Second control gears of war

Discus and support Second control gears of war in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I cant connect my second control to play with other person in the same xbox. I want to say, to play without internet. The local way. The game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnGèLiCäAcosTa QuiTäNä, May 21, 2019.

1. Second control gears of war

Hi!

I cant connect my second control to play with other person in the same xbox. I want to say, to play without internet. The local way.

The game is gears of war 2 or 3. The error is the same.

Second control gears of war [​IMG]

Thnx

:)

AnGèLiCäAcosTa QuiTäNä, May 21, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    AnGèLiCäAcosTa QuiTäNä

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums.

Do you have two accounts? One for you and one for the second player? Either they have their own or you'll have to create one.

1) Go to the Gears main menu

2)Turn on the controller and hit start

3)Sign in under the appropriate profile

4)Click Campaign

5)Click Split Screen
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Thinking of buying a XBox again...

[quote user="Smiling Cat"]If you don't want to spend to much avoid the custom consoles[/quote]What are you talking about?

The current sale on the Gears of War console gets you Gears of War 3, a second controller, and a bigger HDD for $50 over the cost of a 250GB console.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

I believe i have unlocked the golden lancer skin but for some reason its not showing up

Hey there SSJ Sto,

The Golden Lancer in Gears of War 3 can only be obtained by 2 methods.

1. As part of the Limited Edition of Gears of War 2. All who had it in Gears of War 2 will have it in Gears of War 3.

2. The second way to obtain the Gold Lancer is to get the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2.

Do you own the Limited Edition of Gears of War 2 or have the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2?
  5. ezdoesit510 Win User

gold skins

Gold Lancer

The golden lancer was part of the Epic Edition of Gears of War 2, and all who had it in Gears of War 2 will have it in Gears of War 3. The second way to obtain the Gold Lancer is to get the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2.

Gold Hammerburst

The Golden Hammerburst was part of a midnight-madness event for Gears of War 2. Also, if you get the Veteran Gear achievement in Gears of War 2 it will unlock the golden skin for all five starter weapons.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Thinking of getting an XBOX 360 but need some advice on what to get

Thema:

1. Second control gears of war - Similar Threads - Second control gears

2. How to use a second controller borrowed from second console in same appartment?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use a second controller borrowed from second console in same appartment?: Hello. We have a small appartment with two xboxes. Want to borrow the controller from the second console to play split screen on crash racing in the livingroom, when i turned on the controller...
  3. my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery: more or less what the title says, ive made sure its updated, controller is fully charged, but for some reason its not staying on longer than 4 seconds, even when wired directly to the xbox using a...
  4. Second controller audio on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second controller audio on Xbox one S: If i have two controllers, one of them with a faulty 3.5mm output, would I be able to use one as controller and the other for headset? aef3d65d-caf8-4b2a-870b-0883fca5a472
  5. Control lost synchrony randomly for seconds and back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control lost synchrony randomly for seconds and back.: Control lost synchrony randomly for seconds and back. Cable, all normal. New batteries. Updated control.. Somebody help with that. I can no longer spend money on Xbox One... 2 problematic...
  6. XBOX X shuts down after a few seconds when booting from controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X shuts down after a few seconds when booting from controller: Greetings, I just set up a new XBOX X, and I find that it shuts down about 10 seconds after being booted using the controller. This happens 100% of the time. At this point, the controller will no...
  7. help with connecting the second controller xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    help with connecting the second controller xbox one x: HELP me please bought a second gamepad and not as it is impossible to play two players. the second gamepad simply duplicates the first (I Add the guest in settings, but not that does not help...
  8. Second controller added with limited function

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second controller added with limited function: I purchased a second wireless controller and it will not work with the original connected. I did the BT pairing but in a two player game no action... Question other than pairing does this...
  9. Xbox One Controller becomes unresponsive when left idle for a few seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller becomes unresponsive when left idle for a few seconds: I have an Xbox one controller I had purchased less than 3 months ago that I connect via Bluetooth to my pc (Win10) . It used to work perfectly fine until recently. Now while using it whether it be...
  10. Can't share Xbox live with second account / control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't share Xbox live with second account / control: We have tried everything to get my youngest child using the Xbox live (to play Fortnite) using the main XBOx Live gold subscription. Please help - we're getting very desperate here.... ;-)...