Sea of Thieves online

Discus and support Sea of Thieves online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sea of Thieves is my favourite game to play, but for the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to play it for 10 minutes before my Xbox loses xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DelicousCake44, May 21, 2019.

1. Sea of Thieves online

Sea of Thieves is my favourite game to play, but for the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to play it for 10 minutes before my Xbox loses xbox live connection. Whenever I play any other online game it's perfectly fine, but I haven't been able to
    play Sea of Thieves

:)

DelicousCake44, May 21, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Game Pass is a subscription service to get access to games including Sea of Thieves.

Gold is a subscription service to be able to play online. Sea of Thieves is an online only game and would require gold to be able to play it.

Unless he own Sea of Thieves by itself, he needs both.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Best CO-OP game you played on Xbox Live

I separate them
    - Co-op offline: Diablo 3
    - Co-op online: Sea of Thieves
  4. Whitey Black Win User

cant install

please explain more you buy sea of thieves or only the gold subscription. you need gold to play online
  5. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  6. denis97g Win User
Thema:

Sea of Thieves online

1. Sea of Thieves online - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves online

2. Missing Sea of Thieves DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Sea of Thieves DLC: I was awarded the Onyx four pack during the E3 battle for LA promotion but it is not appearing in my game. I've contactef mixer support andr rare support and cannot get this fixed....
  3. I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD THE SEA OF THIEVES

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD THE SEA OF THIEVES: when I try to download the sea of thieves with xbox (beta) windows 10 it is canceled and the error 0x803f8001 e7c973c5-648d-4a68-b726-4cd89c260f58
  4. Can't refund Sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't refund Sea of thieves: Hi! I bought this game a few days ago and did not like it very much. I was under the impression that a refund was possible, just like you can on Stream. When I tried to refund, the was no option...
  5. sea of thieves basco edicion master chief

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves basco edicion master chief: tengo una duda, hasta el día de ayer era la fecha limite para conseguir el barco edicion especial de master chief, decía que se obtenía con tan solo jugar sea of thieves pero jamas me apareció...
  6. Sea of Thieves : missing file

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves : missing file: Hello ! I just installed the game, it works fine for the first 15 seconds and then says that there is a missing file, and crash. I know that uninstall/reinstall could work, but it took me a very...
  7. SEA OF THIEVES CRASHING ON STARTUP

in XBoX on Windows
    SEA OF THIEVES CRASHING ON STARTUP: Hi, I really really really really need some proper assistance. Since the Halo theme thingy was anounced I am trying to get back in the game. I just can't get it to work. litterally spend about...
  8. Can someone help me i cant play Sea of Thieves because of the online safety.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me i cant play Sea of Thieves because of the online safety.: When i start Sea of Thieves there pops up a window that says i have to change my online safety. So I changed it but it is still coming what can I do? Sorryy for bad english i'm german :)...
  9. Sea of Thieves not allowed to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves not allowed to play online: Hi, I have two Xbox accounts on the same PC and two Game Pass subscriptions. On one account I am able to play Sea of Thieves, but when logging in to the other account I get an error message that...
  10. Sea of Thieves - Can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves - Can't play online: Hi! When I'm starting Sea of Thieves on my PC it says that I need to change my xbox settings to play online, and the settings are already on. Sea of Thieves says that i need xbox live gold, but...