Security info 30 day wait period

Discus and support Security info 30 day wait period in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I didn’t have access to the only email associated with my microsoft account. So i clicked on the forgot security info option and am now on the 30 day... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NL_006, Apr 4, 2019.

1. NL_006
    NL_006 Guest

I didn’t have access to the only email associated with my microsoft account. So i clicked on the forgot security info option and am now on the 30 day wait period. What happens after the 30 days are up? Will i be able to change my email with ease?

:)

NL_006, Apr 4, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

yes, as far as I know, after that 30 days you should be able to change the security details again.
  3. ngocphi Win User

30 day wait period for security info

Nope that's something you should've kept up to date
  4. SammieChaos Win User

Once the 30 wait period has ended you should be able to change your information with ease, yes.

I'd recommend adding you phone number, and a secondary email to prevent issues in the future.

Always remember to update your security information as it changes, and ensure that all of your personal information is up to date. This helps keep you from getting locked out in the future.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Yes but as mentioned you don't want to keep changing security info to frequently as it can start the 30 day timer again.
  6. isDeVianT Win User

The 30 days of waiting is a period given to the previously linked account to object to the security change decision.
Thema:

1. Security info 30 day wait period - Similar Threads - Security info wait

2. Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.: Hey all, I've recently had to update the security information associated with my microsoft account. As a result I am now blocked from signing into my xbox live account for a month. This is my...
  3. Security Info Change To Phone Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security Info Change To Phone Number: So right now i am in the process of having my security info being deleted. I didn’t have access to the email associated with my, which was the only type of security info i had on my account, so i...
  4. Remove All Security Info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove All Security Info: So i only have one email associated with my microsoft account and i dont have access to it. I don’t have a phone number linked to it either. So i recently hit the “I don’t have any of these” tab...
  5. Security Info Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security Info Change: So i recently clicked the forgot security info option for my acvount and i am now on the 30 day wait period. I did this because i have only one email associated with this account and i dont have...
  6. Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?: When I went to sign into my account, it prompted me to update my email. When I went to do this, it asked for a code sent to my email, which no longer exists. As I went to change my email, I was...
  7. Security info?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security info?: how do you get the code that we need to carry on being able to access the games? The number we have on the Xbox does not accept texts, but I have accessed on line and got a code but that does not...
  8. My Xbox live account logged me out and now its asking me to "Finish adding security info"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live account logged me out and now its asking me to "Finish adding security info": My Xbox live account logged me out and now its asking me to "Finish adding security info" I have pressed the button to send me a ode but no code is going to the email address We have just...
  9. My Xbox live account logged me out - Asking me to "Finish adding security info" - not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live account logged me out - Asking me to "Finish adding security info" - not ...: My Xbox live account logged me out and now its asking me to "Finish adding security info" I have pressed the button to send me a ode but no code is going to the email address We have just...
  10. 30 day wait period for security info

in XBoX on Consoles
    30 day wait period for security info: Im trying to buy a new game digitally for the first time I've had my xbox account from the 360 and have never done so. when I tried to add payment details it asked for a securtiy code (as you can...