Seagate 4 terabyte external storage

Discus and support Seagate 4 terabyte external storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have be having problems with my external storage randomly disconnecting or not starting up the game to begin with it worked fine like a month ago and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IDontSpeakSpanish, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Seagate 4 terabyte external storage

I have be having problems with my external storage randomly disconnecting or not starting up the game to begin with it worked fine like a month ago and I’ve had this for 2 years and I have no idea why its not working.

If anyone has had the same problem or has a solution that would be great.

:)

IDontSpeakSpanish, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Maybe the Externa Storage isn't in correct usb port, you try in other usb port?
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi IDontSpeakSpansih,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your hard drive randomly disconnecting from your Xbox One console. Have you attempted to use another USB cable for your hard drive? There is a chance that the cable you are using is no longer
    working. Also, try to listen out for clicking noises coming from your hard drive as this could be an indicator of a failing drive.

Please keep us updated.
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Could could try a other USB port on the console. If it works on a other port then there is a falut with that port and the console would need too be serviced by microsoft if you wanted it fixed.

It could also be the cable itsself so try a other cable just make sure its a USB 3.0 cable otherwise it wont work for games and apps on xbox one.
  5. PWNRR Win User

Tried testing it with another device, to see if the problem resides within the xbox?
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Maybe to try this here.
Thema:

1. Seagate 4 terabyte external storage - Similar Threads - Seagate terabyte external

2. problema di trasferimento su hard disk esterno Seagate [Translation - Seagate external hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema di trasferimento su hard disk esterno Seagate [Translation - Seagate external hard...: Ciao, non riesco a trasferire o scaricare giochi sull'hard drive esterno. Ogni 5 minuti si arresta l'installazione. Tempo fa è successa la stessa cosa, ma avevo risolto con un reset, tenendo...
  3. Seagate 2tb external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb external hard drive: Hi all, i bought a 2tb usb 3.0 external hard drive and my xbox won't detect it i've tried all the trouble shooting tips and still nothing! Anyone have any ideas tia...
  4. Xbox One S has trouble detecting my Seagate Backup-plus slim ssd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S has trouble detecting my Seagate Backup-plus slim ssd: Anytime I turn my Xbox One S off and back on it seems like a craps-shoot on whether it'll re-detect my external hard drive. bcf38420-fed0-4d41-965d-190f99d3ab34
  5. How do I delete the games I have on my Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I delete the games I have on my Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive...: I want to delete the games on my "Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD" This External Hard Drive is currently on a Original Xbox One console and I want to clear the...
  6. Seagate External hard drive turns Xbox off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate External hard drive turns Xbox off: If I leave my seagate external hard connected it shuts down my Xbox before I get to the dashboard. So I connect it after my Xbox is on the dashboard but my Xbox doesn't detect. And when I think it...
  7. Xbox One X não reconhece disco Seagate para Xbox [Xbox One X does not recognize Seagate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X não reconhece disco Seagate para Xbox [Xbox One X does not recognize Seagate...: Prezados, No último dia 22 fiz uma compra no estabelecimento Walmart americano do produto Game drive for Xbox Seagate 2TB. No entanto ao conectar o disco externo através da porta USB ele não é...
  8. SeaGate 4TB XbOne dive not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    SeaGate 4TB XbOne dive not working: So I think I'm going to need some experts here. : / so let me go to the story so you can understand the situation. I am afraid though that the 4TB drive is fried. I was on my Xbox One using my...
  9. Seagate 2TB Game Pass Drive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Seagate 2TB Game Pass Drive: I recently purchased a 2TB external drive for XBox from Amazon UK - on the packaging, it says there are 2 months Game Pass included, but the code included inside only provided one month. Seagate...
  10. SEAGATE 4 Terabyte not recognized on Xbox one or pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    SEAGATE 4 Terabyte not recognized on Xbox one or pc: I got my seagate about a month ago and the only issue I had at the time was a ringinvite it would make when using games on the external drive. Then yesterday I turned my Xbox off and on a little...