Sea Of Thieves

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so recently I ran into some PC trouble and had to factory reset. Sea of thieves was installed on an external drive. I am now struggling to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iCoconutAvenger, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Sea Of Thieves

Hello, so recently I ran into some PC trouble and had to factory reset. Sea of thieves was installed on an external drive. I am now struggling to figure out how to get my computer to acknowledge that the game files exist. Every time I go to apps it says
    Sea of Thieves isn't on there and when I go to the Microsoft store, it just makes me install it again. I know the game is installed however, because I can see the folder with the game files on it on my external drive. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

iCoconutAvenger, Oct 2, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
  3. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  4. denis97g Win User
  5. Smwutches Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Game Pass is a subscription service to get access to games including Sea of Thieves.

Gold is a subscription service to be able to play online. Sea of Thieves is an online only game and would require gold to be able to play it.

Unless he own Sea of Thieves by itself, he needs both.
  6. AoX Surfcat Win User

If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be?

Sea Of Thieves. But might make me sea sick LOL
Thema:

Sea Of Thieves

1. Sea Of Thieves - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves

2. SEA OF THIEVES WILL NOT INSTALL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SEA OF THIEVES WILL NOT INSTALL: I have done everything listed in this forum. I cleared the local save games. I cleared the cache. I did a console reset while keeping games. I did a full console reset. Every other game I had...
  3. I got banned from sea of thieves for a unlawful reason.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from sea of thieves for a unlawful reason.: So RARE LTD finally decided to tell me why I got banned and it is for "abusing the support system" I only did 4 support request in my time of playing sea of thieves. [ I will have my support...
  4. Can't play Sea of Thieves on Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Sea of Thieves on Xbox game pass for PC: EDIT: I fixed the issue. I had to uninstall the game, then uninstall the Xbox App. Then when I pressed the install button again it said "Downloading 2 MB of 2 MB" while it was scanning my hard...
  5. Sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves: Hello, I have downloaded sea of thieves with my gamepass on the pc. On my xbox i have sea of thieves on disk. When i downloaded sea of thieves on the pc and logged in i had te make a new...
  6. Sea Of Thieves Error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Error.: i can't delete the game and download it again cause of my internet speed it will take more than 2-3 days. [img] 549e4eb4-2bea-46d7-8837-28607be6bdbf
  7. Sea of Thieves installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves installation: So I am trying to install Sea of Thieves through disk format and every time I try to it comes up with the message installation stopped and I can't get it to stop doing that and actually install....
  8. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...
  9. Sea of Thieves no Inicia - no abre - no arranca[Sea of Thieves does not start - does not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves no Inicia - no abre - no arranca[Sea of Thieves does not start - does not...: Luego de instalar el juego SEA OF THIEVES en mi computadora PC, al intentar abrir el juego aparece un mensaje que dice :"No se puede abrir esta aplicación. Visita la Tienda Windows para obtener...
  10. SEA OF THIEVES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SEA OF THIEVES: Sea of Thieves came with my XBox One digital. It wont open for play. We do, however, continue to get the XBox Pass screen for signup. We cancelled our subscription once we saw which games were...