Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

Discus and support Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonnyCarrera911, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i get to a screen that says I need to review my access privileges.

i have an active Game Pass subscription and am logging in using the account that owns this.

:)

JonnyCarrera911, Jan 19, 2020
  2. JonnyCarrera911 Win User

I should also say that I have now tried removing and adding back my account, and doing a full reboot.
  3. JonnyCarrera911 Win User

Can’s say for sure, but I’ve tried at least 3/4 others and they all work.
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

GamePass is not Xbox Live

Doenst need Secret Neightbour Gold?
  5. blueamcat Win User

Hey there! Is this the only Game Pass game that doesn't work?
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

Hm, maybe i am a bit wuhhaaa but as far as i know and read u need xbox live,

so u need:

gamepass

+

xbox live

or only Xbox GamePass Ultimate
Thema:

1. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it - Similar Threads - Secret Neighbour active

2. Secret gamepass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret gamepass game: Good first video, everyone has to start somewhere . Wish you all the best e24ccc8b-f599-4b74-aa6b-03c1f53b0092
  3. Secret Neighbor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor: Can't play the secret neighbor game because I get the message Please review account privileges. 9673f393-8047-4dc0-8634-b5439bcda3b4
  4. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!: Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on...
  5. Server/ games issues on Secret Neighbour

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server/ games issues on Secret Neighbour: Anyone else having issues with servers becoming unavailable in secret neighbour? I’m having to restart the game and if I don’t get into a server the game becomes unplayable unless I restart all...
  6. Dj Hero secret unlocks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dj Hero secret unlocks: There are 2 unlockable headphones and 4 unlockable costumes in dj hero 1. how do i unlock them? 179b3529-b775-42b7-843e-365a4cde7890
  7. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?: Hello all. Today I decided to get the 2-months-for-$2 deal for Game Pass Ultimate. I saw the message about how Xbox will take $2 for the first two months and then apply appropriate fees for the...
  8. Weirdest Secret/Side Mission in a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weirdest Secret/Side Mission in a Game: I was playing BL2 and helping Clap Trap celebrate his birthday when I got to thinking about side missions in other games and suddenly remembered Omikron: The Nomad Soul with the secret mission to...
  9. How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures?: How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures? These ads are annoying and I loose my concentration. I play this game to help with Dementia....
  10. What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?: Most of us watched the E3 and became very surprissed about announcement of Microsoft´s about the adquisicion of five new Video Games Development Studios... Those Studios are: The Initiative:...