Security options keep changing

Discus and support Security options keep changing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I trust my son with peril on the xbox, however the security settings on his account keep reverting back to the all people settings. Help before I stop... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pro1586Boss, May 25, 2020.

1. Pro1586Boss
    Pro1586Boss Guest

I trust my son with peril on the xbox, however the security settings on his account keep reverting back to the all people settings. Help before I stop him going on line.

:)

Pro1586Boss, May 25, 2020
  2. voodooworm Win User

Change the setting to child setting then add a password to be required to be changed!
  3. ngocphi Win User

Cant download games through backward compability

In order to make security option change you must validate using an previous security option or clear them and wait 30days
  4. SpartanSniper92 Win User

Changing Security Options without Password

Mister Gwyther, I'm being asked for my parent's WLID, and password. Since I can promote the account I'll try that.
  5. RadicalDruid79 Win User

HI I JUST BUT XBOX 360 KINECT MY SON PUT THE 4 DIGIT CODE HE FORGET THE NUMBER WHAT CAN I DO
  6. SpartanSniper92 Win User

Its not my email that is the problem. When you are changing the online security settings, and are/were under the age of 18 you needed a parent/guardian to setup a WLID to approve what you were doing. Now that I'm leaving the house, I need her password (which
    she has no clue what it is), to change my online security settings. The password is going to be her WLID password, but she has no clue what it is, and no clue on what information she used to setup the account.
Thema:

1. Security options keep changing - Similar Threads - Security options keep

2. Security xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security xbox: Hello, I have a certain question to ask about the effectiveness of the security of the xbox? having been hacked not long ago without knowing how I asked my friend to connect to my account to...
  3. Issue Securing Refund for DLC Charged but not Awarded/Delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue Securing Refund for DLC Charged but not Awarded/Delivered: In August, I made four attempts at purchasing downloadable content through the Microsoft Xbox online service. Each attempt was for the same item, costing £7,99. On each occasion the transaction...
  4. Can't change privacy and online security on xbox.com. On the Xbox I can but it doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change privacy and online security on xbox.com. On the Xbox I can but it doesn't...: Hi, I can't change the settings for my Xbox account on account.xbox.com/settings. My account is an adult account and has always been one. (I've seen people have similar problems where it has...
  5. Latest Security Update Breaks Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Latest Security Update Breaks Game Pass for PC: Just a heads up - the latest Microsoft Windows Security Update (installed for me on 10/14/20) breaks Slay the Spire through Xbox Game Pass for PC. On Monday and Tuesday, the game launched and...
  6. Security System is Flawed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security System is Flawed: Hi! Ive noticed something that is really stupid. I requested to update my security, but no longer have access to the recovery phone number. Which means I cant update the information, which means I...
  7. When I download Avast Security Premium for Windows 10 64 bit Pro on my Microsoft Flight...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I download Avast Security Premium for Windows 10 64 bit Pro on my Microsoft Flight...: When I downloaded Avast Security Premium, for Windows 64 bit Pro I can`t use my Microsoft flight Simulator Game, (which is a hobby I take seriously) stops working. Can you Please help? If you...
  8. Can't change privacy and online security on xbox.com I am an adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change privacy and online security on xbox.com I am an adult: Clarified my problem abit First, im an adult and so is my account. I can't change the settings on xbox.com in privacy and online security for •Broadcast games •Share outside of xbox live...
  9. can't launch sign in, security, pass key options settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't launch sign in, security, pass key options settings: I'm on a replacement Xbox one with my account set up and working. However, sometimes it fails to log me in automatically and if I sign in from menu, it never displays a login window. It just fades...
  10. Changing Security Information and Cannot Change Payment Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Security Information and Cannot Change Payment Options: Hey I have a problem where I am trying to change my security information but now I cannot change my payment option. I want to buy a game that is on sale but I can't change the credit card. Is...