season2 trailer

Discus and support season2 trailer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got back from New York visiting relatives and came home to see the season2 trailer, it's nice to see that T.J made it in, he doesn't look like anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JEFFRON27, Jun 11, 2014.

1. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest

season2 trailer

got back from New York visiting relatives and came home to see the season2 trailer, it's nice to see that T.J made it in, he doesn't look like anything fancy but then again he never looked like that to begin with, his fighting skills though, wow. Also looks
    like Cinder showed up.

Looks promising so far. Here's hoping Riptor shows up after Cinder!

:)

JEFFRON27, Jun 11, 2014
  2. INoTroN
    INoTroN Guest
    Where is Cinder??? He was the best character!!!

Cinder maybe in season2 in november dude.

INoTroN, Jun 11, 2014
  3. INoTroN
    INoTroN Guest
    Physical release after season 2

Physical release is after season 3 not season2.

INoTroN, Jun 11, 2014
  4. INoTroN Win User

Where is Cinder??? He was the best character!!!

Cinder maybe in season2 in november dude.
  5. INoTroN Win User

Physical release after season 2

Physical release is after season 3 not season2.
  6. JEFFRON27 Win User

Killer instinct need more characters

we should be getting some in season2 here's hoping for Cinder,Riptor and T.J!
  7. JEFFRON27 Win User

Riptor Thread

@IoTroN

personally I'd rather Riptor be in season2 since season3 isn't a guarantee in of itself if season2 don't do well we can say good buy to it. Season3 can be for all new characters I think.

They said 5 returning characters and 3 new ones so it's a good chance Riptor might make it,.
  8. JEFFRON27 Win User

My thoughts

Agreed with that. Hopefully with season2 we should see some stage knock offs, Ultimates and hopefully all the classic characters again!
Thema:

season2 trailer

1. season2 trailer - Similar Threads - season2 trailer

2. Sound with trailers in Xbox one X store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sound with trailers in Xbox one X store: Im having a problem with my trailers when in the xbox store. The sound works throughout the xbox, youtube, Netflix, games they all work. But when i go to the store to see a new game and watch the...
  3. No sound xbox store and gamepass trailers

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound xbox store and gamepass trailers: Anyone else having this issue, my sound works when I play games or watch movies. But I have to use my phone to watch trailers. Anyone else having this issue? 88d162ad-c36f-4a95-b7fd-333054d5414e
  4. Sorry to ask this here, but PLEASE, considerably turn down the volume of trailers in...

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry to ask this here, but PLEASE, considerably turn down the volume of trailers in...: I feel this is going worse and worse. I was checking recent added games in Xbox Game Pass right now, 03:00 AM (Rio de Janeiro), so I decided to watch Lonely Mountains: Downhill trailer to decide...
  5. Game Trailers in the Microsoft Store Don't AutoPlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Trailers in the Microsoft Store Don't AutoPlay: I don't like the fact that if a game developer includes a video, the hero image (the big one at the very top) is replaced by a black area. I found that if you click on it, then a video plays, but...
  6. Outer Wilds Launch Trailer - Release date is May 30th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Wilds Launch Trailer - Release date is May 30th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKJUMMCJvGM&feature=youtu.be Release date is May 30th. This is the game that was given out as part of last year's Mix Pot for watching Microsoft's e3 conference...
  7. Crackdown 3 - Launch Trailer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 - Launch Trailer: A very good trailer! I'm more confident for the final quality now. 699d9985-653d-4576-96b8-a06ef1f6d400
  8. Battlefield V Battle Royale Gameplay Reveal trailer. What are your thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Battle Royale Gameplay Reveal trailer. What are your thoughts?: Battlefield revealed a trailer today with a little clip of what the storm circle will be. What are your thoughts? I think it looks awesome. I like dhow the fire destroys buildings also....
  9. Your thoughts on Battlefield 5 trailer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your thoughts on Battlefield 5 trailer: Do you think Battlefield 5 will outsell the new Call of Duty? 42b6413f-eb69-4236-9857-dcdbe78f0322
  10. Hellblade trailer does not work on my One-S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade trailer does not work on my One-S: Hi, after a long time not doing this, I was tempted to preorder Hellblade. I opened the shop with my One-S and selected the game. The trailer does not work, the screen gets black for a few...