Sea of thieves pre order not showing on Xbox live rewards

Discus and support Sea of thieves pre order not showing on Xbox live rewards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Live Rewards All the other pre orders I made showed up within 96 hours.. Sea of thieves didn't so the mission reward hasn't triggered... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by High Zilla, Mar 25, 2018.

1. High Zilla
    High Zilla Guest

Xbox Live Rewards

All the other pre orders I made showed up within 96 hours.. Sea of thieves didn't so the mission reward hasn't triggered

:)

High Zilla, Mar 25, 2018
  2. indjones420
    indjones420 Guest
    Points not showing.

I have pre-ordered Sea of Thieves a few weeks ago and have not received rewards points for the pre-order. Do purchases from the xbox store not count towards rewards?

indjones420, Mar 25, 2018
  3. caflex
    caflex Guest
    Sea of Thieves Pre-Order didn't count towards punch card on missions

I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves through the digital Xbox store on my console and it never counted towards my punch card for the 3 pre-order mission towards the 15,000 rewards credits. Please help.

caflex, Mar 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Question support forum in order for Rewards support to check into it for you.

Smwutches, Mar 25, 2018
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Still not receiving the "Black Dog Pack"

Hi there PoulpeMalade01. We're afraid the Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only for Sea of Thieves.

Therefore if you purchased Sea of Thieves after its release, you wouldn't be eligible to receive that DLC.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Question support forum in order for Rewards support to check into it for you.
  7. o0SpaceCowboy0o Win User

Missing Pre order email

If you preordered digitally through Xbox, you won't receive a code. You would already be able to download it. It would either show up in your ready to install area or you'll need to search for it in the store.

If you preordered it from a retailer, you'll need to contact the retailer you purchased it from for assistance.
    I pre ordered online and I installed the pre order Sea of Thieves AND the pre ordered Sea of Thieves Closed beta. I have two Sea of Thieves in my Games folder now on Xbox One...and neither of them will let me in to the closed beta which started at 4am PST.
    So I assumed you needed a code, which I don't have.
  8. Mister Cazador Win User

Holding pre-order sea of thieves

Hi.

Yes, in the pre-order of the game they announced a "black dog outfit"

I had the game but not the outfit.
    Ah, yes. Thanks for that info Wiwax. Customers who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and have not yet received the Black Dog pack should now receive a code for it sent to their Xbox Live message center within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

Please keep us updated and let us know if you're still having trouble accessing that content following that timeframe :)
  9. Caio F Machado Win User

I accidentally deleted a Black Dog Pack code (PC)

Hi there, Caio.

Is the name you're posting from on the forums also your Xbox Live gamertag?

To check, did you pre-order Sea of Thieves? What do you see for it when you sign into your account and check your
    Order History page?
    Yeah, this is my gamertag (,) I dont know why but its only showing a old purchase from 2013, but I have Sea Of Thieves in this account

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Sea of thieves pre order not showing on Xbox live rewards - Similar Threads - Sea thieves pre

2. DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order: Hello, Back on 3/2/2018, I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. The receipt is below., I have never played the game, so i decided to try it out last night for the first time. I was told I should have some...
  3. Not received pre-order DLC for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Not received pre-order DLC for Sea of Thieves: I have yet to received any code for the Black Dog pack I was supposed to get when I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. I pre-ordered it through Microsoft Store. It's been about a year since I saw anybody...
  4. Pre ordered sea of thieves no black dog pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered sea of thieves no black dog pack.: I pre-ordered sea of thieves a while back before the launch so I was eligble for the black dog pack. I contacted rare and they told me to contact the retailer and I ordered from Amazon. I couldn't...
  5. Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves: I got Sea of Thieves the day before it came out. I didn't even know about this set until now. Can I get a code please? I did buy it before release as noted in my Microsoft account....
  6. pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...

in XBoX on Windows
    pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...: My Black dog items does not show in my vanity chest in Sea of Theives.I have 2 Microsoft log in, [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and [Mod Removed-Personal Information]L: .i purchased the black...
  7. Pre-order outfit on Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order outfit on Sea of Thieves: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves a while back and I never got my pre-order outfit. I didn’t really care at first because I thought it was just a bug with the game. Is there anyway I can get it????...
  8. Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and never recieved my black dog pack. bbd64831-e797-4893-b431-222e6276d360
  9. Haven´t recieved Black Dog pre order bonus for Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven´t recieved Black Dog pre order bonus for Sea of Thieves.: I have pre ordered Sea of thieves, but haven´t recieved my pre order bunus, the Black Dog Pack. How do i get a code to redeem it? e707c005-71bc-4c3f-8f93-a46e0d8a0d46
  10. Sea of Thieves no Pre Order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves no Pre Order bonus: I pre-ordered sea of Thieves on March 19th and have not received the bonus. Order # 3177178394 4f908a82-98f6-49c1-990b-e274edaff76a