Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

Discus and support Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GlobalMeltdown0, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

Hey everyone!

So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on my youtube channel that I
    started.

I decided that since the game finally got a Halloween Update, I can now actually recommend it to people. So take a look and let me know what you think of the game and the video itself as I'm always trying to
    do better.

Thanks and if my videos are something that you'd like to see more of let me know.

[mod removed]

:)

GlobalMeltdown0, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Forum Guidelines

28) Please do not advertise on the site. This includes your personal channels such as Twitter, Twitch, Mixer, etc.
  3. McThird3000 Win User

Secret Neighbor

Can't play the secret neighbor game because I get the message Please review account privileges.
    I had the same problem - after weeks of trying to get support from Xbox, I managed to speak to technical support who said I have to have either Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, which I don't have. When I purchased the game, it did not say
    anywhere I need one of these plans to play.
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Secret Neighbor

Hi.

The account you are traying to play is the owner of the game?
  5. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Secret Neighbor Bug

Hi Knightryry,

If you have a bug to report within "Secert Neighbor" you have 2 options

-Go to their Facebook page here & contact them about the bug

OR

-Go to their Discord here & tell them about the bug so they can fix it asap

Hope this helps!
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Secret Neighbor Bug

The first thing to always try when you're having issues connecting to a game/logging into a game would be simply hard restarting your console by holding in the power button for a few seconds to shut it off fully and then turning it back on to try again.

Other options include, if the problem persists, clearing your local cache and then hard restarting... or uninstalling the game, clearing your cache, then restarting, then reinstalling the game.
Thema:

1. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome! - Similar Threads - Secret Neighbor Halloween

2. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...
  3. The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved: I want to unsubscribe from Xbox game pass ultimate and refund b1d25f68-7c3f-41ef-baea-53b92d477166
  4. Secret Neighbor Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor Bug: I pressed A, it trys to log in, but it Goes back to Press A Can you help please 0a81f7eb-7b95-43ba-9c97-2ff6120d2e95
  5. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it: I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i...
  6. Secret gamepass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret gamepass game: Good first video, everyone has to start somewhere . Wish you all the best e24ccc8b-f599-4b74-aa6b-03c1f53b0092
  7. Secret Neighbor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor: Can't play the secret neighbor game because I get the message Please review account privileges. 9673f393-8047-4dc0-8634-b5439bcda3b4
  8. Server/ games issues on Secret Neighbour

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server/ games issues on Secret Neighbour: Anyone else having issues with servers becoming unavailable in secret neighbour? I’m having to restart the game and if I don’t get into a server the game becomes unplayable unless I restart all...
  9. Dj Hero secret unlocks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dj Hero secret unlocks: There are 2 unlockable headphones and 4 unlockable costumes in dj hero 1. how do i unlock them? 179b3529-b775-42b7-843e-365a4cde7890
  10. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?: Hello all. Today I decided to get the 2-months-for-$2 deal for Game Pass Ultimate. I saw the message about how Xbox will take $2 for the first two months and then apply appropriate fees for the...