second hand xbox 360 with family settings

Discus and support second hand xbox 360 with family settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi would like to know how to turn off family settings on a second hand xbox 360? 10505548-6114-4044-80df-2a197820634d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ashrafjappie, Jun 13, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. ashrafjappie
    ashrafjappie Guest

Hi would like to know how to turn off family settings on a second hand xbox 360?

:)

2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello its no way to change that since its from a previous owner. Unless you have contact with them to try to find out info. Sorry.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Your best bet would be to contact the previous owner and see if they can tell you the information so you can turn it off or change it.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. Mr. Suvasish RoyChow Win User

my thoughts on xbox one, and PS4

6. FishMK1 Win User

What happened to my account?

I had an unknown second account showing when I tried to download my profile and it turns out it belonged to a family member who I had linked to my Microsoft account. Log in to account.live.com and check your Family settings on the left-hand side.
Thema:

1. second hand xbox 360 with family settings - Similar Threads - second hand 360

2. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?: Hello guys! I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My last console was the super nintendo, so I am a...
  3. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  4. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...
  5. Bought a second hand xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a second hand xbox 360: Dear Microsoft. Yesterday i bought a second hand Xbox 360 from a used products store. But the xbox appears to be banned from xbox live. is there a way to get this undone? the store wont take it...
  6. problems with a second hand xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with a second hand xbox 360: I bought a second hand xbox 360 and was attempting to set it up. When I attempted to log in using the xbox live account a message appeared saying that the console could not be used online due to...
  7. Second hand Xbox 360 has parent control on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand Xbox 360 has parent control on: please help, We have bought a second hand cbox360 and the lady who sold it can’t remember any information to help me unlock the parent control pin It’s asking a security question of what’s...
  8. Second hand 360 no games load digital or disk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand 360 no games load digital or disk.: Hey guy's I am on my brothers account right now. His friend gave him a xbox 360 because he got a new one. So my brother, just got Nba 2k17 disc and black ops bundle digital. Both games when tried...
  9. Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...: bought an Xbox 360 second hand for Christmas. Now tried to use it and parental lock is on. Comes up asking for pass code. Have asked old owners and they don't remember what it is. How do I fix...
  10. Hi I need help with a second hand xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I need help with a second hand xbox 360: I brought a xbox 360 for my little girl for Christmas second hand paid £90 for it. We set it up Christmas day to found out the console was banned is there anyway you can unban it for her I just do...