season2 trailer

Discus and support season2 trailer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got back from New York visiting relatives and came home to see the season2 trailer, it's nice to see that T.J made it in, he doesn't look like anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JEFFRON27, Jun 11, 2014.

1. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest

season2 trailer

got back from New York visiting relatives and came home to see the season2 trailer, it's nice to see that T.J made it in, he doesn't look like anything fancy but then again he never looked like that to begin with, his fighting skills though, wow. Also looks
    like Cinder showed up.

Looks promising so far. Here's hoping Riptor shows up after Cinder!

:)

JEFFRON27, Jun 11, 2014
  2. INoTroN
    INoTroN Guest
    Where is Cinder??? He was the best character!!!

Cinder maybe in season2 in november dude.

INoTroN, Jun 11, 2014
  3. INoTroN
    INoTroN Guest
    Physical release after season 2

Physical release is after season 3 not season2.

INoTroN, Jun 11, 2014
  4. INoTroN Win User

Where is Cinder??? He was the best character!!!

Cinder maybe in season2 in november dude.
  5. INoTroN Win User

Physical release after season 2

Physical release is after season 3 not season2.
  6. JEFFRON27 Win User

Killer instinct need more characters

we should be getting some in season2 here's hoping for Cinder,Riptor and T.J!
  7. JEFFRON27 Win User

Riptor Thread

@IoTroN

personally I'd rather Riptor be in season2 since season3 isn't a guarantee in of itself if season2 don't do well we can say good buy to it. Season3 can be for all new characters I think.

They said 5 returning characters and 3 new ones so it's a good chance Riptor might make it,.
  8. JEFFRON27 Win User

My thoughts

Agreed with that. Hopefully with season2 we should see some stage knock offs, Ultimates and hopefully all the classic characters again!
Thema:

season2 trailer

1. season2 trailer - Similar Threads - season2 trailer

2. New Xbox Store Video Game Trailers In Full Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox Store Video Game Trailers In Full Screen?: How do you make the video game trailers play in full screen? 2f7736a8-2363-4b28-a1ac-eec020681d7d
  3. The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...: I am in Alpha skip ahead, and I was wondering if everyone has the new Store now or not? And if they do, is everyone having all kinds of issues with it? The biggest one for me right now is that it...
  4. Epic Halo Music - Orchestral Trailer Cover

in XboX Insiders
    Epic Halo Music - Orchestral Trailer Cover: [IMG] submitted by /u/HammerTime1995 [link] [comments]
  5. Can you turn off the automatic trailer in the new store ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you turn off the automatic trailer in the new store ?: On the old store you could stop the videos from automatically playing and don’t know if you can do that again submitted by /u/HowManyAccount120 [link] [comments]
  6. Halo Infinite Become Trailer but with West World Theme

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Become Trailer but with West World Theme: [IMG] submitted by /u/jalapenojacker [link] [comments]
  7. Are you looking forward to Diablo 4? After you watch this story trailer I would be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you looking forward to Diablo 4? After you watch this story trailer I would be...: Joguei algumas horas do diablo 3 no pc, e vendo esse trailer esse 4 sera fantastico [Mod Translation - I played a few hours of diablo 3 on the pc, and seeing this trailer this 4 will be...
  8. Solitary Warfare:Release Window, Multiplayer, Trailers, Pre-Order Details,And Everything We...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare:Release Window, Multiplayer, Trailers, Pre-Order Details,And Everything We...: 2021 will be a debut brand new original IP (currently in early development) game from two studio from xbox family 343 Industrious and The Coalition both studio took over Halo and Gears franchise...
  9. Video Game Trailer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Game Trailer: hello, how do I go about posting or introducing my video game trailer onto the Microsoft gaming platform, and what is the link for that, thanks? 8371493b-3620-4f17-923d-f78f33177fdb
  10. Sound with trailers in Xbox one X store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sound with trailers in Xbox one X store: Im having a problem with my trailers when in the xbox store. The sound works throughout the xbox, youtube, Netflix, games they all work. But when i go to the store to see a new game and watch the...