Sea Of Thieves Oyundan atıyor [Translation - Getting thrown out of Sea of Thieves]

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves Oyundan atıyor [Translation - Getting thrown out of Sea of Thieves] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Merhaba Oyuna giriyorum yarım saat civarı oynadıktan sonra hiçbir hata vermeden alt f4 yapmışım gibi beni oyundan atıyor ve tüm oyun zevkimi benden... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by umutalaca, Jan 17, 2019.

1. umutalaca
    umutalaca Guest

Sea Of Thieves Oyundan atıyor [Translation - Getting thrown out of Sea of Thieves]

Merhaba Oyuna giriyorum yarım saat civarı oynadıktan sonra hiçbir hata vermeden alt f4 yapmışım gibi beni oyundan atıyor ve tüm oyun zevkimi benden alıyor. temiz önyükleme gerçekleştirdim fakat sorunum hala devam ediyor. İşletim
    sistemimin, tüm aygıt sürücülerimin ve oyunumun güncel olduğuna eminim.

Sistem Dosyası Denetleyicisi aracını da kullandım ve eksik dosya yok.

Donanımım yeterli asus gtx 1050ti ekran kartına ve i5 8400 işlemciye sahibim. Sorunum hala devam ediyor ne yapmamı önerirsiniz?

Hata günlüğünden baktığım kadarıyla verilen hata bu :

Günlük Adı: Application

Kaynak: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service

Tarih: 19.12.2018 06:03:41

Olay Kimliği: 1534

Görev Kategorisi:Yok

Düzey: Uyarı

Anahtar sözcükler:

Kullanıcı: SYSTEM

Bilgisayar: DESKTOP-CMJJSAH

Açıklama:

{B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} bileşeninin Load olay profil bildirimi başarısız oldu, hata kodu: See Tracelogging for error details.

Olay Xml'si:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service" Guid="{89b1e9f0-5aff-44a6-9b44-0a07a7ce5845}" />

<EventID>1534</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>3</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-12-19T03:03:41.223392700Z" />

<EventRecordID>483</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="1940" ThreadID="6092" />

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-CMJJSAH</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData Name="EVENT_PROFILE_NOTIFICATION_FAIL">

<Data Name="Event">Load</Data>

<Data Name="Component">{B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB}</Data>

<Data Name="Error">See Tracelogging for error details</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

--------

[Mod Translation - Hi I'm entering the game after playing around half an hour without giving me an error as I'm doing sub f4 throws me out of the game and takes all my game pleasure. I had a clean boot, but I still have problems. I'm sure my
    operating system, all of my device drivers and gaming are up to date.

I also used the System File Checker tool and there are no missing files.

I've got an asus gtx 1050ti graphics card and an i5 8400 processor. My problem is still going on, what do you suggest?

From the error log, this is the error given:

Daily Name: Application

Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service

Date: 19.12.2018 06:03:41

Event ID: 1534

Task Category: None

Level: Warning

Key words:

User: SYSTEM

Computers: DESKTOP-CMJJSAH

Explanation:

Load event profile notification of component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code: See Tracelogging for error details.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name = "Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service" Guid = "{89b1e9f0-5aff-44a6-9b44-0a07a7ce5845}" />

<EventID> 1534 </ eventId>

<Version> 0 </ Version>

<Level> 3 </ Level>

<Task> 0 </ Task>

<Opcode> 0 </ opcode>

<Keywords> 0x8000000000000000 </ Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime = "2018-12-19T03: 03: 41.223392700Z" />

<Eventrecordıd> 483 </ eventrecordıd>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID = "1940" ThreadID = "6092" />

<Channel> Application </ Channel>

<Computer> DESKTOP-CMJJSAH </ Computer>

<Security UserID = "S-1-5-18" />

</ System>

<EventData Name = "EVENT_PROFILE_NOTIFICATION_FAIL">

<Data Name = "Event"> Load </ Data>

<Data Name = "Component"> {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} </ Data>

<Data Name = "Error"> See Tracelogging for error details </ Data>

</ EventData>

</ Event>]

:)

umutalaca, Jan 17, 2019
  2. bu video sorunu çözümü

ömer yakub gençtürk, Jun 13, 2019
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Umutalaca,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear you're having an issue with Sea of Thieves. You may want to begin troubleshooting by

uninstalling and then reinstalling the game
    just in case it may have had an error during initial installation. Give this a try and let us know the results!

I hope that this helps out!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Game Pass is a subscription service to get access to games including Sea of Thieves.

Gold is a subscription service to be able to play online. Sea of Thieves is an online only game and would require gold to be able to play it.

Unless he own Sea of Thieves by itself, he needs both.
  5. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  6. denis97g Win User
  7. AoX Surfcat Win User

If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be?

Sea Of Thieves. But might make me sea sick LOL
Thema:

1. Sea Of Thieves Oyundan atıyor [Translation - Getting thrown out of Sea of Thieves] - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Oyundan

2. Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves: So i purchased Sea of Thieves way back on release and now it wont let me download it again without buying it first. I have check MANY times to make sure that i am signed into the correct account...
  3. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  4. Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]: ÖNCEDEN HİÇBİR SIKINTI YOKTU KUSURSUZ ŞEKİLDE OYNUYORDUM FAKAT BUGÜN OYUNU AÇTIĞIMDA LOGO GÖZÜKTÜKTEN SONRA OYUNUN SİYAH EKRANDA KALDIGINI GÖRDÜM 10 DAKİKA BEKLEDİM FAKAT BİR SONUÇ ALAMADIM. [Mod...
  5. Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins: When I tried to buy ancient coins an error message apeared and it said: "The inventory is currently not available. Please try again later." I tried to buy ancient coins since the Update came out...
  6. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.: I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've basically paid for nothing in return ... I'd like...
  7. Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed: Is there a way to play Sea Of Thieves with left handed controller configuration on Xbox One? I Can't play with regular controller because I'm left handed and I need to invert directional controls...
  8. Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account: I purchased Sea of Thieves back in 23/03/18. I recently came back to try the game out again and cannot for my life remember what email address was used. I have tried all the emails I currently...
  9. Impossible to launch sea of thieves. Avacadobears error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible to launch sea of thieves. Avacadobears error.: Everything is in the title. I've been trying for the past 3 hours to connect to this game. My account is the correct one used for the game. AND YET IT TELL ME I DON'T HAVE THE AUTHORISATION!...
  10. sea of thieves oyundan atma problemi -[Translation - sea of thieves throwing problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves oyundan atma problemi -[Translation - sea of thieves throwing problem]: oyun girdiğimde 10 dk oynaktıktan sonra oyundan atıyor sebebi nedir YARDIM EDİN LÜTFEN -[Translation - PLEASE HELP What is the reason he throws the game after playing 10 min when I enter the...