Sea of thieves

Discus and support Sea of thieves in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, my friend borrowed me his notebook with Sea of thieves downloaded so we can play together(Because I have slow download speed). So I bought Sea... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TimoRomančík, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Sea of thieves

Hello, my friend borrowed me his notebook with Sea of thieves downloaded so we can play together(Because I have slow download speed). So I bought Sea of thieves, and logged to my Microsoft account. Then I turened on the game and I was logged on his game character and I couldn't swtich to mine.

:)

TimoRomančík, Feb 8, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
  3. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  4. denis97g Win User
  5. Smwutches Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Game Pass is a subscription service to get access to games including Sea of Thieves.

Gold is a subscription service to be able to play online. Sea of Thieves is an online only game and would require gold to be able to play it.

Unless he own Sea of Thieves by itself, he needs both.
  6. AoX Surfcat Win User

If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be?

Sea Of Thieves. But might make me sea sick LOL
Thema:

Sea of thieves

1. Sea of thieves - Similar Threads - Sea thieves

2. Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...: Xbox Series X - Alpha-Skip Ahead Build Sea of Thieves - Retail version Issue occues on both Wired/Wireless Connection Open NAT IPv4 or IPv6 connection DMZ turned on Xbox Port forward configured...
  3. Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error: When I start the app this window appears. I tried to reinstall the hole game and run a File Integrity Check, but it doesn't get better. [img] 9a4f54b3-31c2-4d05-9d9b-f8f8e2802a87
  4. I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one...: [img] it says buy game even though I should just be able to download it. 4226fdfb-47e2-438c-8246-3887d9834b19
  5. Sea of Thieves cannot be uninstalled or updated

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves cannot be uninstalled or updated: I tried almost every way for uninstall this game. I can uninstall other games. Sea of Thieves takes up unneccesary space. a87408ec-30b2-408f-8f65-9c56a13011c8
  6. Sea of Thieves not showing up to download in the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves not showing up to download in the Xbox app: I am trying to download from my console to my pc, and the only thing showing up that I can download is Subnautica. Is there any fix for this? 09b922f0-eb0f-42e4-8a5e-f4084bab8696
  7. Sea of Thieves を友達があそんでくれません

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves を友達があそんでくれません: SteamからXBox Live アカウントを経由して遊んでいますが ログインする度に問題が発生するため、ゲー を始める前にあきらめてしまいました。 私にも何度も問題が発生しています。 この質問を投稿しようとしたところ、Sea of Thievesを遊ぶためにしか使っていない このアカウントが規約に違反したらしくロックされて驚愕しています。...
  8. Sea of Thieves voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves voice chat: I'm not able to talk and to hear people outside my crew in the Sea of Thieves voice chat, maybe because of some privacy settings that I'm not able to update. May someone tell me where to update...
  9. Weres Sea of thieves? It’s not there

in XboX Insiders
    Weres Sea of thieves? It’s not there: I recently got my sea of thieves insider code... looking on insider Xbox hub and there’s no sea of thieves. I need help submitted by /u/RufflX [link] [comments]
  10. Error at Sea of Thieves! Loot is stucked at texture!

in XBoX on Windows
    Error at Sea of Thieves! Loot is stucked at texture!: I have problem with your fails! Key from Citadel was stuck in texture and cant pick up it! Boss was near fence of fort at moment of die! Please add function to spawn loot near objects (NOT in...