Sea Of Thieves

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so recently I ran into some PC trouble and had to factory reset. Sea of thieves was installed on an external drive. I am now struggling to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iCoconutAvenger, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Sea Of Thieves

Hello, so recently I ran into some PC trouble and had to factory reset. Sea of thieves was installed on an external drive. I am now struggling to figure out how to get my computer to acknowledge that the game files exist. Every time I go to apps it says
    Sea of Thieves isn't on there and when I go to the Microsoft store, it just makes me install it again. I know the game is installed however, because I can see the folder with the game files on it on my external drive. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

iCoconutAvenger, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  3. denis97g Win User
  4. Smwutches Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Game Pass is a subscription service to get access to games including Sea of Thieves.

Gold is a subscription service to be able to play online. Sea of Thieves is an online only game and would require gold to be able to play it.

Unless he own Sea of Thieves by itself, he needs both.
  5. AoX Surfcat Win User

If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be?

Sea Of Thieves. But might make me sea sick LOL
  6. nirwider Win User

refund

The game is Sea of Thieves
Thema:

Sea Of Thieves

1. Sea Of Thieves - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves

2. sea of thieves oyundan atması Translation - sea of thieves drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves oyundan atması Translation - sea of thieves drop: merhaba, sea of thievesi daha önceden trial modda oynadım ve hiç bir sıkıntı yaşamadım. şimdi satın aldım benı oyundan atıp duruyor 10-15 dakika sonra. microsoft storeum güncelli duruyor. ne...
  3. Xcloud Android - Sea of Thieves

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Android - Sea of Thieves: While playing Sea of Thieves with around 35mbs the game looks great but is way less responsive than on xbox. It seems maybe the framerate is lower or something? I turned controller sensitivity way...
  4. Sea of thieves / Microsoft / Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves / Microsoft / Xbox: For simplicity, I wanted to buy in game content but I could not. After some research, I found that my microsoft account and my xbox account were not the same. However, I can play by starting the...
  5. Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error: So I'm able to play all of the games in the preview except Sea of Thieves. I get a Coarsebeard error after selecting Open or Closed Crew. Anyone else getting this issue?? any known fixes?...
  6. Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters: My friends and I play SOT nearly every single night/day, the one aspect of the game that we all agree that we don't like are the cheaters, the ones who use programs such as "aimbot" ect. My...
  7. Субтитры Sea of Thieves [Translation - Subtitles Sea of Thieves]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Субтитры Sea of Thieves [Translation - Subtitles Sea of Thieves]: Добрый день. Знаю что игра не поддерживает русскую озвучку, но я знаю что есть русские субтитры, как их включить ? ______ [Translation - Good afternoon. I know that the game does not support...
  8. bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...: j ai débloqué toute les promotion lié a se trophée mai il ne se débloque pas il reste a 5 % comment je peux obtenir mon trophée comme tous les objectif de réalisation sont terminer sa ma pris du...
  9. Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves: So i purchased Sea of Thieves way back on release and now it wont let me download it again without buying it first. I have check MANY times to make sure that i am signed into the correct account...
  10. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...