Sea of Thieves voice chat

Discus and support Sea of Thieves voice chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not able to talk and to hear people outside my crew in the Sea of Thieves voice chat, maybe because of some privacy settings that I'm not able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Federico Brignani, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Sea of Thieves voice chat

I'm not able to talk and to hear people outside my crew in the Sea of Thieves voice chat, maybe because of some privacy settings that I'm not able to update.
    May someone tell me where to update this settings, please?

I'm playing on a PC, Windows 10 Pro version

:)

Federico Brignani, Feb 18, 2021
  2. DaviChianca Win User

I'm not able to talk and to hear people outside my crew in the Sea of Thieves voice chat, maybe because of some privacy settings that I'm not able to update.
    May someone tell me where to update this settings, please?

I'm playing on a PC, Windows 10 Pro version
    You have to go in the settings and create another shortcut, when I went to play the same bug was happening, I hope I helped.
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves

A combination of you or the others (besides your friend) might have the Privacy stuff enabled.
  4. KnugenTheFirst Win User

Well I don't have any other games, so I sadly can't answer the first one.

Also I forgot to add that I'm using Windows 10, and as I understand it the "NAT" is only for console users.

I have, well I'll take a look at the support pages more to see if it can solve the issue.
  5. Yombi Win User
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves voice chat - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves voice

2. Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...: Xbox Series X - Alpha-Skip Ahead Build Sea of Thieves - Retail version Issue occues on both Wired/Wireless Connection Open NAT IPv4 or IPv6 connection DMZ turned on Xbox Port forward configured...
  3. Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error: When I start the app this window appears. I tried to reinstall the hole game and run a File Integrity Check, but it doesn't get better. [img] 9a4f54b3-31c2-4d05-9d9b-f8f8e2802a87
  4. I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one...: [img] it says buy game even though I should just be able to download it. 4226fdfb-47e2-438c-8246-3887d9834b19
  5. Sea of Thieves cannot be uninstalled or updated

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves cannot be uninstalled or updated: I tried almost every way for uninstall this game. I can uninstall other games. Sea of Thieves takes up unneccesary space. a87408ec-30b2-408f-8f65-9c56a13011c8
  6. Sea of Thieves not showing up to download in the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves not showing up to download in the Xbox app: I am trying to download from my console to my pc, and the only thing showing up that I can download is Subnautica. Is there any fix for this? 09b922f0-eb0f-42e4-8a5e-f4084bab8696
  7. Sea of Thieves を友達があそんでくれません

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves を友達があそんでくれません: SteamからXBox Live アカウントを経由して遊んでいますが ログインする度に問題が発生するため、ゲー を始める前にあきらめてしまいました。 私にも何度も問題が発生しています。 この質問を投稿しようとしたところ、Sea of Thievesを遊ぶためにしか使っていない このアカウントが規約に違反したらしくロックされて驚愕しています。...
  8. Sea of Thieves Voice Chat Not Working at All

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Voice Chat Not Working at All: I just got Sea of Thieves 3 days ago for PC, I was really excited to play it but was bummed out when my voice chat wasn't working. I watched countless videos and read countless articles about how...
  9. Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves: I'm having this issue, where no one can hear me in voice chat, and either can I hear them. The only person I can hear is my friend. c2b5d198-d3ae-4caf-a152-5559799ccbd1
  10. Sea of Thieves In Game Voice Chat Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves In Game Voice Chat Not Working: When invited to a party with friends we can communicate fine. When joining randomly into a session, I cannot hear anyone or they hear me. Essentially I cannot pick up on any "hot mics". I'm on PC...