searching for game

Discus and support searching for game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this is getting old! over & over - searching for game. guess there's nobody playing ghosts anymore. any solutions from anyone out there besides the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by esbuzz, May 10, 2015.

1. esbuzz
    esbuzz Guest

searching for game

this is getting old! over & over - searching for game. guess there's nobody playing ghosts anymore. any solutions from anyone out there besides the usual check your connection from support? everything else is fine

:)

esbuzz, May 10, 2015
  2. Searching for casual gamer

I'm always up for some HALO 3 custom or co-op

striker2-7AFED2C5-CB27-4363-BA53-E0BC04C8995B, May 10, 2015
  3. Searching for casual gamer

Decide to give tread a second chance but hate to say haven't expand my collection in a while. Can say will be getting halo anniversary once it and have the luck of beating it co-op, also hoping to get one or two of the major release after most are out. Alway
    looking to increase my friends list so send request if you like.

OBSCUREZOMBIE, May 10, 2015
  4. domuhnic Win User

In search for a game!

Depends on what type of zombie game you want to play.

- The Call of duty zombies are more arcady, and not a full blown game but is still fun,

-Dead island is an RPG zombie game, focused more on close combat and character progression

-RDR I heard was fun, but I dont have any on hands experience with it.

-L4D is a good fast paced zombie killing game, pretty much a run n gun.

I personally recommended L4D 1&2.
  5. FrozenBrute Win User

In search for a game!

I really suggest you take a look at Left 4 Dead before anything, and if you are looking for something more classy Zombie Apocalypse 2 and Resident Evil 4 are now out on Xbox LIVE.
  6. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

In search for a game!

I didn't like Dead Island myself.

I would recommend Red Dead and Left 4 Dead. Beautiful quality zombie games.
  7. Windows10XboxOne Win User

In search for a game!

Dead Island would be my recommendation.
  8. DeBLAIN 02 Win User

In search for a game!

Dead Island & the zombie modes in the Modern Warfare games both fun if your playing with friends.
Thema:

searching for game

1. searching for game - Similar Threads - searching game

2. Does not search for game sessions in call of Duty BO1-3 and AW multiplayer on XBOX360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does not search for game sessions in call of Duty BO1-3 and AW multiplayer on XBOX360: I can't play multiplayer games in the Call of duty series, tried everything, re-download the game, used a different connection, cleaned the system cache, Xbox poddezhrka also did not help. I...
  3. I can't find the game in the stores (even using the search bar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the game in the stores (even using the search bar): So I'm trying to download monster hunter world in my console and i looked at the all games in the xbox game pass list and i didn't find it. Weird i thought, so I also searched it at the search bar...
  4. Xbox Game Bar crashes after trying to make a publication for searching for a group.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar crashes after trying to make a publication for searching for a group.: This screen opens for few seconds and whole game bar closes. [img] c47c4e93-ac58-4167-91b4-bd93476ace36
  5. High ping game searches on modern warefare

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping game searches on modern warefare: Ive been playing modern warefare a lot recently and it seems like whenever I search for a game, keep in mind I really only play hardcore tdm and free for all, that it starts by saying searching...
  6. Game Pass App Search Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App Search Not Working: Whenever I select the "search" function in the mobile app, it crashes and closes the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still have the same problem. I'm on a Galaxy S10e....
  7. Ferramenta Procurando Grupo Da Xbox Game Bar Fica Em Inglês[Xbox Game Bar Group Search Tool...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ferramenta Procurando Grupo Da Xbox Game Bar Fica Em Inglês[Xbox Game Bar Group Search Tool...: Desde Que Começei A Utilizar a Xbox Game Bar Percebi Que A Ferramenta Procurando Grupo Busca Pessoas Americanas Mas Moro No Brasil Como Arrumo? [Translation - Since I started using the Xbox Game...
  8. Xbox (Beta) Game App PC, search for installed games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) Game App PC, search for installed games?: Can I find the games installed on my secondary hard drive after installing a new version of Windows on my first hard drive? The app itself does not let me change the installation path to D until I...
  9. Xbox one x- my games do not display in games and apps while off line. When I searched for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x- my games do not display in games and apps while off line. When I searched for a...: Xbox one x- my games do not display in games and apps while off line. When I searched for a game it shows up and is playable. 5c720a54-4511-4558-abdf-604929f2a2c2
  10. Can't play Outer Wilds with Xbox Game Pass (not showing up in search)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Outer Wilds with Xbox Game Pass (not showing up in search): I am having issues installing Outer Wilds (not Worlds!) on my PC. I have an Xbox game pass set up, but the game does not appear when I search for it in the Xbox (beta) app. In the microsoft store,...