Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Forum, I was present at the Sea of Thieves Mixer Stream and got the Onyx Pack for my account, but I do not find the items in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by T0minerTV, Jun 17, 2019.

1. T0minerTV
    T0minerTV Guest

Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

Hello Microsoft Forum,

I was present at the Sea of Thieves Mixer Stream and got the Onyx Pack

for my account, but I do not find the items in the game, it's the same

account I'm signed in to with the Xbox app.

Kind regards

Tobias

:)

T0minerTV, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Wojt2007lys Win User

Rewards Program Quests bug

Thank you for watching the Sea of ​​Thieves broadcast: Mixer Invitational - Battle for LA. Your Onyx Four Pack MixPot package is ready and waiting for you in the game - we apologize for the confusion.
    When you launch the Sea of ​​Thieves game, you'll find the following four items in the equipment chest: Onyx Bucket, Onyx Compass, Obsidian Drum and Black Dog Concertina.
  3. Likeablock9 Win User

Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

I have tried that, nothing appears to be there and I have checked in game again.
  4. Galaxy Golden Win User

Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

You should wait 2 weeks after the stream before contacting support about this situation.
  5. Tarnend Win User

Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

Hi, as the previous link that was posted, it should be with you in the next few days if not already in your chest..... hopefully its there for you now :)
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

Make sure you install th pack from manage games
Thema:

Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

1. Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Onyx

2. Can't play Sea of Thieves on Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Sea of Thieves on Xbox game pass for PC: EDIT: I fixed the issue. I had to uninstall the game, then uninstall the Xbox App. Then when I pressed the install button again it said "Downloading 2 MB of 2 MB" while it was scanning my hard...
  3. Sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves: Hello, I have downloaded sea of thieves with my gamepass on the pc. On my xbox i have sea of thieves on disk. When i downloaded sea of thieves on the pc and logged in i had te make a new...
  4. Sea Of Thieves Error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Error.: i can't delete the game and download it again cause of my internet speed it will take more than 2-3 days. [img] 549e4eb4-2bea-46d7-8837-28607be6bdbf
  5. Sea of Thieves installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves installation: So I am trying to install Sea of Thieves through disk format and every time I try to it comes up with the message installation stopped and I can't get it to stop doing that and actually install....
  6. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...
  7. Sea of Thieves Onyx MixPot -

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx MixPot -: So I got this message "Thanks for watching Sea of Thieves: Mixer Invitational – Battle for LA. Your Onyx Four Pack MixPot is ready and waiting in the game—sorry for the confusion. Launch Sea of...
  8. Sea of Thieves Onyx Set and Midnight Blunderbuss

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx Set and Midnight Blunderbuss: Hi, I wanted to ask if it is possible to still obtain the Onyx four piece set that was offered during the Chips Ahoy promotion last year? And also the Midnight Blunderbuss offered with the Sea of...
  9. Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request: Hi again A week ago I tried to inquire about receiving the Onyx Compass for SoT for watching the Inside Xbox stream on Mixer but have not had any real feedback on why I haven't received the item...
  10. InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves): Hey Guys, I watched the recent InsideXbox Stream on Mixer and got the Onyx Kompass for Sea of Thieves. The Compass already shows up in my Microsoft Account on the official Website but it doesn´t...