SEA OF THIEVES obsidian lantern

Discus and support SEA OF THIEVES obsidian lantern in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I watched the live streaming of the games awards,and I Was logged in with my Microsoft account, but I didn't yet receive the obsidian lantern, is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Silverio Cusatis, Feb 14, 2019.

1. SEA OF THIEVES obsidian lantern

Hello I watched the live streaming of the games awards,and I Was logged in with my Microsoft account, but I didn't yet receive the obsidian lantern, is it possibile to check If there Was a problem?
    Thanks My Microsoft gametag is StreetSilver91

:)

Silverio Cusatis, Feb 14, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Silverio,

Thanks for getting back to us in regards to this issue. We actually have a previous thread that was made by an ambassador in regards to this same issue of not receiving the lantern. This is the article

'Missing Game Awards Mixpot, Sea of Thieves Obsidian Lantern'

Our Forums ambassador posted the resolution on the thread:

"I finally got this resolved directly via Rare's support on their Sea of Thieves website. This is of course not the proper route, but this is ridiculous. Link below to thier support forum topic which
    ends with them saying to open a support ticket for missing items. Perhaps if anyone is still struggling with this, they can finally get help from Rare.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/articles/360001880588-Mixer-promotional-items"

Check it out and let us know how it goes!
  3. ThorX360 Win User

Hi, the games awards was in december, My friends already take the obsidian lantern...
    Hi,

you have to reach the official support page from https://www.seaofthieves.com/ , look for the F.A.Q. page and open the related article (Mixer Promotional Objects).

There you should find all the info and submit an assistance ticket, if needed.

Right now I can't link the english version of the article ( I don't know why) but here you can find the italian version:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/it/articles/360001880588-Oggetti-promozionali-Mixer
  4. Silverio Cusatis Win User

Thaks but the support page redirect me on this website... I think I don't receive the lantern anymore
  5. Silverio Cusatis Win User

Hi, the games awards was in december, My friends already take the obsidian lantern...
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

these things can take a couple of weeks to be sent out to all.

So it might be best to wait at leaast 2 weeks.
Thema:

1. SEA OF THIEVES obsidian lantern - Similar Threads - SEA THIEVES obsidian

2. Roccat Swarm can't access the Sea Of Thieves executible in the WindowsApps folder

in XBoX on Windows
    Roccat Swarm can't access the Sea Of Thieves executible in the WindowsApps folder: I am currently running windows 10 and I have Roccat Swarm installed. It's is the software for my gaming mouse. It has an auto switching function to change my mouse settings for each game. All my...
  3. Sea of Thieves: Crews of Rage Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Crews of Rage Update: It's time to talk about my favorite game on Game Pass: Sea of Thieves. With the new update, Crews of Rage, it sends players off on a quest to collect some particularly hot and dangerous treasure....
  4. Why won’t sea of thieves launch on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t sea of thieves launch on my Xbox one?: Why wont sea of thieves launch on xbox one? Ive tried re booting uninstalling nothing works 4e9914c1-66f6-48df-a10d-9edc4ad44e87
  5. I cant login sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login sea of thieves: hello guys, i got this error, only this game has a connection problem I play a lot of games but only this one not working can you help me? [img] f4964a32-7cf3-4fa5-8a7c-96d28436ebcc
  6. Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins???: Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? 06dc400f-e817-4e1d-ad4d-91c6080e43e0
  7. Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????: I recently bought the digital version of Sea of Thieves on Xbox 1S and I have heard that I am able to download SoT on my PC with no additional charge as long as I use the same Microsoft account....
  8. Sea of Thieves Tattoos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Tattoos: For all of you that play Sea of Thieves, what tattoo set do you have on your character? Do you go all out and put all of them on or do you try to keep it simple with one?...
  9. Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards: Hello, I had linked both my Sea of Thieves account with my Twitch account and proceeded to watch the Twitch Rivals stream to receive the promotional rewards of the Obsidian Ship liveries set on...
  10. Sea of Thieves: Have not received the Obsidian Lantern

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Have not received the Obsidian Lantern: Reportedly, users online have received the Obsidian Lantern in Sea of Thieves as of about yesterday. The Obsidian Lantern is not in my account yet. I'm 100% sure I was logged into all apps and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to claim obsidian sea of thieves

2. Sea of Thieves Obsidian Pack

3. sea of thieves obsidian ms store

4. xbox sea of thieves stream obsidian giveaways