Seal on Xbox One box

Discus and support Seal on Xbox One box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I bought an Xbox one today with the bundled copy of Fifa from Game, the seals on the box look liked they had been opened, then re sealed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LazyFoot, Feb 15, 2014.

1. LazyFoot
    LazyFoot Guest

Seal on Xbox One box

Hi everyone,

I bought an Xbox one today with the bundled copy of Fifa from Game, the seals on the box look liked they had been opened, then re sealed with new ones.

Should I be worried? Everything seems ok. The only explanation I can think of is I imagine they must have opened them to put the fifa codes in the boxes?

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Not been on in a few years so hello, like the new look.

Thanks,

LF

:)

LazyFoot, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Xbox One Box Security Seal?

Probably a dumb question, but does anyone know if the retail boxes will have a security seal? Listings that I've seen on eBay appear not to have any. You would think there would be one to prevent tampering right?

CatnipLarry25, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Hey Its Puby
    Hey Its Puby Guest
    Xbox One Box Security Seal?

Yes their should be one especially if you for a product like this don't worry.

Hey Its Puby, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Seal on Xbox One box

It may have been opened for a customer viewing or somebody who changed their mind after they bought it. Either way, you bought from a large store and you have 12 months warranty. You're the customer, you're paying money, you're always right. If something's
    not right, take it back.

Dynamic Sausage, Feb 15, 2014
  5. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Seal on Xbox One box

It may have been opened for a customer viewing or somebody who changed their mind after they bought it. Either way, you bought from a large store and you have 12 months warranty. You're the customer, you're paying money, you're always right. If something's
    not right, take it back.
  6. Flaming Pingu Win User

Ace Combat **** Horizon-Case?

is it the one that comes in a white box?? cause i got limited edition one and it came in the white box a notebook and the game but the game was in the usual xbox sealed in plastic
  7. SN4K3YwentB00M Win User

Battlefield 3 didn't come with an online pass ?

wonderfulwest speak to someone at head office, one question was the game sealed or open cos it is unusual that a game would not have a online code in the box if it was seales
  8. Auswulf Win User

free Halo download

A card with a downloadable game code should be in the box with the other Xbox One documentation. All digital games that come with console are like this. Was the Console open when you bought it? Or was it sealed. If opened by the retailer get in contact with
    them. If it was still factory sealed give xbox support a call.
  9. Hey Its Puby Win User

Xbox One Box Security Seal?

Yes their should be one especially if you for a product like this don't worry.
Thema:

Seal on Xbox One box

1. Seal on Xbox One box - Similar Threads - Seal box

2. Sealed Game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sealed Game!: Hi, what do new Xbox One sealed games have in order to know it's real? The PS4 have their own logo sticker wrap, what about Xbox? 30e33e04-e526-4775-80a5-51b01de165a3
  3. sigilli manomessi xbox one s [Translation - Tampered with seals Xbox One s]

in XBoX on Consoles
    sigilli manomessi xbox one s [Translation - Tampered with seals Xbox One s]: [img] [img] [img] salve, oggi mi sono recato al gamestop per usufruire dell'offerta per xbox one xa 149,99 euro prendendo la prima, il commesso del negozio però non mi accetta la console in...
  4. sigilli manomessi [Translation - Tampered seals]

in XBoX on Consoles
    sigilli manomessi [Translation - Tampered seals]: salve, oggi mi sono recato al gamestop per usufruire dell'offerta per prendere una xbox one x a 149,99 euro portando la one s, il commesso del negozio però non mi accetta la console in quanto mi...
  5. Original Xbox factory sealed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox factory sealed: Hi i was wondering if i could buy your factory sealed xbox as i am a big collecter of the xbox brand many thanks craig oliphant f6ca817a-073f-44e7-87ac-4e70df7c3e63
  6. I have a sealed XBox 360 Pro & I wanna know Microsoft's current position on supporting XBox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a sealed XBox 360 Pro & I wanna know Microsoft's current position on supporting XBox ...: Hello. I've purchased a 2008 XBox 360 Pro. I want to know two very specific things. The first is, please tell me if Microsoft is presently updating XBox 360 Pro consoles to their most recent...
  7. Bought Forza 1 new and sealed - no support anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Forza 1 new and sealed - no support anymore: Hello, I recently bought my Forza 1 new and sealed. Now I want Access to all DLCs and the of course the Rally pack. It seems that there is no Support anymore. I own every Forza game and every...
  8. Entered the code for full game DL from the card in the NEW and SEALED box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entered the code for full game DL from the card in the NEW and SEALED box.: Hello all, So I purchased a "Name Your Game" bundle through the approved vendors link from Xbox's own website. Bought it via Amazon and it came NEW and SEALED, as expected - rarely do I have...
  9. Warranty Seal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Seal: Hi, I'm writting here because I want to know if I can send my XBOX one to be repaired by Microsoft althought the warranty seal has been torn. I tried to open my xboxone to check it inside,...
  10. Value of Brand New Xbox original - sealed box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Value of Brand New Xbox original - sealed box: Hello. I have an original xbox that has never been opened - seal still intact. I also have a sealed never opened extra game controller. Does this item have any value or should I just sell it...