Second Player

Discus and support Second Player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have minecraft on the xbox and when log in i can see my skins i have setup through edit character. But when my wife log in as player two she can see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elmic11111, May 23, 2020.

1. Elmic11111
    Elmic11111 Guest

Second Player

I have minecraft on the xbox and when log in i can see my skins i have setup through edit character. But when my wife log in as player two she can see the purchased skins but has to go reselect her skin each time. Is there a way to have her skin choice
    persisted?

:)

Elmic11111, May 23, 2020
  2. Elmic11111 Win User

Second Player

Have you Tried going through the minecft forums
    Yes. But didnt see an answer.
  3. archer of life Win User

Second Player

Have you Tried going through the minecft forums
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Second Player

What if she is P1 and you are P2, then do either of you have a persistant skin?
  5. Elmic11111 Win User

Second Player

Perhaps she needs to sign in when no one else is signed in and set up her skin, save it, then the skin choice might be persisted when she is P2
    Sadly we tried that and it didnt help.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Second Player

Perhaps she needs to sign in when no one else is signed in and set up her skin, save it, then the skin choice might be persisted when she is P2
Thema:

Second Player

1. Second Player - Similar Threads - Second Player

2. Neo Geo games not allowing second player? (Metal Slug 3/ Garou: Mark of the Wolves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neo Geo games not allowing second player? (Metal Slug 3/ Garou: Mark of the Wolves): Im having an issue where two neo games just don't accept an input from the second controller. (Metal Slug 3, and Garou:Mark of the wolves) It tried signing in beforehand, restarting the console,...
  3. How to add second player to same console to play together.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add second player to same console to play together.: Hi I am new to gaming and set up a new xbox one s console with one user from one microsoft account. I thought a second player could play on the same console with a different controller, which I...
  4. Second player cannot play COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second player cannot play COD: My husband and me are trying to play cod under both of our accounts in multiplayer at the same time on the same console and it wont load into a game. It happened all day yesterday and then finally...
  5. Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE multiplayer issue: second player cannot sign in as a guest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE multiplayer issue: second player cannot sign in as a guest: I bought Joy Ride Turbo on my XBox one. Local multiplayer doesn't work, when I tried to sign in as a second player as guest, I've got an error message, it gives an error saying that guest cannot...
  6. Lego movie game kicks second player out after the pirate ship level then crashes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego movie game kicks second player out after the pirate ship level then crashes?: Lego movie game kicks second player off after pirate ship then crashes? (MOD removed - profanity) 3bc11f87-d642-4371-af6b-900a179eef10
  7. I am having trouble adding a second player controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble adding a second player controller: Normally I can I add a second player by pressing the menu button but instead the screen just gets dark and prompts me to press the menu button again. 98de887c-69ca-4367-929d-a5421e405e8d
  8. How to get a second player onto EA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a second player onto EA: hi. My good subscription lets one of my kids play with EA live but he wants his brother to also. How do I set that up (sorry if this is a dumb question!) 57d97930-4faa-4fe4-9117-3e3ac34cd369
  9. Blu-Ray player/app keeps stuttering every 15 seconds then tries to catch up to the audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu-Ray player/app keeps stuttering every 15 seconds then tries to catch up to the audio.: I did the new update. I watch Blu-ray movies almost nightly and this issue has never happened. Ever since the update yesterday, I tried watching Wonder Woman and I noticed that every minute or so,...
  10. Im first player not second, so why does it keep making me 2nd player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im first player not second, so why does it keep making me 2nd player?: How come whenever i play a multiplayer game xbox one or backwards compatible, when the second, third, or 4th player log in it makes 1st player(me) become after them. So basically 1st player...