Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

Discus and support Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonnyCarrera911, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i get to a screen that says I need to review my access privileges.

i have an active Game Pass subscription and am logging in using the account that owns this.

:)

JonnyCarrera911, Jan 19, 2020
  2. JonnyCarrera911 Win User

I should also say that I have now tried removing and adding back my account, and doing a full reboot.
  3. JonnyCarrera911 Win User

Can’s say for sure, but I’ve tried at least 3/4 others and they all work.
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

GamePass is not Xbox Live

Doenst need Secret Neightbour Gold?
  5. blueamcat Win User

Hey there! Is this the only Game Pass game that doesn't work?
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

Hm, maybe i am a bit wuhhaaa but as far as i know and read u need xbox live,

so u need:

gamepass

+

xbox live

or only Xbox GamePass Ultimate
Thema:

1. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it - Similar Threads - Secret Neighbour active

2. @{Make your dreams come true+27788523569 } HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY IN UGANDA,SOUTH SUD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    @{Make your dreams come true+27788523569 } HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY IN UGANDA,SOUTH SUD: @{Make your dreams come true+27788523569 } HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY IN UGANDA,SOUTH SUDAN,CANADA,UK,LONDON,USA,KUWAIT AND COUNTRY WIDE?''FOR MONEY,POWER, WEALTH AND FAME 100%, in...
  3. will a xbox 360 with a 250 gb drive play secret neighbor on live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will a xbox 360 with a 250 gb drive play secret neighbor on live?: i bought a 360 to play online with grandkids .. will this play secret neighbor multiplayer games on live?? 4e0eaff0-b632-4d1b-8efd-a091c0ad3ca6
  4. HOW TO JOIN (((666]}}} ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY ,RICH,WEALTH,POWERS {{{{+27734818506}UK

in XboX Insiders
    HOW TO JOIN (((666]}}} ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY ,RICH,WEALTH,POWERS {{{{+27734818506}UK: HOW TO JOIN (((666]}}} ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY ,RICH,WEALTH,POWERS {{{{+27734818506}}} IN AUSTRIA Bahrain, Namibia zambia Botswana,etc. Makeleketla Maseru, Mafeteng, Mantsonyane,...
  5. Auto HDR secretly added to Alpha Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Auto HDR secretly added to Alpha Skip Ahead?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JiPanse007 [link] [comments]
  6. There is a bug with secret achievements. If you enable the show achievements option on...

in XboX Insiders
    There is a bug with secret achievements. If you enable the show achievements option on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  7. Secret neighbor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret neighbor: Tried to play secret neighbor in game pass but never could play. I purchased it thinking that was the problem. After purchasing still cant play. Repeated message saying check account privileges....
  8. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...
  9. The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved: I want to unsubscribe from Xbox game pass ultimate and refund b1d25f68-7c3f-41ef-baea-53b92d477166
  10. Server/ games issues on Secret Neighbour

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server/ games issues on Secret Neighbour: Anyone else having issues with servers becoming unavailable in secret neighbour? I’m having to restart the game and if I don’t get into a server the game becomes unplayable unless I restart all...