Season Pass sales would be awsome

Discus and support Season Pass sales would be awsome in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello before i start just want to say i love xbox. anyway i was thinking that a month or week of season pass sales would be a great idea. it would... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EDDIE1143-A60C5DB9-E0E5-4DEC-9DA2-62E2F52F219D, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Season Pass sales would be awsome

hello before i start just want to say i love xbox. anyway i was thinking that a month or week of season pass sales would be a great idea. it would cover all season passes changing each week or day to cover as many as possible. i thought of this because most
    of my friends want the same and think some season passes are pricy but that being said the latest season passes would be excluded like ghost or titanfall. my personal opinion is that they would sell like hot cakes even if it was 20% off everyone loves a sale.
    thanks and i hope the community agree

:)

EDDIE1143-A60C5DB9-E0E5-4DEC-9DA2-62E2F52F219D, Jun 11, 2014
  2. season pass price...

So why is the deluxe version of FF15 (with season pass) on sale for $30 but the season pass itself is not on sale? With the season pass priced at $25 that would make the cost of the game with the sale only $5.

Necromancer V, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Is any of the DLC worth a purchase?

when sale ends itll be cheaper to buy season pass

X WhyteWolf X, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Season Pass sales would be awsome

EDDIE1143 Hey there Season Pass sales would be awsome :)

Please post your feedback over on the brand new feedback website. It has a vote system for the community to agree with and a comment system for users to put forward their thoughts.

feedback.xbox.com

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 11, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

EDDIE1143 Hey there :)

Please post your feedback over on the brand new feedback website. It has a vote system for the community to agree with and a comment system for users to put forward their thoughts.

feedback.xbox.com

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. Albert X Win User

Thoughts on Holiday Sales?

I am all digital now, so I love me some Holiday Sales, However I really wish they would put more Season Passes and DLC on sale more often as I find that we get Deluxe Version Sales or Regular Version Sales. I rarely seen season passes that I want.
  7. Burst Axe Win User

Borderlands 2 Dlc/Season Pass

The Season Pass has been on sale before I believe. I think it went on sale for 1600 which is what you'd be paying if you just brought the dlc during this sale. The Psycho Bandit and the Mechromancer are not apart of the Season Pass.
  8. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Who's getting Borderlands 2?

Are you confusing Season Pass with Online Pass? I am getting Borderlands 2, as for the Season Pass, I will wait until the first DLC releases, or it goes on sale, which ever happens first. So far I have only paid full price for one season pass, and that was
    the Darksiders 2 pass. The LA Noire and GoW3 passes I both got on sale. Still waiting for the SR3 one to go on sale, I may have missed one already.
  9. Lord Dirt Win User

thanks borderlnads

Yep, same reason I haven't bought the AC3 Season Pass, got burned by GoW 3 Season Pass and BL2 Season Pass going on sale halfway through the dlc releases.
Thema:

1. Season Pass sales would be awsome - Similar Threads - Season Pass sales

2. Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...: I'm not sure what is wrong but I can play DLC maps in private online from multiplayer but in public online from multiplayer... There no chosing DLC maps. 33e39ed9-4994-494d-a0ab-bde9e6234802
  3. Season Passes now for Sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Season Passes now for Sale: Hi, in former threads I was pointing to the fact that the season passes are not on sale even thow the games + season pass editions were on sale. I didn't understand, why people who already...
  4. What happened to Season Pass Sales?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happened to Season Pass Sales?: At first I thought it was just a temporary thing. There were no season passes for games available during the Countdown to New Year Sale (despite the year before having a day dedicated to season...
  5. Why are Season Passes not on sale ? Part II

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why are Season Passes not on sale ? Part II: I have to ask the question again cause the former thread was locked but the answer wasn't correct ! here a little summary: [quote user="ManWaDaMaHaDa"] I wonder why the season pass is not on...
  6. Why are Season Passes not on sale ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why are Season Passes not on sale ?: Hi, at the moment LEGO Batman 3 is on sale, the basic version and the Deluxe Edition (game + season pass). I wonder why the season pass is not on sale ? and that's the not the first game where...
  7. Fallout 4 season pass sale with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 season pass sale with gold: Hey guys, I was wondering when the next fallout 4 sale would be because I really want to buy it but, I'm not going spend $50 for a game add-on. Please vote this discussion up/like it so Microsoft...
  8. Fallout 4 season pass on sale but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 season pass on sale but...: I'm reading the reviews and people are saying they can't dload the dlc. Anyone else going thru this? I want to buy it but I don't wanna get ***. I also already bought vault tech workshop the other...
  9. Fallout 4 season pass sale question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 season pass sale question: Ok, so I want to buy the season pass which is on sale right now! The problem is I'm reading reviews that people bought it and can't dload the dlc's. These are the reviews on xbox one which are new...
  10. Season Passes need to go on Sale, too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Season Passes need to go on Sale, too: Currently, all I ever see are the base digitial version of the game & the "premium" version of the game (which always includes 'Season Pass' content) go on sale. You're forgetting/ignoring a huge...