Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Sea of Thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buongiorno, ho appena installato Sea of Thieves. Il gioco funziona perfettamente. Tuttavia non compare fra i giochi installati e l'unico modo che... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TippiestEye, Mar 4, 2020.

1. TippiestEye
    TippiestEye Guest

Sea of Thieves

Buongiorno,

ho appena installato

Sea of Thieves. Il gioco funziona perfettamente.

Tuttavia non compare fra i giochi installati e l'unico modo che ho per giocarci è cliccare sulla sua icone visibile fra i giochi appena installati, ma in home page non figura.

Se controllo il contenuto del disco nemmeno li figura, pare quasi non sia installato, ma lo è!

Come posso farlo comparire in home page?

[Mod Translation - Good morning,

i just installed

Sea of Thieves. The game works perfectly.

However it does not appear among the installed games and the only way I have to play it is to click on its icon visible among the newly installed games, but it does not appear on the home page.

If I check the contents of the disk it doesn't even figure them, it seems almost not installed, but it is!

How can I make it appear on the home page?]

:)

TippiestEye, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  3. denis97g Win User
  4. AoX Surfcat Win User

If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be?

Sea Of Thieves. But might make me sea sick LOL
  5. Deano_M_ Win User

Games and you

sea of thieves. we love adventuring and love the open seas
  6. Smwutches Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Game Pass is a subscription service to get access to games including Sea of Thieves.

Gold is a subscription service to be able to play online. Sea of Thieves is an online only game and would require gold to be able to play it.

Unless he own Sea of Thieves by itself, he needs both.
Thema:

Sea of Thieves

1. Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves

2. Unable to play Sea of Thieves insider build

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to play Sea of Thieves insider build: So I recently became an Xbox sea of thieves insider. I’ve downloaded the necessary app to play the insider build but it doesn’t show up. I need help and urgently. submitted by /u/SFxGT [link]...
  3. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  4. Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code: So when you go on game pass perks theres sea of thieves promotion where you can get ori and the will of wisps cosmetics but i redeemed mine but they only gave me 20 digits when you need 25 to...
  5. I can not install sea of thieves!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not install sea of thieves!!!: I have an Xbox game pass subscription and I can not initiate the installation process of Sea of thieves, error code : 0x803f8001. 21e60c7f-ae83-443c-8791-3b676dc3566e
  6. Sea of thieves crashed

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves crashed: Постоянные вылеты в Sea of thieves без ошибки что делать? [Translation-Permanent departures to sea of thieves without error What to do? ] b6e697e7-d602-43e5-a6b6-6d8559865104
  7. PC'de Sea of Thieves için çok oyunculu ayarları etkinleştirme

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC'de Sea of Thieves için çok oyunculu ayarları etkinleştirme: Win10 bilgisayarıma Sea of Thieves'i satın aldım ve yükledim, ancak açılışta hesap ayarları nedeniyle çok oyunculu mümkün olmayan hata mesajı veriyor. Açmak için xbox.com a gittim lakin...
  8. Sea of Thieves Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Insider: I signed up for the sot insider programme but I cant download the test build. Since I have the game physical, it says that I am required to download through the xbox insider app. However, it sea...
  9. Are these games Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and sea of thieves available by default with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are these games Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and sea of thieves available by default with...: Hi, I am a novice to Xbox gaming. I am planning to buy Xbox One S or One X. Want to know if these games (Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and sea of thieves) are available by default in Xbox One X or...
  10. sea of thieves wifi üzerinden oyuna giriş yapamıyorum

in XBoX on Windows
    sea of thieves wifi üzerinden oyuna giriş yapamıyorum: sea of thieves oyununu game pass ile aldım oyuna mobil veri ile giriş yapıyorum açılıyor fakat wi fi ile oyuna girdiğimde lavenderbear diye bi hata alıyorum Yardımcı Olursanız Çok Sevinirim...