Season Pass Downloadable Content Warning

Discus and support Season Pass Downloadable Content Warning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to give everyone a heads up that the Season Pass Download is not working. Operation Broken Eagle is working and playable but not Season Pass.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BAKEDOG, Feb 8, 2014.

1. BAKEDOG
    BAKEDOG Guest

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that the Season Pass Download is not working.

Operation Broken Eagle is working and playable but not Season Pass. I had downloaded it last week and spent hours trying to get it to work with Customer Supports help but nothing worked. Microsoft did the right thing and refunded my money this morning but
    still sucks that we can't play it.

I've read here on the forums that they are going to patch it supposedly but have read varying reports of when that will actually happen.

:)

BAKEDOG, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Advanced warfare season pass problem

Hi there, once you purchase a season pass you will need to go back into the marketplace area for the game and 'install' the individual items that are listed in the season pass, there might be an easier way, but that's how I do it.

More info here:
    support.xbox.com/.../view-downloadable-content

DigitalAssassin, Feb 8, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Borderlands 2 season pass, how do i download new content without being charged again?

Hello,

If you redeemed your season pass on your account, please make sure it's actually downloaded onto your console by going to your Xbox 360 Dashboard > Settings > Account > Download History > Borderlands 2 Season Pass.

Once you've confirmed that, please launch the game and follow the instructions below:

1) In the main menu of Borderlands 2, select "Downloadable Content."

2) Select and download "Season Pass" from the menu. If you have already purchased a Season Pass on the account you're logged in to, you will not be charged again.

3) Once the "Season Pass" has finished downloading, return to the main menu of Borderlands 2.

4) From the main menu of Borderlands 2, select "Downloadable Content."

5) Any available "Season Pass" content should now be listed as "Free" allowing you to download and install any applicable add-ons through the "Downloadable Content" menu at no additional charge.

Let us know if that works out for you.

HassanB, Feb 8, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Operation broken eagle is the only DLC available right now. The season pass allows you to download the dlc for no charge as they become available. Right now, only Broken Eagle is available.

oOUTSIDERo62, Feb 8, 2014
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Operation broken eagle is the only DLC available right now. The season pass allows you to download the dlc for no charge as they become available. Right now, only Broken Eagle is available.
  6. HassanB Win User

Borderlands 2

Hi,

First, please go to Settings > Account > Download History > Re-download your Season Pass for Borderlands 2. The content is only free for Season Pass holders.

Then please follow the directions given here by Gearbox Software for downloading Season Pass content.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

DLC Question

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]I'll say it again Ice Storm III.... If you have problems, with the Season Pass content corrupting..... You should download the Season Pass Again for free & it will fix activation problems, with Season Pass Content.....[/quote]That
    has nothing to do with Payton Jones's Fallout 3 issue (Fallout 3 doesn't have a Seaosn Pass) and was not something that was brought up, other than you for some reason injecting it into the conversation.

Re-downloading a Season Pass does not automatically re-download Season Pass
    content
    , either. Season Pass content still has to be downloaded manually in-game.
    You keep on saying the same things, that I've said previously & make out you thought of it, to cause an argument...
    We've been correcting
    you, repeatedly.
    Plus you are wrong again....
    What? You've managed to merge the Season Pass warning with the regular DLC re-download message... Try reading it the way the sentences are layed out. Here. I'll highlight it correctly for you:

Fenix Rising Map Pack - If you own Gears of War 3 Season Pass DO NOT purchase this content here, as you will be charged again..

If you've purchased this item, please go to Settings, Account, Download History, to re-download it..

That's the correct way to read those two sentences. Red with underline is one sentence. Green without underline is another.
    So you download Season Pass DLC off the Dashboard...
    Absolutely, positively
    wrong, and dangerously, expensively so.
  8. OCRyzen Win User

DLC Question

Your link shows;

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

If you have problems, with the Season Pass content corrupting..... You should download the Season Pass Again for free & it will fix activation problems, with Season Pass Content..... [/quote]

And as I Said;

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

As purchase of Season Pass Content, is relying on The Season Pass Authentication File for Live... To tell servers you own the content as part of a package for that console etc.. [/quote]

So what I said was right...

If you have a Season Pass & content is corrupted
    ( ! )

1. Delete the corrupted content..

2. Clear the Drives Cache, by pressing Y on selected drive.. [Settings Tab, System, Storage etc]

3. Re-download the Season Pass File...

4. Re-download the Season Pass Content from Download History...

Following, what I posted about the Fenix Rising Map Pack etc..

If your game doesn't have a Season Pass & content is corrupted
    ( ! )

1. Delete the corrupted content..

2. Clear the Drives Cache, by pressing Y on selected drive.. [Settings Tab, System, Storage etc]

3. Re-download the Content from Download History...

End of Argument...
  9. Bazajaytee Win User

Season passes not working.

Also, make sure you download any content for season passes THROUGH THE GAME itself. Trying to download any from the Marketplace will charge you for the content again. Only in game downloading will give you the content free with your season pass.
Thema:

1. Season Pass Downloadable Content Warning - Similar Threads - Season Pass Downloadable

2. Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content: Hello, I purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 season pass when the game released. It worked fine, but now that I try to play the DLC on the xbox one, I am unable to download them. It says I...
  3. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...: Hello again Last month I already created a topic on this issue here:...
  4. Why is my Minecraft Story Mode (360) Season Pass not downloading the episodes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft Story Mode (360) Season Pass not downloading the episodes?: First, I am aware that this (and other Telltale Games) have been delisted. I have, however, owned the Season Pass for some time. I paid for this content, so I should be able to download it....
  5. I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360: I bought watch_doc season pass 2 years ago. I can play it with xbox 360. But I cannot see the season pass with xbox one. It seems as purchased 2 years ago in my account. But in xbox one store...
  6. I downloaded Borderlands 2 cuz i had on xbox360 i bought the season pass too . Not working ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Borderlands 2 cuz i had on xbox360 i bought the season pass too . Not working ...: the problem is that, i,m starting the game, and it says disconected from xbox live and im not signed is, which is not tru, cuz im signed is. Pls help me...i just want to play my favourite game......
  7. Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Season Pass INCOMPLETE DOWNLOAD!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Season Pass INCOMPLETE DOWNLOAD!!: Hi, Just bought the Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 season pass in the ES Xbox Store (Comprar Pase de temporada de LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Microsoft Store es-ES) As you can see in the...
  8. Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ?: I redeemed all my DLC codes that came with my gold editiion of Far Cry 5 earlier... all acknowledge and downloaded, however my season pass code took a while and says something went wrong... I...
  9. Downloading dlc on xbox one for AC3 as a season pass holder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading dlc on xbox one for AC3 as a season pass holder: I own the season pass to AC3. As such the season pass is downloaded to my Xbox One. However, with the way Assassin's Creed games work if you buy the season pass you have to download the dlc's from...
  10. Can't download Ryse: Son of Rome Season Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Ryse: Son of Rome Season Pass: I'm not able to purchase the Ryse: Son of Rome Season pass. I contacted microsoft support about this problem. After explaining the problem and them trying to fix it, they fowarded me here. They...