Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friends and I play SOT nearly every single night/day, the one aspect of the game that we all agree that we don't like are the cheaters, the ones who... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thekeykeeper, Oct 8, 2019.

1. thekeykeeper
    thekeykeeper Guest

My friends and I play SOT nearly every single night/day, the one aspect of the game that we all agree that we don't like are the cheaters, the ones who use programs such as "aimbot" ect. My question is this, what is microsoft doing to curb the amount of
    cheaters in the game? we like the aspect of PC and Xbox users being able to play together just not the cheaters.

:)

thekeykeeper, Oct 8, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Cheating/abuse of any kind takes the fairness and enjoyment away from other players. Unfortunately, these behaviors do exist and we all encounter them at one time or another. All we can do is REPORT
    / BLOCK and trust Enforcement to handle the case appropriately.
  3. Geth Win User

Sadly all games have them, report as you see them.
  4. thekeykeeper Win User

For the amount of players that are dishonest by using cheating programs like "aimbot" and other game mods that are offically unsupported it does cause "in my opinion" lag in the game. We have determined that the "cheaters" have been banned before and they
    create new accounts in which to cause mayhem and havoc to a great game, you can typically tell when these players are using a new account in order to cheat by looking at the system that they are using (PC), their gamer scores, and what games they have played.
    Usually someone with under 1,000 gamer score is using such a bogus account. alot of these cheats allow the cheaters to not only hit another player every single time (even though objects) but also nullifies or drastically reduces the damage that they take in
    game (by the avatar or by the player ship). They can see everything, IE chests buried, other players, other ships, what treasures they have, ect. Cheating takes away from the fun that the devs created in a world that is not only fun but it can be nerve racking
    as well. I really do enjoy playing the game but when you get shot in a storm on rough seas with no visability whatsoever from another ship thats out of your visability , its not the game that irks you, it's the cheaters.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello thekeykeeper,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning is being done about people that cheat in Sea of Thieves. We have an
    enforcement team that investigates reports on players. If you notice that someone is breaking the code of conduct, we recommend

reporting and/or blocking the player
    . The enforcement team will investigate the report and take the appropriate action. There are some developers that also issue bans for their games. You may want to reach out to the developer to find out if they do take
    action against players that cheat. We hope this information helps!
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Thema:

1. Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves cheaters

2. Xcloud Android - Sea of Thieves

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Android - Sea of Thieves: While playing Sea of Thieves with around 35mbs the game looks great but is way less responsive than on xbox. It seems maybe the framerate is lower or something? I turned controller sensitivity way...
  3. Sea of thieves / Microsoft / Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves / Microsoft / Xbox: For simplicity, I wanted to buy in game content but I could not. After some research, I found that my microsoft account and my xbox account were not the same. However, I can play by starting the...
  4. Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error: So I'm able to play all of the games in the preview except Sea of Thieves. I get a Coarsebeard error after selecting Open or Closed Crew. Anyone else getting this issue?? any known fixes?...
  5. Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves: Hello, so recently I ran into some PC trouble and had to factory reset. Sea of thieves was installed on an external drive. I am now struggling to figure out how to get my computer to acknowledge...
  6. Субтитры Sea of Thieves [Translation - Subtitles Sea of Thieves]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Субтитры Sea of Thieves [Translation - Subtitles Sea of Thieves]: Добрый день. Знаю что игра не поддерживает русскую озвучку, но я знаю что есть русские субтитры, как их включить ? ______ [Translation - Good afternoon. I know that the game does not support...
  7. bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...: j ai débloqué toute les promotion lié a se trophée mai il ne se débloque pas il reste a 5 % comment je peux obtenir mon trophée comme tous les objectif de réalisation sont terminer sa ma pris du...
  8. Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves: So i purchased Sea of Thieves way back on release and now it wont let me download it again without buying it first. I have check MANY times to make sure that i am signed into the correct account...
  9. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  10. Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins: When I tried to buy ancient coins an error message apeared and it said: "The inventory is currently not available. Please try again later." I tried to buy ancient coins since the Update came out...