Season pass

Discus and support Season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the pro edition on xbox one. Kinda *** that they will not downgrade the game so I can have for both systems. So I purchase a copy for the 360.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juandogs777, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Juandogs777
    Juandogs777 Guest

Season pass

I bought the pro edition on xbox one. Kinda *** that they will not downgrade the game so I can have for both systems. So I purchase a copy for the 360. My question is Do I need to buy another season pass for my 360. I had asked a buddy of mine to tell me
    how do you know you have the season pass and the extra content and he told me to go to Bonus Playlist and if you can access the Atlas Gorge map then I have it. I did. I went to check on my 360 and I didn't have access to the Atlas gorge map. That is why I
    ask.

:)

Juandogs777, Nov 11, 2014
  2. welsalex
    welsalex Guest
    CODE NOW WORKS! CHECK NOW!

My code which hasn''t been working all day suddenly was accepted just past 11pm Central time. Coincidence? I think not. I demand a FREE SEASON PASS FOR ALL AFFECTED! FREE SEASON PASS! FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE
    SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!

welsalex, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

man they sure want a lof for season passes!

BF4 Premium $50

Forza Season Pass $50

Ryse Season Pass 420

CoD Season Pass $50

DR3 Season Pass $30

Lord Dirt, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Rocky72
    Rocky72 Guest

Season pass

I don't think so mate

I had the game for 360 also - but after the early release I decided to buy an X1 so swapped out the game for X1 version (Atlas edition)

Only thing that came across from 360 was my MP stats - I had to install all the extras that came with the game as they didn't port across from 360.

So my guess would be the Season Pass won't also.

Rocky72, Nov 12, 2014
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

man they sure want a lof for season passes!

BF4 Premium $50

Forza Season Pass $50

Ryse Season Pass 420

CoD Season Pass $50

DR3 Season Pass $30
  6. fonze24 Win User

saints row add on season pass

yea ok but that not a season pass ... a season pass is u get everything no discounted or nothing in katt Williams voice everything thats a season pass thats like buying a season pass to six flags and rideing half of the rides
  7. airmattdog Win User

Season Pass Query

No, not all Seasons will have a Season Pass option. I'll check on the ones you have listed though.

Edit.

I'm able to see the Season Pass option for The X-Files - Season 2. The Season Pass for Falling Skies - Season 2 should be available shortly.
  8. Ellarianora Win User

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

Or at least be included in the season pass instead of having to buy a new season pass. It makes no sense. 2 season passes for one game is mad haha
  9. BreezyGlobe2733 Win User

bleach

does the bleach season pass give you access to all 25 seasons? i know the first season is free and the others have a percentage off. But it says the season pass is $28 but it's over seasons 25 so i'm just wondering if that's the sale for season 25 or the
    actual pass for all 25 seasons.
Thema:

Season pass

1. Season pass - Similar Threads - Season pass

2. Ark Genesis Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis Season pass: Last year I bought the season pass for ark, I just got around to getting back onto the game and now it says i dont have it and never purchased it. This is a serious problem because now ive put $60...
  3. Soul Calibur 6 Season 2 pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur 6 Season 2 pass: I'm having trouble getting the latest DLC for the season 2 pass, which I have already have, for Soul Calibur 6. I was supposed to be getting it in the latest update today but it never showed up. I...
  4. Borderlands 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 season pass not working: Bought the season pass for Borderlands 2 a couple days ago and it does not work on the 360 or the X1. 1006654c-9eee-4ee3-8c1c-8916d8dab9ef
  5. Soul Calibur VI Season Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur VI Season Pass Issue: I got the Soul Calibur Deluxe Edition on release day and it said it included all the DLCs. I tried to update to Season 2 and it won't let me, it's asking for money. Does the Deluxe Edition only...
  6. Купил игру Dead Rising 3 Season Pass "Диск"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Купил игру Dead Rising 3 Season Pass "Диск": Купил игру Dead Rising 3 Season Pass "Диск" Диск не пошел на Xbox live ешил активировать код, так как не нашел где его активировать. Зашел на свою учетную запись что бы активировать код...
  7. ARK: Genesis Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Genesis Season Pass: We recently bought and installed ARK: Genesis Season Pass as well as Ark: Genesis part 1 but we are unable to play it. It says it is installed but it doesn't show up in my "Games". Or in my "All...
  8. Ark Genesis season pass , is it play anywhere compatible ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Genesis season pass , is it play anywhere compatible ?: All other game passes have been play anywhere compatible . I have heard that genesis is also supposed to be play anywhere usable but is currently bugged . when can I expect a fix on microsofts...
  9. Can’t download Ark Genesis season pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t download Ark Genesis season pass: I bought ark genesis season pass via xbox, then went to download it in Microsoft store to host a server. It says I own it but every time I try to download it it says error and to check downloads...
  10. Can't install ARK: Genesis Season Pass content for Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install ARK: Genesis Season Pass content for Windows 10.: The issue I'm having is that I can not install the ARK: Genesis content to my PC at all. At first my microsoft store said that I didn't even own the season pass but now I can see that I own the...