Seagate 2tb hadrive xbox one isn’t detecting it

Discus and support Seagate 2tb hadrive xbox one isn’t detecting it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one isnt detecting my seagate 2tb hardrive not able to format it 6a910b05-5c32-4763-a6eb-1bbf7272a536 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dropdeadfredsnotfacegotso, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Seagate 2tb hadrive xbox one isn’t detecting it

Xbox one isnt detecting my seagate 2tb hardrive not able to format it

:)

dropdeadfredsnotfacegotso, Sep 5, 2019
  2. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Is It External Or Internal Whats The Connection Type And Is It A SATA Drive? But Where Are You Formatting Pc Xbox?
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Did you try to reformat using a PC?
  4. darkist1 Win User

Hi Drop dead Fred.

Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

Hopefully one of the previous links has helped you, if not, here's another link to assist troubleshoot external storage
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey drop

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are unable to detect an external hard disk drive on your Xbox One console.

If you haven't already, I recommend that you review the article that covers

troubleshooting external storage detection

As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Exodus Scalpel
    , if possible, you would re-format this drive on a PC if this is an option. You would then be able to connect it back to your console and it should detect it that way.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try to connect it to a pc the format it and re try it on the xbox.

Deleting the cache by holding down the power button until it shuts down may help too
Thema:

1. Seagate 2tb hadrive xbox one isn’t detecting it - Similar Threads - Seagate 2tb hadrive

2. my xbox one s wont detect my seagate 2tb hard drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s wont detect my seagate 2tb hard drive.: My Seagate 2tb external hard drive used to work fine. I didn't do anything to it but use it. One day it just stopped working, when I plug the HDD into my Xbox one s with the 3.0 USB it powers it...
  3. Seagate 2tb external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb external hard drive: Hi all, i bought a 2tb usb 3.0 external hard drive and my xbox won't detect it i've tried all the trouble shooting tips and still nothing! Anyone have any ideas tia...
  4. How do I delete the games I have on my Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I delete the games I have on my Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive...: I want to delete the games on my "Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD" This External Hard Drive is currently on a Original Xbox One console and I want to clear the...
  5. Seagate 2TB Game Pass Drive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Seagate 2TB Game Pass Drive: I recently purchased a 2TB external drive for XBox from Amazon UK - on the packaging, it says there are 2 months Game Pass included, but the code included inside only provided one month. Seagate...
  6. Xbox 1 wont detect my Seagate 2tb external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 wont detect my Seagate 2tb external hard drive: Xbox One console won't detect sea gate external hard drive 11e8507d-2e82-45be-8d76-ee45e5ba5ec2
  7. Seagate 2tb external Hard Drive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Seagate 2tb external Hard Drive: I just bought a 2tb Seagate expansion. My games will not transfer. After 6 hours, about every 4 seconds i get an "installation stopped" notification, then after a couple seconds a message that...
  8. 2TB Seagate External Hard Drive Will Not Download Certain Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    2TB Seagate External Hard Drive Will Not Download Certain Games: I've been having the same issue since I got my external hard drive, almost two weeks ago. It specifically does not download / move / copy Forza games to the external hard drive. I own Forza...
  9. Xbox one 2tb seagate external storage has stopped working what do I do ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 2tb seagate external storage has stopped working what do I do ?: My Xbox one 2tb seagate external storage has stopped working . Can anyone help me ? c925fc57-2915-4dfb-bc39-9b4c457c5818
  10. Does the SEAGATE GAME DRIVE FOR XBOX ONE 2TB work on the Xbox one X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the SEAGATE GAME DRIVE FOR XBOX ONE 2TB work on the Xbox one X?: Thinking about buying a 2TB game drive made for xbox one and xbox 360, but I'm wondering if it also works on the xbox one x in case I want to upgrade. Has anyone got an xbox one x and uses this...