Seagate Game Drive 2TB disconnects and reconnects on Series X

Discus and support Seagate Game Drive 2TB disconnects and reconnects on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So it randomly disconnects and reconnects in under 1 sec, with the message "Game Drive can be used now". It happens when i play SX Games on the SSD,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Seahawk666, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Seagate Game Drive 2TB disconnects and reconnects on Series X

So it randomly disconnects and reconnects in under 1 sec, with the message "Game Drive can be used now".

It happens when i play SX Games on the SSD, but also when i play X One Games with the Gamedrive.

If it happens with a Game on this HDD, the Game crashes (suprise). Also sometimes the Controller disc. and reconnects after one of those crashes too, but not always.

Furthermore it seams to matter what Kind of Game i play, it never happened with Sports Games (Fifa, Madden) or Beat em Ups. But it happens sometimes with Shooters (Titanfall 2, Wolfenstein) or Open World Games (AC Odessy). Games that load the World during gameplay.

I had seen a few posts about this. Is it the HDD or what i suspect the Xbox OS?

Also it can t be good for the Series X as well with that kind of crashes (ram etc.) or am i mistaken?!

submitted by /u/Seahawk666
    [link] [comments]

/u/Seahawk666, Jan 8, 2021
  2. scootsodonnell Win User

My xbox one isnt reading my external hard drive

I'm using the seagate 2TB game drive. And no lights are on
  3. StarchyObject Win User

External Storage Problem

iv been having the same problem with my x i have a 2 tb seagate expansion pack and have to disconnect it and reconnect it ???
  4. Leemur60 Win User

External hard drive

I recommend Seagate drives. They are reasonably priced and usually very reliable. I have two 2TB Seagate drives attached to my Xbox for games and another 1TB drive for movies etc.
  5. Edgarour Win User

External hard drive

I recomend you seagate drives of 2TB
  6. miguel abraham manri Win User

Error 0x80bd003b

HI, SAME PROBLEM HERE WITH 2TB SEAGATE GAME DRIVE 3.0 HELP!!!! XD
Thema:

Seagate Game Drive 2TB disconnects and reconnects on Series X

1. Seagate Game Drive 2TB disconnects and reconnects on Series X - Similar Threads - Seagate Game Drive

2. Seagate - Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Seagate - Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive: So i gave my little brother my Xbox and im gonna go the PC route now. Can i use the external hard drive on the PC and play the digital copy games that are on it? If there is a certian software or...
  3. Seagate Game-drive voor Xbox One - 2 TB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate Game-drive voor Xbox One - 2 TB: is this compatible with next gen consoles? thnks c0d7ed47-0339-486a-8b0b-0fe3c716c566
  4. Can I use an Xbox One S Seagate hard drive to transfer my games to a Series X when I get it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use an Xbox One S Seagate hard drive to transfer my games to a Series X when I get it?: I have an 8 terabyte Seagate external hard drive that I store all my games on for my Xbox One S, and I was wondering if I could plug it into my new Xbox Series X when it comes out and have all my...
  5. seagate game drive light out on front

in XBoX on Consoles
    seagate game drive light out on front: my seagate game drive isnt being recognised by my xbox, yet it is recognised on my pc. The white light on the front above the x symbol is no longer on. the xbox is working without the external...
  6. Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox (8TB) Not Formatting to 8TB!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox (8TB) Not Formatting to 8TB!!: Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox (8TB) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/seagate-game-drive-hub-for-xbox-8tb/8vvhcg3k376q?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab Using an Xbox One X Gears...
  7. External hard drive(Seagate) blinks when playing games installed on it?(Xbox One).

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive(Seagate) blinks when playing games installed on it?(Xbox One).: Is it normal for the light to blink on an external hard drive when playing games downloaded on it, cause the light never blinks when playing games downloaded on the internal hard drive?...
  8. How do I delete the games I have on my Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I delete the games I have on my Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive...: I want to delete the games on my "Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD" This External Hard Drive is currently on a Original Xbox One console and I want to clear the...
  9. Seagate 2TB Game Pass Drive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Seagate 2TB Game Pass Drive: I recently purchased a 2TB external drive for XBox from Amazon UK - on the packaging, it says there are 2 months Game Pass included, but the code included inside only provided one month. Seagate...
  10. 2TB Seagate External Hard Drive Will Not Download Certain Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    2TB Seagate External Hard Drive Will Not Download Certain Games: I've been having the same issue since I got my external hard drive, almost two weeks ago. It specifically does not download / move / copy Forza games to the external hard drive. I own Forza...