Second hand Xbox one warranty

Discus and support Second hand Xbox one warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a second hand xbox one and dont have the original reciept. Will the xbox one still be under warranty? Do i need to register the serial... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thompson411, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Thompson411
    Thompson411 Guest

I bought a second hand xbox one and dont have the original reciept. Will the xbox one still be under warranty?

Do i need to register the serial number? some one let me know please thanks.

:)

Thompson411, Feb 22, 2014
  2. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    Second hand xbox one

Yes you would probably have to pay a £429 activation fee, but only to the participating retailer, not Microsoft. Because Microsoft are the good guys, they would never dare take any money from you.

Disclaimer: This post may contain traces of sarcasm and / or banter

PrimoFuSion, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Second hand xbox one

No. Digital purchases cannot be transferred between accounts. You would have to purchase the game in order to be able to play it.

Smwutches, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Missing Lenk
    Missing Lenk Guest

i would assume that registering the xbox online to yourself would ultimately be all you need to do. but im not 100% on that fact

Missing Lenk, Feb 22, 2014
  5. Missing Lenk Win User

i would assume that registering the xbox online to yourself would ultimately be all you need to do. but im not 100% on that fact
  6. schnurren Win User

Xbox One issues

Hello Toxis Is Funs,

It seems that your Hard Drive is dying. Do you have warranty for your Xbox yet, or it already expired?

If its in warranty period, I would contact to the Xbox Support team so they can repair it for free. If it is not on warranty, maybe a second hand Xbox One or from a deal will be cheaper to aquire.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xboxone

The warranty on a second-hand Xbox console is void, if you cant factory reset it look for a nearby repair shop.
  8. Farscape247 Win User

Just got XBOX ONE...First Impressions...

its worth it just for voice control, you can pick up a second hand one from places like cex for £35 with a years warranty.
  9. PrimoFuSion Win User

Second hand xbox one

Yes you would probably have to pay a £429 activation fee, but only to the participating retailer, not Microsoft. Because Microsoft are the good guys, they would never dare take any money from you.

Disclaimer: This post may contain traces of sarcasm and / or banter
Thema:

1. Second hand Xbox one warranty - Similar Threads - Second hand warranty

2. I can't manage my xbox insider account on my second hand xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't manage my xbox insider account on my second hand xbox: I bought this Xbox two years ago, and I guess the previous owner signed up to xbox insider. Since the serial number is linked to the account of the previous owner it doesn't let me install a...
  3. Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...: Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless I have a family settings pass code which I haven't got, any way to get round this please...
  4. "New sealed" console from a second hand reseller

in XBoX on Consoles
    "New sealed" console from a second hand reseller: Looking to purchase this xbox one s Minecraft console. Is there a way to run / verify the serial number to confirm this is in fact a new console? f2b0686d-8c12-45bd-8ccc-18ec565dbfec
  5. Reset a second hand xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset a second hand xbox 360: Hello I'm trying to reset the console, there seems to be two issues. When I try and format the console it doesn't give me the option to enter the console serial No but gives me a message saying a...
  6. power cables second hand xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    power cables second hand xbox: hello everyone please please help me , I bought preloved xbox 360 for my 6yrs old son but something not right with the cables :-/ please have a look and tell me i’m not wrong saying to the seller...
  7. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  8. Second hand console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand console ban: Hello just need some info on Xbox 360 s I just bought from pawn shop it has console ban not sure why but this is my first account and first Xbox and was really hoping to join Xbox live but seems...
  9. Second hand XBOX360 parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand XBOX360 parental control: Hello, i just bought a second hand XBOX360, but it seems previos owner installer parental control, and i can't remove it, since i can't contact him anymore. How can i fix it please ? i'm...
  10. Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...: What can i do to reset the code??? 973ced9b-b99b-4505-94da-748192adee9c