Sea Of Thieves Xbox One Physical Version - Xbox Play Anywhere Title

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves Xbox One Physical Version - Xbox Play Anywhere Title in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Due to Sea Of Thieves being a Xbox Play Anywhere title, does this mean that i am able to download Sea Of Thieves onto my PC even though i have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benste01, May 16, 2019.

1. Benste01
    Benste01 Guest

Due to Sea Of Thieves being a Xbox Play Anywhere title, does this mean that i am able to download Sea Of Thieves onto my PC even though i have a physical copy of the game on Xbox.

:)

Benste01, May 16, 2019
  2. BeastBadshah Win User

Games on both xbox and PC

No through physical disc is not possible Sea of Thieves is one of the many Microsoft games that will be
    available on Windows 10 PC and Xbox One consoles, with the digital version being a part of the Play Anywhere program.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Xbox Game Pass

As long as it is a play anywhere title, then you should be able to play sea of thieves on either your xbox or your pc.
  4. Gorehound13 Win User

You will need a digital version of the game to use the “Play anywhere” feature.

if this is something you are intrested in, you could look at selling the physical copy and using the money to put towards a digital copy.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Only digital versions of games are play anywhere, and they have to be a play anywhere title.
  6. Yombi GS Win User

The play anywhere games only works with the digital copy.
Thema:

1. Sea Of Thieves Xbox One Physical Version - Xbox Play Anywhere Title - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Physical

2. ( PC ) Sea Of Thieve inutilisable / can't use Sea Of Thieve ( Fr -> Eng )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ( PC ) Sea Of Thieve inutilisable / can't use Sea Of Thieve ( Fr -> Eng ): Bonjour. J'ai un problème avec le jeu "" Sea of thieve "" je l'ai acheté il y a environ 1 mois et j'y ai joué quelques heures durant la soirée avec un ami, tout allait bien ; Après ça j'y ai plus...
  3. Sea of thieves loads splash screen then returns to homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves loads splash screen then returns to homepage: hi can anyone help with the above issue? Basically i load digital version of SOT the splash screen shows then a black screen then returns to xbox homepage, no error codes given . so far ive hard...
  4. No Multiplayer for "Sea of Thieves"

in XBoX on Windows
    No Multiplayer for "Sea of Thieves": About two days ago, we bought the online-game "sea of thieves" and downloaded correctly. After installing we've started the game and still got only a Desktop/pop-up, which tells us "..because of...
  5. Sea of Thieves online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves online: Sea of Thieves is my favourite game to play, but for the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to play it for 10 minutes before my Xbox loses xbox live connection. Whenever I play any other...
  6. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...
  7. xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC): Hello, I just bought the xbox game pass on pc today, it seems that there is a problem because I tried to download the game sea of thieves the download option doesn't even show on microsoft store...
  8. Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message: Hi. I recently bought Xbox Game Pass and downloaded Sea Of Thieves. But when i start to play the game it crashes after every 15 minutes(also 3 of my friends have same problem). My system, game,...
  9. sea of thieves oyundan atma problemi -[Translation - sea of thieves throwing problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves oyundan atma problemi -[Translation - sea of thieves throwing problem]: oyun girdiğimde 10 dk oynaktıktan sonra oyundan atıyor sebebi nedir YARDIM EDİN LÜTFEN -[Translation - PLEASE HELP What is the reason he throws the game after playing 10 min when I enter the...
  10. Sea of thieves launch problem PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves launch problem PC: Hi, I've a big problem, my game doesn't run anymore... I tried several techniques advised on the SOT forum but nothing works. When i start the game, a black screen appears and disappears after 5...