search warrant

Discus and support search warrant in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to send a search warrant to microsoft and so i need an email address or somewhere so i can send it to the legal team.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlvinBabcock, Apr 21, 2020.

1. AlvinBabcock
    AlvinBabcock Guest

search warrant

I need to send a search warrant to microsoft and so i need an email address or somewhere so i can send it to the legal team.

:)

AlvinBabcock, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

search warrant

3. DarkUnicycle Win User

search warrant

Hello AlvinBabcock,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I can point you to right direction. It seems that you may have reached out to wrong group of people, however I'll be posting a link below with contact to our Support group as they will have more information
    for the centers we have for replacements and repairs.

Support Page : https://beta.support.xbox.com/

Support Contact Info : https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Glad I could point you to right directions, let me know if you have further issues.

Happy Gaming!
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

EOD BOT Question

Ive never been on a team with one IRL, but they are out there. Real good for bomb threats and delivering throw phones and stuff. Maybe even search and rescue too. We mostly did dope search warrants (dynamic entry) but we would get the occassional barricaded
    subject.
  5. Knightwinter55 Win User

xbox one stolen

My Xbox one was stolen a couple of months ago. I have a reference number from Microsoft I have gave to the county sheriff department and I cannot get them to contact Microsoft they say they cannot without a search warrant. I this true.
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Big brother Kinect is NECESSARY?

[quote user="Damashiuchi"]

[quote user=""]

You haven't been watching the news lately have you?

[/quote]

i have - if you're referring to justice dept and AP/Fox News scandal - they had a warrant ... the grounds for them having the warrant issued are questionable, but they did have a warrant issued

if you're referring to something else, i must have missed it - to busy fashioning hats for myself and my family out of tinfoil :)

[/quote]

When you have a corrupt government who has the authority to issue a warrant. That warrant, means nothing in terms of protecting the intent of the Constitution and its people.

The warrant means nothing. It's just a CYA.
Thema:

search warrant

1. search warrant - Similar Threads - search warrant

2. cant play Team Deathmatch, it keeps defaulting to "search and destroy"

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play Team Deathmatch, it keeps defaulting to "search and destroy": what do i need to do to play the Team Death Match. I hate the search and destroy where you cant respawn. fcccc34f-61d1-4222-a92d-8194307764a8
  3. Searching for transfer/storage device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching for transfer/storage device: Hello. Might someone with personal knowledge of transfering games from their Xbox X hard drive onto some type of external storage device recommend a good quality, high-capacity storage device?...
  4. Does not search for game sessions in call of Duty BO1-3 and AW multiplayer on XBOX360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does not search for game sessions in call of Duty BO1-3 and AW multiplayer on XBOX360: I can't play multiplayer games in the Call of duty series, tried everything, re-download the game, used a different connection, cleaned the system cache, Xbox poddezhrka also did not help. I...
  5. Can’t search for my Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t search for my Xbox Live Account: Hey ladies and gents, im just trying to figure out why my gamertag cant be searched or if anyone is familiar with this and could possibly give me some advice. My Gamertag is : Medium but when...
  6. I can't find the game in the stores (even using the search bar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the game in the stores (even using the search bar): So I'm trying to download monster hunter world in my console and i looked at the all games in the xbox game pass list and i didn't find it. Weird i thought, so I also searched it at the search bar...
  7. Xbox Game Bar crashes after trying to make a publication for searching for a group.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar crashes after trying to make a publication for searching for a group.: This screen opens for few seconds and whole game bar closes. [img] c47c4e93-ac58-4167-91b4-bd93476ace36
  8. its pretty simple. add search and some basic sort functions to the download history (Sort...

in XBoX on Consoles
    its pretty simple. add search and some basic sort functions to the download history (Sort...: its pretty simple. add search and some basic sort functions to the download history (Sort by purchase/trial, sort by date, alphabetical) but really search is the most important I have thousands...
  9. Gamertag unsearchable on Xbox One, but I can search it on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag unsearchable on Xbox One, but I can search it on PC: I've had my gamertag for a pretty long time and it is one of the originals setup on the 360 back in the day. Yesterday I told someone to look me up by my gamertag and they said they couldn't find...
  10. High ping game searches on modern warefare

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping game searches on modern warefare: Ive been playing modern warefare a lot recently and it seems like whenever I search for a game, keep in mind I really only play hardcore tdm and free for all, that it starts by saying searching...