Security Breach

Discus and support Security Breach in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can u guys Please add Fnaf Security Breach please cb0f15a2-636a-4c9d-a1ee-81230ce1b6d3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhantomBoy1263, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Security Breach

Can u guys Please add Fnaf Security Breach please

:)

PhantomBoy1263, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Security Breach

That would be up to the Developer in question if they want their game listed on the MS Store. This the official Reddit for FNAF:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/

They also have a Discord (link is on the Reddit page). Official website for ScottGames doesn't seem to be working right now (at least not for me) so no clue what their contact info is
  3. onyxishere Win User

Account Security Breached..

I would also suggest that if you've downloaded your gamertag to any other console that you be sure to head over and remove it. Also double check to ensure that someone didn't set your tag as Home on their console.
  4. LORD AlMIGHTY6 Win User

Account Security Breached..

You can put security proofs on your account to ensure it doesnt get stolen or a secert question will help you sercure it as well.
  5. GutKrusher Win User

All Friends offline

This issue is a security breach.
  6. Bang-[xboxvenue] Win User

Very serious issue

This happened to me too, This is a huge security breach. And i'm tired of xbox ambassadors saying my the account is compromised, when it's not. We need xbox live to fix this major
    security breach
Thema:

Security Breach

1. Security Breach - Similar Threads - Security Breach

2. Why is Xbox security breach so bad?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox security breach so bad?: All you need is someone’s E-mail and you can log into their account by clicking on “forgot password”. Really Microsoft? Pathetic. submitted by /u/SwansonGA [link] [comments]
  3. Security breach — leaked credentials 500,000+ users

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security breach — leaked credentials 500,000+ users: Hello, I need someone from tech support (preferably security) to contact me IMMEDIATELY. TL;DR: I found a document online containing 500,000+ usernames and passwords for xbox live online. I...
  4. Account security breach

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account security breach: Hi, two weeks ago this profile was inexplicably removed from my family and the security settings changed without knowing, so it can no longer be used. When attempting to re-add it, it just says...
  5. Very Serious Xbox Security Breach through messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very Serious Xbox Security Breach through messages: I am playing Fortnite and all at once someone send 50 messages from my account most of them using the N word to random xbox live users. My account was not hacked, there is some sort of xbox com...
  6. Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal...: Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal information I'm sorry that you are experiencing someone DDOS'ing your internet connection. That's a tough...
  7. breached security/ethics/negligence

in XBoX on Consoles
    breached security/ethics/negligence: I can't find anywhere to email a complaint to anyone regarding xbox one. I have had endless issues with my child being able to buy games without permission with pathetic reasoning from xbox in...
  8. Security Breach on Xbox Live. How to obtain free pre-ordered games ? #Report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security Breach on Xbox Live. How to obtain free pre-ordered games ? #Report: Hello everyone. I'm here to tell about a security breach... My account has been use by another person to resell it. He has bought some games with a Hack and wanted to resell my account with all of...
  9. Security breach with credit cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security breach with credit cards: Xbox Live is using other applications to update credit cards within xbox live without consent or approval. The application or applications providing the banking information is currently unknown,...
  10. Account Security Breached..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Security Breached..: I was playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, and i got kicked to the startup screen & signed out of my account and I was notified that i was signed in on another Xbox One console, it happened at...