season pass multiple users

Discus and support season pass multiple users in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i just downloaded the season pass for ghosts on xbox1 and everything works fine on my profile, but when my son plays on his profile the new map pack... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Public Enemy 6, Feb 23, 2014.

1. season pass multiple users

so i just downloaded the season pass for ghosts on xbox1 and everything works fine on my profile, but when my son plays on his profile the new map pack is not there. with a family plan do you really have to purchase the season pass for each profile!?

:)

Public Enemy 6, Feb 23, 2014
  2. DLC not tied to system, tied to account...when did it change?

I don't feel so bad now, it seems like they Season Pass DLC is still a bit confusing. I bought the MW3 Elite Pass and that was opened to all users per Xbox. It was suggested that now all Season Passes are locked to 1 account. It sounds like not buying a
    Pass is the best option for people with multiple Xbox users, since whatever savings could be had (usually $10) is negated by having to buy extra Passes. Maybe a sticky on the forum explaining Season Passes is in order.

sunburntpenguin, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Adventure time season pass problems

I had the same problem with multiple season passes and two nights of being on chat with support and only Adventure Time was resolve. Is there something going on with season passes?

DMartin_wallawalladingdong, Feb 23, 2014
  4. IIBooBooXX
    IIBooBooXX Guest

You might want to check the parental controls. Might have to change them.

RipzKord

IIBooBooXX, Feb 24, 2014
  5. IIBooBooXX Win User

You might want to check the parental controls. Might have to change them.

RipzKord
  6. sunburntpenguin Win User

DLC not tied to system, tied to account...when did it change?

I don't feel so bad now, it seems like they Season Pass DLC is still a bit confusing. I bought the MW3 Elite Pass and that was opened to all users per Xbox. It was suggested that now all Season Passes are locked to 1 account. It sounds like not buying a
    Pass is the best option for people with multiple Xbox users, since whatever savings could be had (usually $10) is negated by having to buy extra Passes. Maybe a sticky on the forum explaining Season Passes is in order.
  7. DMartin_wallawalladi Win User

Adventure time season pass problems

I had the same problem with multiple season passes and two nights of being on chat with support and only Adventure Time was resolve. Is there something going on with season passes?
  8. DeepCaves Win User

Breaking Bad Season 6 pass STILL not working :/

Same issue here. Paid for the season pass (that was the first *** when after the fact they decide to split the season) Now after waiting two days, spending my time troubleshooting, and multiple resets I can finally see Breaking Bad episode
    5, but have to pay for it to watch it. Long time xbox user, but like you guys, I will not purchase another season pass.
  9. BowenB23 Win User

Difference between DLC and Season Pass?

Season Passes are typically a collection of multiple DLCs. Nothing pertaining to time. Once you buy them, they are yours. Usually when looking at a seasons pass on the store, you can see a breakdown of what it comes with.
Thema:

1. season pass multiple users - Similar Threads - season pass multiple

2. Season pass xbox 360 on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass xbox 360 on Xbox one: This is my seconded time buying Xbox 360 seqson pass on my xbox one and again it will not work, the first one i bought was balck ops 2 awhile ago and it said i could dowload the items saying, get...
  3. sniper elite 4 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 4 season pass not working: I purchased the season pass for sniper elite 4 last month and installed it and everything. I already been playing sniper elite 4 on gamepass. When I go to click on the dlc it takes me to the...
  4. i bought darksouls 3 with season pass digitally and its not showing up on my xbox install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought darksouls 3 with season pass digitally and its not showing up on my xbox install list: i have the disk version but i wanted to have it digitally. but it does not appear in my list on Xbox but does show up on my account for microsoft, 62aabd79-86c8-4455-adb5-8ce3cb5f29d6
  5. Cities: Skylines Season Pass Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities: Skylines Season Pass Windows 10: I am currently trying to get the Season pass for cities: skylines on my laptop. I putchased it states under it available on PC. When i go to my owned now it states i have it is not available on...
  6. Call of duty Black ops 2 Season pass dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Black ops 2 Season pass dlc: Hello i have a question, i bought the cod black ops 2 game for the xbox one with backwards compatibility. Because of the nostalgia i wanted to buy the season pass in order to play the old zombie...
  7. Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game: I had just purchased the genesis dlc and season pass for 35$ but when i go to try and find it in the loading screen or main menu i cant find anthing for it. I knwo it says it comes with 2 map...
  8. Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming: I had bought a copy of fallout 4 on the xbox one, it came with a “fallout 4 season pass” which has a redeemable code on its back whoch should get me “fallout 3” once redeemed. However,...
  9. DLCs and Season Passes on multiple accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLCs and Season Passes on multiple accounts: Alright here's my question, it's kind of confusing and I can't find an answer anywhere, so bear with me. Here it is, if I redeem a DLC or season pass on my gamertag, will all other family members...
  10. Ghosts Season Pass for Multiple Live Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts Season Pass for Multiple Live Accounts: Hello all -- I searched for an answer for this, but was unable to find it. Please forgive me ahead of time if this has already been asked and answered. I'm considering purchasing the Season...