: Hello, I had linked both my Sea of Thieves account with my Twitch account and proceeded to watch the Twitch Rivals stream to receive the promotional rewards of the Obsidian Ship liveries set on...
  10. Sea of Thieves: Have not received the Obsidian Lantern

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Have not received the Obsidian Lantern: Reportedly, users online have received the Obsidian Lantern in Sea of Thieves as of about yesterday. The Obsidian Lantern is not in my account yet. I'm 100% sure I was logged into all apps and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to claim obsidian sea of thieves

2. Sea of Thieves Obsidian Pack

3. sea of thieves obsidian ms store

4. xbox sea of thieves stream obsidian giveaways