Sea of Thieves Onyx MixPot -

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Onyx MixPot - in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I got this message "Thanks for watching Sea of Thieves: Mixer Invitational – Battle for LA. Your Onyx Four Pack MixPot is ready and waiting in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ERlC420, Jun 30, 2019.

1. ERlC420
    ERlC420 Guest

So I got this message "Thanks for watching Sea of Thieves: Mixer Invitational – Battle for LA. Your Onyx Four Pack MixPot is ready and waiting in the game—sorry for the confusion. Launch Sea of Thieves and you’ll find these four items
    in the Equipment Chest: Onyx Bucket, Onyx Compass, Obsidian Drum, and Black Dog Concertina." I launched my sea of thieves game and went to my equipment chest. There is no items in my chest. I ask customer service and they say it was added to my account.
    Again, I have not gotten this content in my game. Can someone please point me where to seek help to get these items before I am no longer able to get them....? Thank you,

Eric

:)

ERlC420, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Wojt2007lys Win User

Rewards Program Quests bug

Thank you for watching the Sea of ​​Thieves broadcast: Mixer Invitational - Battle for LA. Your Onyx Four Pack MixPot package is ready and waiting for you in the game - we apologize for the confusion.
    When you launch the Sea of ​​Thieves game, you'll find the following four items in the equipment chest: Onyx Bucket, Onyx Compass, Obsidian Drum and Black Dog Concertina.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request

Hi Blueshadowbeast,

Thanks for reaching out! We noticed this is a duplicate post and will be locking this thread. We will leave the other
    "Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019"
    open for discussion regarding this concern. This post will still be here as well in case you need to reference it.

Thank you!
  4. ERlC420 Win User

I do not believe PC ONLY users can access this content. I may have to access Sea of Thieves through console to gain these items. Someone should fix this for people with PC only.
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

They wiuld have been added directly to your account check the manage games section and make sure that the add ons are installed
  6. JOSHUASHALO Win User

It on xbox and PC. It show be on your account already and you well found it.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves Onyx MixPot - - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Onyx

2. Sea of Thieves main menu freeze/stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves main menu freeze/stuttering: Hello, I contacted Rare support but they can't help me. When I wanna play Sea of Thieves I got some problems starting the game. The game launches and it checks If I'm logged in. After these...
  3. Sea of thieves will not download (PC, Xbox app) - 0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves will not download (PC, Xbox app) - 0x803f8001: I have tried the fixes described in this thread to no avail:...
  4. Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Dobry den nejde mi spustit sea of thieves pri zmacknuti hrat jenom problikne startovaci okno a nic vic se nedeje. [Translation- Hello I can not run the sea of thieves when crushed play just...
  5. Im having the error code 0x97e107df when trying to load sea of thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having the error code 0x97e107df when trying to load sea of thieves: Ive given my xbox 2 hours powered down and i am still unable to load my game aba77c72-1468-4eea-995f-d89098712295
  6. Sea Of Thieves, déconnexion au bout de 15 minutes [Translation-Sea Of Thieves,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves, déconnexion au bout de 15 minutes [Translation-Sea Of Thieves,...: Bonjour, des amies mon fait découvrir SoT récemment en mode familial, nous étions 3 et les deux membres qui n'avaient pas acheté la clé Sea of Thieves se faisait déconnecté tour de role toute les...
  7. Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack: Hello Microsoft Forum, I was present at the Sea of Thieves Mixer Stream and got the Onyx Pack for my account, but I do not find the items in the game, it's the same account I'm signed in to...
  8. Sea of Thieves Onyx Set and Midnight Blunderbuss

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx Set and Midnight Blunderbuss: Hi, I wanted to ask if it is possible to still obtain the Onyx four piece set that was offered during the Chips Ahoy promotion last year? And also the Midnight Blunderbuss offered with the Sea of...
  9. Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request: Hi again A week ago I tried to inquire about receiving the Onyx Compass for SoT for watching the Inside Xbox stream on Mixer but have not had any real feedback on why I haven't received the item...
  10. InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves): Hey Guys, I watched the recent InsideXbox Stream on Mixer and got the Onyx Kompass for Sea of Thieves. The Compass already shows up in my Microsoft Account on the official Website but it doesn´t...