Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive

Discus and support Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive STEB4000300 Has anyone used this? This one needs external power supply (from the wall). It is not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Presentelaw, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Presentelaw
    Presentelaw Guest

Hi,

Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive STEB4000300

Has anyone used this? This one needs external power supply (from the wall). It is not the portable type.

Please let me know if it'll work well with xbox one s. Thanks.

:)

Presentelaw, Feb 15, 2020
  2. MonjaJozef Win User

I love it. Best drive in the world.
  3. Presentelaw Win User

Hi

It should work 100%

It has USB 3.0

Please have a look at the article linked below under the "How to use an external hard drive on Xbox One and "How to move Xbox One games to an external hard drive" sections

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-external-hard-drive-guide
    I've read all those. Just wanted to have comments from people who's used them.
  4. Presentelaw Win User

Thank you all for your response. Truly appreciated.
  5. xbox24ru Win User

I have one of these for the PS4 it works great, it should also work for xbox as Segate seems to work better than any other brands for consoles.
  6. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Hi,

Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive STEB4000300

Has anyone used this? This one needs external power supply (from the wall). It is not the portable type.

Please let me know if it'll work well with xbox one s. Thanks.
    I think you’re good with pretty much any of the Seagate external hard drive’s, powered or not. There was even a gentleman yesterday asking about using the max, which is a 16 TB hard drive. I would LOVE to see why he needs that many TB LOL
Thema:

1. Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Seagate 4TB Expansion

2. External Seagate Hard Drive Not being detected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Seagate Hard Drive Not being detected: Hello This going to be quite a long post so apologises in advance Hope that anyone reading this is having a good day. So I have a bit of a situation with my seagate external hard drive. I was...
  3. SeaGate 4TB XbOne dive not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    SeaGate 4TB XbOne dive not working: So I think I'm going to need some experts here. : / so let me go to the story so you can understand the situation. I am afraid though that the 4TB drive is fried. I was on my Xbox One using my...
  4. My 4TB Seagate External Harddrive is not running cutscenes smoothly!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 4TB Seagate External Harddrive is not running cutscenes smoothly!!!!: I am having the same problem currently with my 4TB Seagate External Hard Drive. I load a game that I have downloaded on my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive and it essentially works during...
  5. 4tb Seagate external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    4tb Seagate external hard drive: I bought a 2tb external hard drive last year and have had no problems but recently purchased a 4tb Seagate external hard drive due to insufficient storage for my games but the 4tb Seagate external...
  6. Seagate Game Drive 4TB Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate Game Drive 4TB Issues: Hi, i use a Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 4TB since Xmas 2016. It's connected to my Xbox One for saving Games & Apps. In the last days i spotted Issues with some Games saved on this external HDD...
  7. 4TB Seagate causing games to run inefficiently. I've tried everything that I could find ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    4TB Seagate causing games to run inefficiently. I've tried everything that I could find ...: I have a portable 4TB Seagate external connected to my Xbox One. I had no issues connecting or getting it detected (which I see are common issues). I was able to connect it and get games installed...
  8. 4tb Seagate going for 99.87 on ebay!

in XBoX on Consoles
    4tb Seagate going for 99.87 on ebay!: I just got 4tb Seagate for 79.99, If u guys have a American visa u can get it for 79.99 rather then 99.87! there's only 10 left..they are going for 157.99 on amazon... And also free shipping!...
  9. Seagate Backup Plus 4Tb not being read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate Backup Plus 4Tb not being read: I have a Seagate Backup Plus 4tb hard drive. When I plug it in I get no prompt to format and it reads it as media, etc files only. I have deleted partition and reformatted several times. Even...
  10. seagate 4TB not recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    seagate 4TB not recognized: Hello, I have this external drive: http://www.seagate.com/ca/en/external-hard-drives/desktop-hard-drives/expansion-hard-drive/?sku=STBV4000100 It works on my PC no problem, but the xbox one...