season pass multiple users

Discus and support season pass multiple users in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i just downloaded the season pass for ghosts on xbox1 and everything works fine on my profile, but when my son plays on his profile the new map pack... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Public Enemy 6, Feb 23, 2014.

1. season pass multiple users

so i just downloaded the season pass for ghosts on xbox1 and everything works fine on my profile, but when my son plays on his profile the new map pack is not there. with a family plan do you really have to purchase the season pass for each profile!?

:)

Public Enemy 6, Feb 23, 2014
  2. DLC not tied to system, tied to account...when did it change?

I don't feel so bad now, it seems like they Season Pass DLC is still a bit confusing. I bought the MW3 Elite Pass and that was opened to all users per Xbox. It was suggested that now all Season Passes are locked to 1 account. It sounds like not buying a
    Pass is the best option for people with multiple Xbox users, since whatever savings could be had (usually $10) is negated by having to buy extra Passes. Maybe a sticky on the forum explaining Season Passes is in order.

sunburntpenguin, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Adventure time season pass problems

I had the same problem with multiple season passes and two nights of being on chat with support and only Adventure Time was resolve. Is there something going on with season passes?

DMartin_wallawalladingdong, Feb 23, 2014
  4. IIBooBooXX
    IIBooBooXX Guest

You might want to check the parental controls. Might have to change them.

RipzKord

IIBooBooXX, Feb 24, 2014
  5. IIBooBooXX Win User

You might want to check the parental controls. Might have to change them.

RipzKord
  6. sunburntpenguin Win User

DLC not tied to system, tied to account...when did it change?

I don't feel so bad now, it seems like they Season Pass DLC is still a bit confusing. I bought the MW3 Elite Pass and that was opened to all users per Xbox. It was suggested that now all Season Passes are locked to 1 account. It sounds like not buying a
    Pass is the best option for people with multiple Xbox users, since whatever savings could be had (usually $10) is negated by having to buy extra Passes. Maybe a sticky on the forum explaining Season Passes is in order.
  7. DMartin_wallawalladi Win User

Adventure time season pass problems

I had the same problem with multiple season passes and two nights of being on chat with support and only Adventure Time was resolve. Is there something going on with season passes?
  8. DeepCaves Win User

Breaking Bad Season 6 pass STILL not working :/

Same issue here. Paid for the season pass (that was the first *** when after the fact they decide to split the season) Now after waiting two days, spending my time troubleshooting, and multiple resets I can finally see Breaking Bad episode
    5, but have to pay for it to watch it. Long time xbox user, but like you guys, I will not purchase another season pass.
  9. BowenB23 Win User

Difference between DLC and Season Pass?

Season Passes are typically a collection of multiple DLCs. Nothing pertaining to time. Once you buy them, they are yours. Usually when looking at a seasons pass on the store, you can see a breakdown of what it comes with.
Thema:

1. season pass multiple users - Similar Threads - season pass multiple

2. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?: I pre-ordered BL3 Super deluxe edition, physical release, that is suppose to come with the season pass. after activating my code, all the random skins, trinkets etc dlc installed except for the...
  3. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.: Hi I got Borderlands 3 super deluxe edition on xbox one, I redeemed the code that was with it, got all dlc except the Season Pass, I checked the store for it and it doesn't say its bought....
  4. Borderlands 3 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 season pass: Hi I just bought the super deluxe edition today and put in the code to get all the content. When I put the code in i got all the content but i did not get the season pass. Does anyone know what...
  5. Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass: I recently just purchased the season pass for ac odyssey on the in game store, the money is pending to come out my account and the fate of atlantis quest became active, but when i check on the...
  6. Question about DLC/Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about DLC/Season pass: Hello, I recently bought 1 Dlc instead of the season pass. Is there a way to refund the 1 Dlc? because I wanted to buy the season pass wich includes the dlc I bought. thanks...
  7. AC3 Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC3 Season pass: Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec le Season Pass de Assassins creed 3 (retrocompatible), je les acheter sur Microsoft et je l'ai installé mais quand je suis dans le jeux je dois télécharger le...
  8. Season Pass for Samurai showdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass for Samurai showdown: I bought Samurai showdown physically on disc for my Xbox One when it was released. I also bought the season pass when it was free. According to the Microsoft Store on my console, it says that i...
  9. DLCs and Season Passes on multiple accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLCs and Season Passes on multiple accounts: Alright here's my question, it's kind of confusing and I can't find an answer anywhere, so bear with me. Here it is, if I redeem a DLC or season pass on my gamertag, will all other family members...
  10. Ghosts Season Pass for Multiple Live Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts Season Pass for Multiple Live Accounts: Hello all -- I searched for an answer for this, but was unable to find it. Please forgive me ahead of time if this has already been asked and answered. I'm considering purchasing the Season...