Season Pass Info

Discus and support Season Pass Info in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks, I rarely use my Xbox 360 to watch movies but I wanted to give it a try and watch True Blood from season 1 on. My question is probably going... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesBalderson, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Season Pass Info

Hi folks,

I rarely use my Xbox 360 to watch movies but I wanted to give it a try and watch True Blood from season 1 on. My question is probably going to seem silly but there is zero information, rather by accident or on purpose I don't know, about what a season pass
    entitles me to or when, in the case of a current season.

1) Is a season pass for just one season?

2) In the case of a current season does the season pass entitle me to see all episodes in the season before they air or after they air?

Thanks in advance for helping an old "technologically Ignorant" man. (That's what my daughter called me with love of course, when she found out I didn't know how to use my Kindle very well lol.)

:)

JamesBalderson, Jun 6, 2014
  2. DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Not now, as the offer to transfer the season pass has expired. Info from Activisions call of duty ghost website
    www.callofduty.com/.../season-pass

StuartATrueRed, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Season Pass info

THQ Introduces Saints Row: The Third DLC Season Pass

IngameInstincts, Jun 6, 2014
  4. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

Season Pass Info

Hello!

The Season Pass includes all episodes within that specific season. This includes current and future episodes, bonus episodes, etc. within that season. You'll get the future episodes usually the day after they air on TV, however, there can be delays. There
    has been occasions where we're allowed to make an episode available before it airs on TV, but it's extremely rare.

airmattdog, Jun 6, 2014
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

6. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Season Pass info

The season pass, as far as I know, isn't available in every country... So I'm hoping these DLC packs, will come out in a bundle to purchase off the game marketplace.
  7. PhloydBarnum Win User

Season pass info

No, you cannot transfer your season pass to another account. You can download any DLCs included with your season pass using your old account, and be able to use the DLCs on the new account.
  8. Lord Dirt Win User

Season pass info

lol, I am sure the season pass for this game will go on sale soon enough
  9. Lord Dirt Win User

Season pass info

Halfway through the Gears 3 and Borderlands 2 season pass releases it went on sale for half price. Such a BS move!
Thema:

Season Pass Info

1. Season Pass Info - Similar Threads - Season Pass Info

2. Watch Dogs Season Pass Won't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Season Pass Won't Work: I bout Watch Dogs 1 today on sale and then bought the season pass afterwards. The pass installs but none of the new content was added and when I go to the store to see the separate things included...
  3. Telltale Batman Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telltale Batman Season Pass: I just bought the Telltale Batman Series and The Enemy Within. The first one came with the season pass (episodes 2-5) with it, and the second one too. The Enemy Within installed all the episodes...
  4. Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue: I bought Black Ops 2 and the season pass the other day because they were on sale. I went into the in-game store to download the DLC that the season pass comes with and it says “premium content...
  5. Conan Exiles Season 2 Pass compatible with Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Conan Exiles Season 2 Pass compatible with Steam?: I purchased Conan Exiles game on Steam, and recently saw a sale on the Season 2 pass DLC available through the Microsoft Store... Can I purchase the Microsoft DLC and add it to my game Library on...
  6. Black Ops 2 Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Season Pass: Yesterday my friend who is game sharing with me purchased the black ops 2 season pass and it lets me install the season pass but it doesn't allow me install the four maps packs that come with it....
  7. Black Ops 2 Season Pass not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Season Pass not working on Xbox One: So I just purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass from the Xbox One store. I was confused when I bought it because it immediately downloaded the season pass but it did not download...
  8. Problème season pass code déjà utilisé.[Translation-Season pass code already used problem.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème season pass code déjà utilisé.[Translation-Season pass code already used problem.]: Bonjour. Il y a quelques jours j'ai fais l'acquisition du jeu snow runner premium édition, avec le season pass, dans un magasin de revente de jeux vidéo. Malheureusement lorsque j'essaye de...
  9. Life Is Strange Season Pass (Xbox 360) doesn't have episode 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life Is Strange Season Pass (Xbox 360) doesn't have episode 5: I bought the Life Is Strange Season Pass on Xbox 360, and it's supposed to come with episodes 2-5, but I can only find and download episodes 2-4. In game, it says "Coming Soon" even though it came...
  10. Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360: I downloaded the season pass for Borderlands 2 where you would purchase the game. It says to not purchase any other dlcs that are already in the pass. So I looked it up online how to download it...