Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content

Discus and support Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 season pass when the game released. It worked fine, but now that I try to play the DLC on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlufferzTheCat, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content

Hello, I purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 season pass when the game released. It worked fine, but now that I try to play the DLC on the xbox one, I am unable to download them. It says I have not purchased the season pass, I have checked the Microsoft
    Store, and the in-game store as well. No dice, however I loaded up my Xbox 360, and the map packs are still there, and downloaded onto the hard drive, as well as my season pass. Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

FlufferzTheCat, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Treewaller Win User

Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass will not download

Update: The one thing I hadn't tried was to download the season pass from within the game itself, and upon booting the game it recognized that I'd already purchased the season pass and allowed me to download the season pass content for free despite not actually
    having the season pass on my storage device.

It appears purchasing the season pass is adding a flag to my profile without an actual download tied to it. If that's the case then I guess this is resolved, despite the error messages and lack of explanation in the file description.
  3. choppyseize Win User

They could be linked to another account. Anything you own will show in your purchase history or appear in the Xbox store as owned.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try highlighting the game on the dashboard then press the Start button. Select Manage Game then go to Ready to Install. Any content available for the game will be listed there.
  5. Miku Sakuya Win User

Have you pressed start on the game on your xbox one went to manage games and add ons and looked under ready to install you might have to install still
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

season pass issues

Usually a season pass allows you to download new content that becomes available. Such as DLC's. Instead of having to buy each one the season pass allows you to download most of them as they become available. Is this what you mean by saying it won't play?
Thema:

1. Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content - Similar Threads - Season Pass purchased

2. Do you think the season pass's for games are worth purchasing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you think the season pass's for games are worth purchasing?: Matter of how much time I am looking to sink into a game. I tend to wait for them to go on sale a lot of the time or for a "GOTY" variation of the game to drop before buying if I know I won't be...
  3. Refund for mistaken season pass purchase please

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for mistaken season pass purchase please: Hi I accidentally purchased the season pass for assisins creed origins when I don't actually have the game. I was looking on the store then put phone in my pocket and must of forgot to lock it....
  4. Season Pass purchased for Kings Quest on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass purchased for Kings Quest on 360: When I try to play on the One it only allows me to get KQ volume 1 as a free to play game. I have already purchased toffee season pass on the 360 and its not showing up in my list of DL games....
  5. I purchased Watch_Dogs and the Season pass isn't working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Watch_Dogs and the Season pass isn't working?: So I purchased the Watch Dogs 1 + Watch Dogs 2 Gold Editions Bundle But the DLC for Watch_Dogs is not letting me download it, No matter what i do it's just telling me to buy them individually...
  6. Why can't I purchase the black ops 2 season pass on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase the black ops 2 season pass on xbox one?: I recently bought Black Ops 2 for my Xbox One after hearing that it was now backwards compatible. I tried to buy it on the Xbox store, but it kept telling me to purchase it on my console and not...
  7. Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC: Should I have received a separate code, when purchasing from the xbox store? I would have thought it would be automatic? Not wanting to purchase the same thing more than once....
  8. Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 doesn't recognize I have already purchased the Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 doesn't recognize I have already purchased the Season Pass: I bought the season pass for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but when I put the disk into my Xbox One it says I have no DLC and I need to purchase all of the map packs again. I'm using the...
  9. I purchased Battle Born Deluxe edition which came with a season pass. Problem is that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Battle Born Deluxe edition which came with a season pass. Problem is that ...: Please help me find my season past, 1b07dad9-1143-452f-98d9-1b839c8eac8e
  10. Kings Quest season pass purchased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kings Quest season pass purchased: When I try to play on the One it only allows me to get KQ volume 1 as a free to play game. I have already purchased the full season pass on the 360 and its not showing up in my list of DL games....