Sea Of Thieves Xbox One Physical Version - Xbox Play Anywhere Title

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves Xbox One Physical Version - Xbox Play Anywhere Title in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Due to Sea Of Thieves being a Xbox Play Anywhere title, does this mean that i am able to download Sea Of Thieves onto my PC even though i have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benste01, May 16, 2019.

1. Benste01
    Benste01 Guest

Due to Sea Of Thieves being a Xbox Play Anywhere title, does this mean that i am able to download Sea Of Thieves onto my PC even though i have a physical copy of the game on Xbox.

:)

Benste01, May 16, 2019
  2. BeastBadshah Win User

Games on both xbox and PC

No through physical disc is not possible Sea of Thieves is one of the many Microsoft games that will be
    available on Windows 10 PC and Xbox One consoles, with the digital version being a part of the Play Anywhere program.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Xbox Game Pass

As long as it is a play anywhere title, then you should be able to play sea of thieves on either your xbox or your pc.
  4. Gorehound13 Win User

You will need a digital version of the game to use the “Play anywhere” feature.

if this is something you are intrested in, you could look at selling the physical copy and using the money to put towards a digital copy.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Only digital versions of games are play anywhere, and they have to be a play anywhere title.
  6. Yombi GS Win User

The play anywhere games only works with the digital copy.
Thema:

1. Sea Of Thieves Xbox One Physical Version - Xbox Play Anywhere Title - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Physical

2. Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Dobry den nejde mi spustit sea of thieves pri zmacknuti hrat jenom problikne startovaci okno a nic vic se nedeje. [Translation- Hello I can not run the sea of thieves when crushed play just...
  3. Im having the error code 0x97e107df when trying to load sea of thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having the error code 0x97e107df when trying to load sea of thieves: Ive given my xbox 2 hours powered down and i am still unable to load my game aba77c72-1468-4eea-995f-d89098712295
  4. Sea Of Thieves, déconnexion au bout de 15 minutes [Translation-Sea Of Thieves,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves, déconnexion au bout de 15 minutes [Translation-Sea Of Thieves,...: Bonjour, des amies mon fait découvrir SoT récemment en mode familial, nous étions 3 et les deux membres qui n'avaient pas acheté la clé Sea of Thieves se faisait déconnecté tour de role toute les...
  5. Sea of thieves will not load any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves will not load any more: as the title suggests this game wont load anymore, ive had it for a year and it stoped working about 3 weeks ago. I load it it shows the splash screen then reverts back to home screen. No error...
  6. Sea of Thieves PC subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves PC subscription: Do I also need to pay for a subscription after buying sea of thieves for $50? or is online multiplayer included with it? d05432a0-f8f0-4401-8aac-72c5189c5197
  7. Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards: Hello, I had linked both my Sea of Thieves account with my Twitch account and proceeded to watch the Twitch Rivals stream to receive the promotional rewards of the Obsidian Ship liveries set on...
  8. NÃO CONSIGO INSTALAR SEA OF THIEVES NO PC (I CAN NOT INSTALL SEA OF THIEVES ON PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    NÃO CONSIGO INSTALAR SEA OF THIEVES NO PC (I CAN NOT INSTALL SEA OF THIEVES ON PC): Olá estou com um problema para instalar o Sea of Thieves no pc. Tenho xbox game pass ultimate, porém não consigo instalar o jogo do sea of thieves na microsoft store. Quando clico no download a...
  9. Can't log in to play Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to play Sea of Thieves: Hi, When i want to play Sea of Thieves, the game ask me to log in. When i want to log in in the xBox app, I can't, the app says it needs to install "Xbox identity provider" to log me in. When i...
  10. Sea of Thieves still taking 47gb of space after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves still taking 47gb of space after uninstall: I have uninstalled SoT and it is still taking nearly 50Gb of space in windows apps on my ssd even though both windows and windows store shows it as uninstalled. I can't delete manually as I don't...