Season pass

Discus and support Season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought season pass on launch day downloaded but it never installs and when I go into settings just an option to install and nothing ever happens... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BiRdsThE1, Mar 14, 2014.

1. BiRdsThE1
    BiRdsThE1 Guest

Season pass

I bought season pass on launch day downloaded but it never installs and when I go into settings just an option to install and nothing ever happens anyone else having this type of issue or maybe there is a workaround I cant delete it since it wont install

:)

BiRdsThE1, Mar 14, 2014
  2. welsalex
    welsalex Guest
    CODE NOW WORKS! CHECK NOW!

My code which hasn''t been working all day suddenly was accepted just past 11pm Central time. Coincidence? I think not. I demand a FREE SEASON PASS FOR ALL AFFECTED! FREE SEASON PASS! FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE
    SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!

welsalex, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

man they sure want a lof for season passes!

BF4 Premium $50

Forza Season Pass $50

Ryse Season Pass 420

CoD Season Pass $50

DR3 Season Pass $30

Lord Dirt, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

man they sure want a lof for season passes!

BF4 Premium $50

Forza Season Pass $50

Ryse Season Pass 420

CoD Season Pass $50

DR3 Season Pass $30
  5. fonze24 Win User

saints row add on season pass

yea ok but that not a season pass ... a season pass is u get everything no discounted or nothing in katt Williams voice everything thats a season pass thats like buying a season pass to six flags and rideing half of the rides
  6. airmattdog Win User

Season Pass Query

No, not all Seasons will have a Season Pass option. I'll check on the ones you have listed though.

Edit.

I'm able to see the Season Pass option for The X-Files - Season 2. The Season Pass for Falling Skies - Season 2 should be available shortly.
  7. Ellarianora Win User

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

Or at least be included in the season pass instead of having to buy a new season pass. It makes no sense. 2 season passes for one game is mad haha
  8. BreezyGlobe2733 Win User

bleach

does the bleach season pass give you access to all 25 seasons? i know the first season is free and the others have a percentage off. But it says the season pass is $28 but it's over seasons 25 so i'm just wondering if that's the sale for season 25 or the
    actual pass for all 25 seasons.
Thema:

Season pass

1. Season pass - Similar Threads - Season pass

2. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  3. Borderlands 2 Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass: If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on the Home Console, or is it unique to the...
  4. Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass: So I'm trying to game share shadowkeep with my brother on his xbox and We set it up so his xbox is my home xbox but he doesn't have access to the deluxe content which I preordered please help us...
  5. Problème season pass sur fs 19 (Season pass problem on fs19)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème season pass sur fs 19 (Season pass problem on fs19): Bonsoir, J'ai acheter season pass pour fs 19 sur ma xbox one, même si cela marque installé, je ne le retrouve pas dans mon jeu. Translation: Good evening, I buy season pass for fs 19 on my...
  6. Code Vein Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Vein Season Pass: Hey everyone. I've noticed a solid amount of people (myself included) do not have the season pass working properly for Code Vein. While Xbox does acknowledge that I own the season pass, it doesn't...
  7. Ace Combat 7 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 season pass: I bought the deluxe edition of AC7 awhile ago, the latest dlc mission just came out but it refuses to download and does not say I own it despite having the season pass. I have tried uninstalling...
  8. Ace Combat 7 Season pass Content not free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 Season pass Content not free: I am having issues with Ace Combat 7's Season pass where i have purchased it and one of the season pass DLC is not showing up in my Ready To install instead it's saying i have to buy it when in...
  9. Xbox Call of Duty 4 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Call of Duty 4 season pass: I brought the call of duty 4 season pass. I got a new xbox one and it’s telling me I have to purchase the season pass again. Please help!!! e2f993d3-1e25-49e3-beee-67b0a1a995b5
  10. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?: I pre-ordered BL3 Super deluxe edition, physical release, that is suppose to come with the season pass. after activating my code, all the random skins, trinkets etc dlc installed except for the...