Sea of thieves

Discus and support Sea of thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dobry den nejde mi spustit sea of thieves pri zmacknuti hrat jenom problikne startovaci okno a nic vic se nedeje. [Translation- Hello I can not run... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jaroslavkral, Aug 13, 2019.

1. jaroslavkral
    jaroslavkral Guest

Sea of thieves

Dobry den nejde mi spustit sea of thieves pri zmacknuti hrat jenom problikne startovaci okno a nic vic se nedeje.

[Translation-

Hello I can not run the sea of thieves when crushed play just flashes the start window and nothing happens.]

:)

jaroslavkral, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  3. denis97g Win User
  4. Smwutches Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Game Pass is a subscription service to get access to games including Sea of Thieves.

Gold is a subscription service to be able to play online. Sea of Thieves is an online only game and would require gold to be able to play it.

Unless he own Sea of Thieves by itself, he needs both.
  5. AoX Surfcat Win User

If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be?

Sea Of Thieves. But might make me sea sick LOL
  6. AdamKronus Win User

One game to rule them all

Warframe or Sea of Thieves.
Thema:

Sea of thieves

1. Sea of thieves - Similar Threads - Sea thieves

2. Sea of Thieves main menu freeze/stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves main menu freeze/stuttering: Hello, I contacted Rare support but they can't help me. When I wanna play Sea of Thieves I got some problems starting the game. The game launches and it checks If I'm logged in. After these...
  3. Sea of thieves will not download (PC, Xbox app) - 0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves will not download (PC, Xbox app) - 0x803f8001: I have tried the fixes described in this thread to no avail:...
  4. Im having the error code 0x97e107df when trying to load sea of thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having the error code 0x97e107df when trying to load sea of thieves: Ive given my xbox 2 hours powered down and i am still unable to load my game aba77c72-1468-4eea-995f-d89098712295
  5. Sea Of Thieves, déconnexion au bout de 15 minutes [Translation-Sea Of Thieves,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves, déconnexion au bout de 15 minutes [Translation-Sea Of Thieves,...: Bonjour, des amies mon fait découvrir SoT récemment en mode familial, nous étions 3 et les deux membres qui n'avaient pas acheté la clé Sea of Thieves se faisait déconnecté tour de role toute les...
  6. Sea of thieves will not load any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves will not load any more: as the title suggests this game wont load anymore, ive had it for a year and it stoped working about 3 weeks ago. I load it it shows the splash screen then reverts back to home screen. No error...
  7. Sea of Thieves PC subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves PC subscription: Do I also need to pay for a subscription after buying sea of thieves for $50? or is online multiplayer included with it? d05432a0-f8f0-4401-8aac-72c5189c5197
  8. Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards: Hello, I had linked both my Sea of Thieves account with my Twitch account and proceeded to watch the Twitch Rivals stream to receive the promotional rewards of the Obsidian Ship liveries set on...
  9. NÃO CONSIGO INSTALAR SEA OF THIEVES NO PC (I CAN NOT INSTALL SEA OF THIEVES ON PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    NÃO CONSIGO INSTALAR SEA OF THIEVES NO PC (I CAN NOT INSTALL SEA OF THIEVES ON PC): Olá estou com um problema para instalar o Sea of Thieves no pc. Tenho xbox game pass ultimate, porém não consigo instalar o jogo do sea of thieves na microsoft store. Quando clico no download a...
  10. Can't log in to play Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to play Sea of Thieves: Hi, When i want to play Sea of Thieves, the game ask me to log in. When i want to log in in the xBox app, I can't, the app says it needs to install "Xbox identity provider" to log me in. When i...