season pass not working for both consoles

Discus and support season pass not working for both consoles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I originally got the call of duty ghosts season pass on my xbox one but recently started playing it on my 360 as well. But when I sign in to the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The DEWfather, Jan 21, 2014.

1. season pass not working for both consoles

I originally got the call of duty ghosts season pass on my xbox one but recently started playing it on my 360 as well. But when I sign in to the same account I have on both it tells me I must buy the season pass for my 360. Ive gone into my download history
    and where it should be it says "content not available". How do I get it to show that ive already purchased it on this xbox live account?

:)

The DEWfather, Jan 21, 2014
  2. butcha420
    butcha420 Guest
    Does DLC transfer to XBOX one from the 360?

Only the season pass carries over...

If you buy any individual DLC for the game, it will not carrie over.

So you should really buy that season pass if you want all maps on both console, saves you quite a bit season pass not working for both consoles :)

And I think you need to buy the season pass before 31th of May, to get it on both consoles.

butcha420, Jan 21, 2014
  3. welsalex
    welsalex Guest
    CODE NOW WORKS! CHECK NOW!

My code which hasn''t been working all day suddenly was accepted just past 11pm Central time. Coincidence? I think not. I demand a FREE SEASON PASS FOR ALL AFFECTED! FREE SEASON PASS! FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE
    SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!

welsalex, Jan 21, 2014
  4. season pass not working for both consoles

You have to transfer cod accounts an it should bring everything over to the other console that you have on the one your playing right now! So if you don't have a cod account I would make one so you can transfer your things to the other Xbox

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

You have to transfer cod accounts an it should bring everything over to the other console that you have on the one your playing right now! So if you don't have a cod account I would make one so you can transfer your things to the other Xbox
  6. butcha420 Win User

Does DLC transfer to XBOX one from the 360?

Only the season pass carries over...

If you buy any individual DLC for the game, it will not carrie over.

So you should really buy that season pass if you want all maps on both console, saves you quite a bit :)

And I think you need to buy the season pass before 31th of May, to get it on both consoles.
  7. BootyBox Win User

Dlc From 360 to One

DLC is only bought for one system. Not both. Only season passes work on both systems.
  8. HazyCloud Win User

Transfer over to xbox one

From One of Swords:

UPDATE 10/29: If I get a Season Pass for DLC on my current-gen system, will it work on next-gen?

Yes, as long as those systems are in the same console family (Xbox 360 & Xbox One; PS3 & PS4). This was confirmed back at the MP reveal. What’s more, if you have the game on both systems, you can use the Season Pass on both — but you have to establish your
    Season Pass on your current-gen console for you to be able to take it forward to the next-gen console. This is specifically an upgrade offer, so don’t wait until you get your next-gen system, get a Season Pass, and then try to bring back to the current gen
    — I do not expect that to work.
  9. Cryptozan Win User

The Walking Dead season 2 and The Wolf Among us Black Screen

i have the exact same issue i wanted to dl the season pass for both games and when i dl the season pass the game worked all right but after i restarted the game to take the season pass as downloaded it says connecting and then a black screen and then after
    a few seconds the console froze i tried it 3 times on both games and its always the same

i deleted the cache and dl the games again and nothing same results
Thema:

1. season pass not working for both consoles - Similar Threads - season pass working

2. Batman: The Telltale Series - Season Pass Disc Not Working [Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman: The Telltale Series - Season Pass Disc Not Working [Xbox One]: Hi Xbox-friends, I'm having the same problem as stated in a earlier topic in the community. As that topic is closed, I've opened a new question. The problem: I cannot download episode 2 till 5...
  3. SAMURAI SHODOWN SEASON PASS NOT WORKING PLEASE FIX 8/13/09 We are getting upset!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAMURAI SHODOWN SEASON PASS NOT WORKING PLEASE FIX 8/13/09 We are getting upset!!!!: I've been reading all the forums and Microsoft phone support is down , you can't call them , I've bought the character which was supposed to be free but I haven't downloaded her yet, this is not...
  4. Lego Star Wars Force Awakens Season Pass NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars Force Awakens Season Pass NOT WORKING: I bought the Season Pass for Lego Star Wars TFA on my Xbox 360, I've downloaded the content but it is not available in game. The achievements have not updated, the levels are not there and neither...
  5. I downloaded Borderlands 2 cuz i had on xbox360 i bought the season pass too . Not working ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Borderlands 2 cuz i had on xbox360 i bought the season pass too . Not working ...: the problem is that, i,m starting the game, and it says disconected from xbox live and im not signed is, which is not tru, cuz im signed is. Pls help me...i just want to play my favourite game......
  6. BioShock Infinite SEASON PASS Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BioShock Infinite SEASON PASS Not Working: Hello, i'm not able to download all the season pass content. Can download only Clash in the Clouds and Burial at Sea - Episode Two (2 of 2) so missing Burial at Sea - Episode One and Burial at...
  7. saint row 3 season pass not working right on xbox one backwards compatibly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    saint row 3 season pass not working right on xbox one backwards compatibly: i just re-downloaded saint row 3 on my xbox one after many years of beating it and i wanted to start a new playthrough and when i went to download the season pass and the dlc i had bought years...
  8. Season Pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass not working: i own the season pass but it still asking to pay for end of zoe i wont pay for something that i own 831d0f82-c4bb-4b69-84b1-b8f295b9f22e
  9. Season pass not working, this is ridiculous.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass not working, this is ridiculous.: This is absolutely ridiculous. I purchased Resident evil 7 along with the season pass for it about a year ago on its release date. Its two last DLC's were released today. "Not a Hero" was released...
  10. End of Zoe DLC not working with season pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    End of Zoe DLC not working with season pass.: So I own the season pass for Resident Evil 7. And it says it includes the End of Zoe DLC but when I go to download it, it only ask for me to pay for it. Anyone else having this issue?...