Security and privacity online breach

Discus and support Security and privacity online breach in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi sorry for mi bad english i speak spanish I have found a breach within xbox that affects online privacy and security specifically connection status... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Admirable-Mirror5649, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Security and privacity online breach

Hi sorry for mi bad english i speak spanish I have found a breach within xbox that affects online privacy and security specifically connection status and online history, will someone from xbox contact me to fix it? Is there some kind of reward?

submitted by /u/Admirable-Mirror5649
    [link] [comments]

/u/Admirable-Mirror5649, Jun 14, 2022
  2. Rosalie Quinn Win User

Security Breach

yes i will love that aswell
  3. MartinDelmotte Win User

Security Breach

Je suis d'accord car avec les point microsoft on prend carte cadeau microsoft et on peut l'avoir ce serait incroyable
  4. PhantomBoy1263 Win User

Security Breach

Someone asked me if I want it in the Microsoft store please
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

In game purchases

As parent account you should change the privace settings of a child account in order to play online
  6. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

how to change xbox password

Hello, how are you PotatoLopez, I hope with goes every think ok with you.

So you can access the https://account.microsoft.com and in Privacity and Security click in set password
Thema:

Security and privacity online breach

1. Security and privacity online breach - Similar Threads - Security privacity online

2. Microsoft 30 day security wait

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft 30 day security wait: I have a very huge problem involving my Microsoft account. The last couple days of April, my account got hacked. My email got changed to one of those “rambler.ru” emails. The hacker changed my...
  3. Needed to change my security info, as it was VERY outdated. Turns out, doing this prevents...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Needed to change my security info, as it was VERY outdated. Turns out, doing this prevents...: Hi, my dad helped me make my Microsoft account when I was about 8 or 9, so that I could play on Xbox Live with my friends from school. I am now almost 20, and recently noticed that: A: I am set...
  4. Account security breach

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account security breach: Hi, two weeks ago this profile was inexplicably removed from my family and the security settings changed without knowing, so it can no longer be used. When attempting to re-add it, it just says...
  5. Child security inaccessible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child security inaccessible: Hi, is it a common issue to not be able to change your daughters safety settings or add it to a family account? It's been ok for years and now she seems to have been removed from my family and...
  6. Breach privacity and Security online

in XboX Insiders
    Breach privacity and Security online: I sorry for muy bad english i speak spanish i have found a breach within xbox that affects online privacy and security specifically connection status and online history, will someone from xbox...
  7. hacked and security info deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    hacked and security info deleted: Hi, yesterday my account was hacked and I only noticed now that I got 2 security info. 1 was the hacker adding his email and the other was the hacker deleting my email. I was gonna try to recover...
  8. Not getting security code from Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not getting security code from Microsoft: I've been trying to access information and other categories in my Microsoft account to alter some settings, but the security code that is required is not getting sent to my number. After some...
  9. Account suspended (permantly for security)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended (permantly for security): Hello, I really need your help, my account has been suspended. I remember I contacted XBOX support because I was hacked by my classmate and the agent told me that she would transfer my data to...
  10. miceraft security

in XBoX Games and Apps
    miceraft security: ok i try this again this time without nasty language even it was deserved maybe this time it wont get deleted. I want back Mojang account for Minecraft. Microsoft account just doesnt work for me...