Second hand Xbox 360

Discus and support Second hand Xbox 360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a problem. I purchased a used Xbox360 from a shop a while ago, when I tried to use it a screen pops up asking for a passcode, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeniseWatson, Nov 24, 2021.

1. DeniseWatson
    DeniseWatson Guest

Second hand Xbox 360

Hello everyone, I have a problem. I purchased a used Xbox360 from a shop a while ago, when I tried to use it a screen pops up asking for a passcode, I received a message explaining how to override and change the code but it still won't let me change the code and after 3 hrs of trying to find out who to contact there's nothing or no-one I can actually find to ask for help. can anyone advise me of where or what to do next, please? OH. one more thing I am a complete novice which doesn't help.

:)

DeniseWatson, Nov 24, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Second hand Xbox 360

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. The links below can help you, but you will have to have access to this account that has the password and then change or remove it, if you don't have access to it you will need to contact the former owner somehow or the store you have bought this console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...uest-key/create-and-manage-xbox-360-pass-code

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Bought a second hand xbox 360

Hi, that's pretty much the case sadly. As a consumer do you not have the rights to return the Xbox to the store as it's not fit for purpose ? The stores should check these things before selling them on really.
  4. ZestfulGraph451 Win User

Bought a second hand xbox 360

Sorry, but no. Console bans are no reversed. Modding is not the only reason console bans are issued so there's no real way to know why it was banned in the first place.
    So if i understand this correctly, i bought a piece of junk that can only play offline?
  5. YLUMNO3 Win User

Reset a second hand xbox 360

It's just the box and whatever is internal, no flash drives attached.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Reset a second hand xbox 360

Hey there YLUMNO3,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your parental passcode reset. I can totally understand how this could be disheartening. I suggest getting in contact with
    customer support at your earliest convenience, to see if they can help you out.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

Second hand Xbox 360

1. Second hand Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Second hand 360

2. I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 CD and when I try to open it an error message appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 CD and when I try to open it an error message appears: The error message reads: The geographic area code of this console is incorrect. I'm confused. I had never had any issues with new or second-hand games before. Any idea what does it mean?...
  3. Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...: Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless I have a family settings pass code which I haven't got, any way to get round this please...
  4. Reset a second hand xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset a second hand xbox 360: Hello I'm trying to reset the console, there seems to be two issues. When I try and format the console it doesn't give me the option to enter the console serial No but gives me a message saying a...
  5. Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...: What can i do to reset the code??? 973ced9b-b99b-4505-94da-748192adee9c
  6. second hand xbox 360 with family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    second hand xbox 360 with family settings: Hi would like to know how to turn off family settings on a second hand xbox 360? 10505548-6114-4044-80df-2a197820634d
  7. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?: Hello guys! I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My last console was the super nintendo, so I am a...
  8. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  9. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...
  10. Bought a second hand xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a second hand xbox 360: Dear Microsoft. Yesterday i bought a second hand Xbox 360 from a used products store. But the xbox appears to be banned from xbox live. is there a way to get this undone? the store wont take it...