Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins???

Discus and support Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins???... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JJacky20, Feb 13, 2020.

1. JJacky20
    JJacky20 Guest

Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins???

:)

JJacky20, Feb 13, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Jacky,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue buying in game currency. What happens when you try and purchase them? Do you get any errors? Any additional information will help us to better assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins

Apparently that is a know issue since the last SOT update was released. Many are complaining they can't use the Emporium and the issue has been reported. Temp solution try to use the Emporium once in the game from the Outposts
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

I had the same issue, I was able to buy them in the Microsoft store and then when I logged into sea of thieves I had them. I was unable to buy them in game.
  5. CaptainDeusVult Win User

Sorry I didnt write it in the original post, im am using a PC.

And I asked the sea of thieves Team about it too, they said I should ask here.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there CaptainDeusVolt

There was and currently is a status alert on xbox live that is effecting the store purchases and usage of content. So please check the link provided https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status This
    could be the reason you cannot currently purchase it.

I also think with this error appearing it might a good idea to hit up the game devs in case another error is happening which you can do so on this link https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb
Thema:

1. Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? - Similar Threads - Sea thieves Unabel

2. I lost sea of thieves that came with xbox gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost sea of thieves that came with xbox gold: So yesterday i was planning on buying Sea of thieves at 25$ CAD with the sale that was going on, but apparently i had it with gold, so i downloaded it on my xbox and this morning on my pc (since...
  3. Problems starting Sea of thieves on PC (Xbox live)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems starting Sea of thieves on PC (Xbox live): Hello, I just bought Sea of thieves on Steam. When I click on "start game" this comes up: "Sorry, you are not currently allowed to join any sessions. Please check your account settings and try...
  4. Sea of Thieves error win i start download

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves error win i start download: Sea of Thieves error win i start download I have gamer pass I want to know the problem 91da1e70-175f-461f-9394-cffe355d834b
  5. Nightshineparrot Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Nightshineparrot Sea of Thieves: Good morning, I purchased the xbox game pass ultimate and one of the advantages was a package in the game Sea of thieves. I activated the code, but I still haven't received the things that were to...
  6. Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: So when i try and play sea of thieves and i press start game it says that i'm not allowed to join session avocadobeard. could someone please help me i just got the game and would love to play it i...
  7. [Sea Of Thieves] Transfer Ancient Coins From Steam To Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Sea Of Thieves] Transfer Ancient Coins From Steam To Windows 10: Is There a way for me to move ancients coins i bought with wallet change on steam to windows 10 (i have Sea Of Thieves on windows store and not steam) 1aca6f95-5219-4a07-b6c4-0131bc64ab4d
  8. Purchased Ancient Coins on sea of thieves on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Ancient Coins on sea of thieves on wrong account: Hello Microsoft, I purchased Ancient Coins for sea of thieves on my email address *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, however, i was meant to purchase it on the...
  9. How to get a bundle with a code on steam for sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get a bundle with a code on steam for sea of thieves: i have used a code on xbox and it said you will get the bundle "nightshine parrot bundle",i didn't get it because i don't have the game on xbox live i have the game on steam so i can't get it,is...
  10. Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins: When I tried to buy ancient coins an error message apeared and it said: "The inventory is currently not available. Please try again later." I tried to buy ancient coins since the Update came out...