Season pass

Discus and support Season pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do I require a season pass to play Titanfall online as I'm looking to purchase the game on Ebay? Many Thanks Jod cc324084-5497-47c8-8f6c-d933bcda0c9c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JWB577, Aug 8, 2014.

1. JWB577
    JWB577 Guest

Season pass

Do I require a season pass to play Titanfall online as I'm looking to purchase the game on Ebay?

Many Thanks

Jod

:)

JWB577, Aug 8, 2014
  2. welsalex
    welsalex Guest
    CODE NOW WORKS! CHECK NOW!

My code which hasn''t been working all day suddenly was accepted just past 11pm Central time. Coincidence? I think not. I demand a FREE SEASON PASS FOR ALL AFFECTED! FREE SEASON PASS! FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE
    SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!

welsalex, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

man they sure want a lof for season passes!

BF4 Premium $50

Forza Season Pass $50

Ryse Season Pass 420

CoD Season Pass $50

DR3 Season Pass $30

Lord Dirt, Aug 8, 2014
  4. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest

Season pass

No but you need to have a gold account.

DBurleson, Aug 8, 2014
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

man they sure want a lof for season passes!

BF4 Premium $50

Forza Season Pass $50

Ryse Season Pass 420

CoD Season Pass $50

DR3 Season Pass $30
  6. fonze24 Win User

saints row add on season pass

yea ok but that not a season pass ... a season pass is u get everything no discounted or nothing in katt Williams voice everything thats a season pass thats like buying a season pass to six flags and rideing half of the rides
  7. airmattdog Win User

Season Pass Query

No, not all Seasons will have a Season Pass option. I'll check on the ones you have listed though.

Edit.

I'm able to see the Season Pass option for The X-Files - Season 2. The Season Pass for Falling Skies - Season 2 should be available shortly.
  8. Ellarianora Win User

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

Or at least be included in the season pass instead of having to buy a new season pass. It makes no sense. 2 season passes for one game is mad haha
  9. BreezyGlobe2733 Win User

bleach

does the bleach season pass give you access to all 25 seasons? i know the first season is free and the others have a percentage off. But it says the season pass is $28 but it's over seasons 25 so i'm just wondering if that's the sale for season 25 or the
    actual pass for all 25 seasons.
Thema:

Season pass

1. Season pass - Similar Threads - Season pass

2. Life Is Strange Season Pass (Xbox 360) doesn't have episode 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life Is Strange Season Pass (Xbox 360) doesn't have episode 5: I bought the Life Is Strange Season Pass on Xbox 360, and it's supposed to come with episodes 2-5, but I can only find and download episodes 2-4. In game, it says "Coming Soon" even though it came...
  3. Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360: I downloaded the season pass for Borderlands 2 where you would purchase the game. It says to not purchase any other dlcs that are already in the pass. So I looked it up online how to download it...
  4. How to download Gears of War 3 Season Pass content ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download Gears of War 3 Season Pass content ?: Greetings, I just bought Season Pass for Gears of War 3 on Xbox 360 and I just don't know how to download the related content. The Season Pass is supposed to give me access to the DLCs RAAM's...
  5. Minecraft story mode season pass disc on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft story mode season pass disc on Xbox one: Ive purchased the disc of minecraft story mode season pass episode 1-5. Ive beat episode 1 and cant download episodes 2-5. the game only says to purchase and when i click on the episode it sends...
  6. Redownloading advanced warfare season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloading advanced warfare season pass: I bought the season pass when Advanced Warfare first came out. I had been using it up until a few months ago when my boyfriend accidentally deleted the game from my Xbox. I just reinstalled it and...
  7. Season pass xbox 360 on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass xbox 360 on Xbox one: This is my seconded time buying Xbox 360 seqson pass on my xbox one and again it will not work, the first one i bought was balck ops 2 awhile ago and it said i could dowload the items saying, get...
  8. sniper elite 4 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 4 season pass not working: I purchased the season pass for sniper elite 4 last month and installed it and everything. I already been playing sniper elite 4 on gamepass. When I go to click on the dlc it takes me to the...
  9. i bought darksouls 3 with season pass digitally and its not showing up on my xbox install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought darksouls 3 with season pass digitally and its not showing up on my xbox install list: i have the disk version but i wanted to have it digitally. but it does not appear in my list on Xbox but does show up on my account for microsoft, 62aabd79-86c8-4455-adb5-8ce3cb5f29d6
  10. Cities: Skylines Season Pass Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities: Skylines Season Pass Windows 10: I am currently trying to get the Season pass for cities: skylines on my laptop. I putchased it states under it available on PC. When i go to my owned now it states i have it is not available on...