Season pass not moving over.

Discus and support Season pass not moving over. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had the watch dogs game on xbox 360 with season pass and just upgraded watch dogs to xbox one but it's telling me to purchase the season pass again i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DARKTITAN916, Dec 28, 2014.

1. DARKTITAN916
    DARKTITAN916 Guest

I had the watch dogs game on xbox 360 with season pass and just upgraded watch dogs to xbox one but it's telling me to purchase the season pass again i thought season passes can be transfered over from xbox 360 to xbox one I really don't want to purchase
    the season pass again.

:)

DARKTITAN916, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Need Help with Exo Zombies

Okay I uh tired removing copablitty pack and nothing moving my usb stick and deleting season pass and havoc nothing

CoveringFlea052, Dec 28, 2014
  3. butcha420
    butcha420 Guest
    Does DLC transfer to XBOX one from the 360?

Only the season pass carries over...

If you buy any individual DLC for the game, it will not carrie over.

So you should really buy that season pass if you want all maps on both console, saves you quite a bit Season pass not moving over. :)

And I think you need to buy the season pass before 31th of May, to get it on both consoles.

butcha420, Dec 28, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry, but there was never any offer to upgrade any option of Watch Dogs to the Xbox One. If you would like the season pass you'll need to purchase it again.

onyxishere, Dec 28, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry, but there was never any offer to upgrade any option of Watch Dogs to the Xbox One. If you would like the season pass you'll need to purchase it again.
  6. POItjie Win User

Usb flash drive Transfer

Seasons Pass Files, online passes or any game licenses should be located on the Xbox 360 Hard Drive. They not large in size. So move or transfer your seasons Pass file back to your console or just re-download the season pass from the market.
  7. Remedy OmG Win User

Nuketown Zombies? (Season Pass question)

Buy the season pass, download the season pass, then in the same spot you bought the season pass (in the in-game menu) go over to the right and click on Nuketown Zombies. Download and enjoy.
  8. BreezyGlobe2733 Win User

bleach

does the bleach season pass give you access to all 25 seasons? i know the first season is free and the others have a percentage off. But it says the season pass is $28 but it's over seasons 25 so i'm just wondering if that's the sale for season 25 or the
    actual pass for all 25 seasons.
  9. Flaming Pingu Win User

Dual version of COD Ghosts

Thought the season pass crosses over
Thema:

1. Season pass not moving over. - Similar Threads - Season pass moving

2. ACE COMBAT 7 SKIES UNKNOWN SEASON PASS for XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACE COMBAT 7 SKIES UNKNOWN SEASON PASS for XBOX ONE: Hello everybody, I purchased ACE COMBAT 7 SKIES UNKNOWN for XBOX ONE. The game works perfectly and without problems. Yesterday 07/07 I downloaded the Season pass from Xbox store. This just...
  3. Ark Genesis Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis Season pass: Last year I bought the season pass for ark, I just got around to getting back onto the game and now it says i dont have it and never purchased it. This is a serious problem because now ive put $60...
  4. Soul Calibur 6 Season 2 pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur 6 Season 2 pass: I'm having trouble getting the latest DLC for the season 2 pass, which I have already have, for Soul Calibur 6. I was supposed to be getting it in the latest update today but it never showed up. I...
  5. Borderlands 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 season pass not working: Bought the season pass for Borderlands 2 a couple days ago and it does not work on the 360 or the X1. 1006654c-9eee-4ee3-8c1c-8916d8dab9ef
  6. Soul Calibur VI Season Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur VI Season Pass Issue: I got the Soul Calibur Deluxe Edition on release day and it said it included all the DLCs. I tried to update to Season 2 and it won't let me, it's asking for money. Does the Deluxe Edition only...
  7. Купил игру Dead Rising 3 Season Pass "Диск"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Купил игру Dead Rising 3 Season Pass "Диск": Купил игру Dead Rising 3 Season Pass "Диск" Диск не пошел на Xbox live ешил активировать код, так как не нашел где его активировать. Зашел на свою учетную запись что бы активировать код...
  8. ARK: Genesis Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Genesis Season Pass: We recently bought and installed ARK: Genesis Season Pass as well as Ark: Genesis part 1 but we are unable to play it. It says it is installed but it doesn't show up in my "Games". Or in my "All...
  9. Ark Genesis season pass , is it play anywhere compatible ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Genesis season pass , is it play anywhere compatible ?: All other game passes have been play anywhere compatible . I have heard that genesis is also supposed to be play anywhere usable but is currently bugged . when can I expect a fix on microsofts...
  10. Can’t download Ark Genesis season pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t download Ark Genesis season pass: I bought ark genesis season pass via xbox, then went to download it in Microsoft store to host a server. It says I own it but every time I try to download it it says error and to check downloads...