Sea of thieves

Discus and support Sea of thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dobry den nejde mi spustit sea of thieves pri zmacknuti hrat jenom problikne startovaci okno a nic vic se nedeje. [Translation- Hello I can not run... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jaroslavkral, Aug 13, 2019.

1. jaroslavkral
    jaroslavkral Guest

Sea of thieves

Dobry den nejde mi spustit sea of thieves pri zmacknuti hrat jenom problikne startovaci okno a nic vic se nedeje.

[Translation-

Hello I can not run the sea of thieves when crushed play just flashes the start window and nothing happens.]

:)

jaroslavkral, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  3. denis97g Win User
  4. AoX Surfcat Win User

If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be?

Sea Of Thieves. But might make me sea sick LOL
  5. Deano_M_ Win User

Games and you

sea of thieves. we love adventuring and love the open seas
  6. Smwutches Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Game Pass is a subscription service to get access to games including Sea of Thieves.

Gold is a subscription service to be able to play online. Sea of Thieves is an online only game and would require gold to be able to play it.

Unless he own Sea of Thieves by itself, he needs both.
Thema:

Sea of thieves

1. Sea of thieves - Similar Threads - Sea thieves

2. Roccat Swarm can't access the Sea Of Thieves executible in the WindowsApps folder

in XBoX on Windows
    Roccat Swarm can't access the Sea Of Thieves executible in the WindowsApps folder: I am currently running windows 10 and I have Roccat Swarm installed. It's is the software for my gaming mouse. It has an auto switching function to change my mouse settings for each game. All my...
  3. Sea of Thieves: Crews of Rage Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Crews of Rage Update: It's time to talk about my favorite game on Game Pass: Sea of Thieves. With the new update, Crews of Rage, it sends players off on a quest to collect some particularly hot and dangerous treasure....
  4. Why won’t sea of thieves launch on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t sea of thieves launch on my Xbox one?: Why wont sea of thieves launch on xbox one? Ive tried re booting uninstalling nothing works 4e9914c1-66f6-48df-a10d-9edc4ad44e87
  5. I cant login sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login sea of thieves: hello guys, i got this error, only this game has a connection problem I play a lot of games but only this one not working can you help me? [img] f4964a32-7cf3-4fa5-8a7c-96d28436ebcc
  6. Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins???: Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? 06dc400f-e817-4e1d-ad4d-91c6080e43e0
  7. Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????: I recently bought the digital version of Sea of Thieves on Xbox 1S and I have heard that I am able to download SoT on my PC with no additional charge as long as I use the same Microsoft account....
  8. Sea of Thieves Tattoos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Tattoos: For all of you that play Sea of Thieves, what tattoo set do you have on your character? Do you go all out and put all of them on or do you try to keep it simple with one?...
  9. Is Sea of Thieves worth it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Sea of Thieves worth it?: I'm wondering if I should get the game. 2afcd1bf-8bb8-483d-a0b7-a7c006928745
  10. Sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves: I hadnt use the game pass in a while, i had the subscription cancel so sea of thieves wasnt updated, today I paid the game pass and after updating and launching sea of thieves it says theres a...