Sea of Thieves Onyx Set and Midnight Blunderbuss

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Onyx Set and Midnight Blunderbuss in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to ask if it is possible to still obtain the Onyx four piece set that was offered during the Chips Ahoy promotion last year? And also the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shef Estevan, May 6, 2019.

1. Shef Estevan
    Shef Estevan Guest

Hi, I wanted to ask if it is possible to still obtain the Onyx four piece set that was offered during the Chips Ahoy promotion last year? And also the Midnight Blunderbuss offered with the Sea of Thieves Xbox One hard drive that is no longer available as
    well?

Thank you for reading and your time. Good day!

:)

Shef Estevan, May 6, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Not sure of that is still available to receive.

There is currently a Mixer Loot going until 5 May. Watch the conclussion of 30 Arena matches on Mixer and get a code for a 6 item pack for Sea of Thieves.
  3. MorseyBaby Win User

4. Mister Quasar Win User

Inquiry on Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock promotion

It seems that even though I have redeemed the code, the skin does not appear in my game.
    Thanks for reaching back out!

This is a
    known issue
    that Sea of Thieves is working on - as long as the codes redeemed successfully, those items should appear for you eventually. Thanks for your patience on that.

As for the Midnight Blunderbuss, that's included with purchases of the Sea of Thieves external hard drive, so it would depend on how long supplies for that last. We'd recommend trying to snag one as soon as you can to make sure!
  5. Wojt2007lys Win User

Rewards Program Quests bug

Thank you for watching the Sea of ​​Thieves broadcast: Mixer Invitational - Battle for LA. Your Onyx Four Pack MixPot package is ready and waiting for you in the game - we apologize for the confusion.
    When you launch the Sea of ​​Thieves game, you'll find the following four items in the equipment chest: Onyx Bucket, Onyx Compass, Obsidian Drum and Black Dog Concertina.
  6. HeartDead Win User

Inquiry on Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock promotion

Hey !

Thanks for reaching out here - please check your Xbox Live messages for more details regarding that.
    Thank you so much for resolving this. I just wanted to ask, is there an end date to the Midnight Blunderbuss Skin promotion? I play Sea of Thieves through Windows 10 so I currently have no use for a hard drive right now since I don't own an Xbox One, but
    I wondered how long I had until that promotion ends to complete my set.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves Onyx Set and Midnight Blunderbuss - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Onyx

2. bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...: j ai débloqué toute les promotion lié a se trophée mai il ne se débloque pas il reste a 5 % comment je peux obtenir mon trophée comme tous les objectif de réalisation sont terminer sa ma pris du...
  3. Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves: So i purchased Sea of Thieves way back on release and now it wont let me download it again without buying it first. I have check MANY times to make sure that i am signed into the correct account...
  4. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  5. Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]: ÖNCEDEN HİÇBİR SIKINTI YOKTU KUSURSUZ ŞEKİLDE OYNUYORDUM FAKAT BUGÜN OYUNU AÇTIĞIMDA LOGO GÖZÜKTÜKTEN SONRA OYUNUN SİYAH EKRANDA KALDIGINI GÖRDÜM 10 DAKİKA BEKLEDİM FAKAT BİR SONUÇ ALAMADIM. [Mod...
  6. Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins: When I tried to buy ancient coins an error message apeared and it said: "The inventory is currently not available. Please try again later." I tried to buy ancient coins since the Update came out...
  7. Sea of Thieves Onyx MixPot -

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx MixPot -: So I got this message "Thanks for watching Sea of Thieves: Mixer Invitational – Battle for LA. Your Onyx Four Pack MixPot is ready and waiting in the game—sorry for the confusion. Launch Sea of...
  8. Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack: Hello Microsoft Forum, I was present at the Sea of Thieves Mixer Stream and got the Onyx Pack for my account, but I do not find the items in the game, it's the same account I'm signed in to...
  9. Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request: Hi again A week ago I tried to inquire about receiving the Onyx Compass for SoT for watching the Inside Xbox stream on Mixer but have not had any real feedback on why I haven't received the item...
  10. InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves): Hey Guys, I watched the recent InsideXbox Stream on Mixer and got the Onyx Kompass for Sea of Thieves. The Compass already shows up in my Microsoft Account on the official Website but it doesn´t...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onyx set sea of thives blunderbuss