Second hand Xbox one warranty

Discus and support Second hand Xbox one warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a second hand xbox one and dont have the original reciept. Will the xbox one still be under warranty? Do i need to register the serial... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thompson411, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Thompson411
    Thompson411 Guest

I bought a second hand xbox one and dont have the original reciept. Will the xbox one still be under warranty?

Do i need to register the serial number? some one let me know please thanks.

:)

Thompson411, Feb 22, 2014
  2. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    Second hand xbox one

Yes you would probably have to pay a £429 activation fee, but only to the participating retailer, not Microsoft. Because Microsoft are the good guys, they would never dare take any money from you.

Disclaimer: This post may contain traces of sarcasm and / or banter

PrimoFuSion, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Second hand xbox one

No. Digital purchases cannot be transferred between accounts. You would have to purchase the game in order to be able to play it.

Smwutches, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Missing Lenk
    Missing Lenk Guest

i would assume that registering the xbox online to yourself would ultimately be all you need to do. but im not 100% on that fact

Missing Lenk, Feb 22, 2014
  5. Missing Lenk Win User

i would assume that registering the xbox online to yourself would ultimately be all you need to do. but im not 100% on that fact
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Just got XBOX ONE...First Impressions...

its worth it just for voice control, you can pick up a second hand one from places like cex for £35 with a years warranty.
  7. PrimoFuSion Win User

Second hand xbox one

Yes you would probably have to pay a £429 activation fee, but only to the participating retailer, not Microsoft. Because Microsoft are the good guys, they would never dare take any money from you.

Disclaimer: This post may contain traces of sarcasm and / or banter
  8. Smwutches Win User

Second hand xbox one

No. Digital purchases cannot be transferred between accounts. You would have to purchase the game in order to be able to play it.
  9. Habenero Win User

Second hand xbox one

There is already a system for transfer of licences for the 360 (arcade games, DLC, GoD, avatar stuff) which doesn't cost anything. I can't see it being any different for One.
Thema:

1. Second hand Xbox one warranty - Similar Threads - Second hand warranty

2. Second hand console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand console ban: Hello just need some info on Xbox 360 s I just bought from pawn shop it has console ban not sure why but this is my first account and first Xbox and was really hoping to join Xbox live but seems...
  3. Second hand XBOX360 parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand XBOX360 parental control: Hello, i just bought a second hand XBOX360, but it seems previos owner installer parental control, and i can't remove it, since i can't contact him anymore. How can i fix it please ? i'm...
  4. Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...: What can i do to reset the code??? 973ced9b-b99b-4505-94da-748192adee9c
  5. Are there second hand Xbox Adaptive Controllers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are there second hand Xbox Adaptive Controllers?: $99.99 isn't affordable for me. 39033e50-0a4c-462f-b1ce-19146f7283d3
  6. second hand xbox 360 with family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    second hand xbox 360 with family settings: Hi would like to know how to turn off family settings on a second hand xbox 360? 10505548-6114-4044-80df-2a197820634d
  7. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?: Hello guys! I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My last console was the super nintendo, so I am a...
  8. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  9. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...
  10. Leave Xbox Preview with second hand Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leave Xbox Preview with second hand Xbox one: Hi Ive had a second hand xbox one for over a year and recently noticed constant updates every time i turn it on. Turns out the previous owner signed the system up for the Preview programme. The...