Sea of thieves won't start on my brand new Xbox one digital

Discus and support Sea of thieves won't start on my brand new Xbox one digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just pirchased an xbox one digital edition,loaded sea of thieves on it, and the game goes no further than the sea of thieves splash screen. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OGDirtyApe, Jun 16, 2019.

1. OGDirtyApe
    OGDirtyApe Guest

I just pirchased an xbox one digital edition,loaded sea of thieves on it, and the game goes no further than the sea of thieves splash screen. I have performes a hard reset. That did not work. I removed my profile, hard reset, and loaded my profile again.
    That did not work. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, and that did not work. I have checked for game and system updates. No updates exist. Should I simply return the console and cut my losses, or is there aomething else that I should do?

:)

OGDirtyApe, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Sea of thieves won't start on my brand new Xbox one digital - Similar Threads - Sea thieves won't

2. Sea of Thieves Won't Play After Changing Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves Won't Play After Changing Gamertag: Split from this thread. I am soooooo mad! I am a Pirate Legend in Sea of Theives. I have had the game for nearly a year. This last week I changed my gamertag. Now the game acts like I don't own...
  3. Sea of Thieves won't play at all... please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves won't play at all... please help.: Hi there, I am a mum of a desperate 10 year old boy wanting to play Sea of Thieves. I have downloaded it on his laptop and when I select the game to play via X Box on Windows it loads a screen...
  4. Sea of Thieves won't Connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves won't Connect: I'm using an X-Box One. I purchased a copy of Sea of Thieves through the microsoft store, and downloaded it on the X-Box. I'm able to launch it, but when is starts to connect, it claims I don't...
  5. Sea of Thieves latest update won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves latest update won't download: Sea of Thieves just released a huge cross-platform 10+GB update on 3/27, right? My friends could not see the update in the Microsoft Store, but after uninstalling the game and reinstalling, the...
  6. Help!! Won't let me play Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help!! Won't let me play Sea of Thieves: okay so I have the 14-day trial pass to Game Pass. I've had it for 3 days and now all the sudden it won't let me play sea of Thieves it says I have to buy it and asks if I own it. Am I missing...
  7. Sea of Thieves won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves won't start: I recently got the free trial of game pass to play Sea of Thieves and see if I liked it. But this morning I got up and it says I have the pass but it won't stop asking if I own the game. Like yes...
  8. Sea of thieves won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves won't start: I've downloaded the game through the XBox Game Pass, but when I start the game there is always the notification that I can't play online. I already redownloaded the game, but I'm getting the same...
  9. Xbox won't let me play sea of thieves sais I don't have gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me play sea of thieves sais I don't have gold: this is really annoying I only purchased a Xbox one to play sea of thieves and was playing fine but now can't log in as it keeps saying I must but gold but I have 3 months which I just brought I...
  10. XBOX One X won't download purchased add ons or Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X won't download purchased add ons or Sea of Thieves: I have purchased the resistance pack for COD WWII and also tried to download Sea of Thieves (via my game pass subsription). Neither will download - I get the error 'Download Stopped'. I have...