Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

Discus and support Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GlobalMeltdown0, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

Hey everyone!

So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on my youtube channel that I
    started.

I decided that since the game finally got a Halloween Update, I can now actually recommend it to people. So take a look and let me know what you think of the game and the video itself as I'm always trying to
    do better.

Thanks and if my videos are something that you'd like to see more of let me know.

[mod removed]

:)

GlobalMeltdown0, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Forum Guidelines

28) Please do not advertise on the site. This includes your personal channels such as Twitter, Twitch, Mixer, etc.
  3. taidara Win User

Xbox 360 connection error

You're most welcome, my Scandinavian neighbor! :)
  4. Eggnogga Win User

I Think Lollipop Chainsaw looks Sweet and Sexy

Well, you call the 8 year old neighbor girl "cute" when she's dressed up for Halloween. You call the girl you have locked in your basement "adorable."

I think thats what he was getting at?
  5. Bestlano Win User

I can't see my recent captures (on DVR) in Xbox App (Windows 10).

Thanks for the update Gas3ichiro. Your welcome to close the thread if you like, but we tend to keep it open for other community members to reference.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  6. Luciano Di Mase Win User

Fix the bugs please

Which bugs exactly are these? Feedback is always welcome and useful but it's even better when it's constructive so time can be saved when trying to solve issues and implement new features/updates.
Thema:

1. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome! - Similar Threads - Secret Neighbor Halloween

2. Server/ games issues on Secret Neighbour

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server/ games issues on Secret Neighbour: Anyone else having issues with servers becoming unavailable in secret neighbour? I’m having to restart the game and if I don’t get into a server the game becomes unplayable unless I restart all...
  3. Dj Hero secret unlocks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dj Hero secret unlocks: There are 2 unlockable headphones and 4 unlockable costumes in dj hero 1. how do i unlock them? 179b3529-b775-42b7-843e-365a4cde7890
  4. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?: Hello all. Today I decided to get the 2-months-for-$2 deal for Game Pass Ultimate. I saw the message about how Xbox will take $2 for the first two months and then apply appropriate fees for the...
  5. Weirdest Secret/Side Mission in a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weirdest Secret/Side Mission in a Game: I was playing BL2 and helping Clap Trap celebrate his birthday when I got to thinking about side missions in other games and suddenly remembered Omikron: The Nomad Soul with the secret mission to...
  6. How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures?: How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures? These ads are annoying and I loose my concentration. I play this game to help with Dementia....
  7. Secret functions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Secret functions?: How many Secrets are there in the Xbox one series? Can we find them all? f7db7222-5877-4111-a0e1-d91d64c29a95
  8. What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?: Most of us watched the E3 and became very surprissed about announcement of Microsoft´s about the adquisicion of five new Video Games Development Studios... Those Studios are: The Initiative:...
  9. Forgot secret question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot secret question: Hello. The other day I decided to play a network game. But I was told that I have a limited regime. I tried to go into the family section and remove it, but I was asked to write an access code. I...
  10. I can not remember the answer to a secret puestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not remember the answer to a secret puestion: I taurus. I can not remember the answer ba9c55c3-a4d4-4ea0-922d-fdea094f4a08