Security settings

Discus and support Security settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all! What could be wrong if you have the correct settings (as it seems) regarding securitysettings and so on for a certain gametag, but that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrAd70, Sep 28, 2019.

1. KrAd70
    KrAd70 Guest

Security settings

Hi all!

What could be wrong if you have the correct settings (as it seems) regarding securitysettings and so on for a certain gametag, but that gametag cannot anyway connect to a realm which has been presented to that particular gametag.

This is really annoying....

Have tried on bort iPAD and a Android Lenovo pad

/ :-|

:)

KrAd70, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Security settings

Hey there KrAd70

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully access the realm that you are. I can totally understand how this could be confusing. Mojang actually has a support page for connecting to realms

here
    that should help.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks
  3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Security Settings

Hey there, RockyFlounder81

Have you added your son to your family. You can do this through
    account.live.com/family
    ?

Regards,
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Security settings

Hi,

What type of security error do you get?
  5. ZEORN ZUT Win User

Security Settings disabled?

Hi Xerox and DP,

I apologyze too because I only changed my privacy settings, not the security settings (I supose they fall under the same thing thought!). I was able to change my privacy setting back to how it was online from this PC. As for having a connection issues with
    my modem, I doubt it's the problem as it is the same modem I use for this PC right now. (I can't connect both PC and Xbox at the same time thought!) It's getting late at 5 am here, but I'll check with my service provider tomorrow, but since I did not touch
    or changed anything related to my connection, I have no idea why my Xbox states my IP address is wrong!?! I've never touched any of that in years! Oh well, I'll probably pop up again if checking with my net service provider doesn't work.

Thanks to both for trying to help out! :)
  6. Quercus67 Win User

Setting security proofs

Thanks for those but the problem is I am logged into my account, select the set profs or whatever it's called and it then says my account details are not correct even though I am signed in!!!!!
Thema:

Security settings

1. Security settings - Similar Threads - Security settings

2. Xbox Live Privacy and Security settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Privacy and Security settings: Me and my friends decided to start playing Minecraft pocket edition again, right? We were playing fine on regular Xbox friend worlds, but eventually we decided to start a realm (more online...
  3. privacy and online security settings

in XBoX on Windows
    privacy and online security settings: It does not let me change it because when I choose the option, an error occurs 6865cd60-02c2-440f-b9d2-479b4cc15dea
  4. configuracion de privacidad y seguridad en linea [Privacy and security Settings online]

in XBoX on Windows
    configuracion de privacidad y seguridad en linea [Privacy and security Settings online]: No me deja cambiarla porque al momento de elegir la configuración, me salta un error [Translation: Not let me change it because when choosing the settings, I skip an error ]...
  5. privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft: People can not play minecraft (and other games) online in Windows 10. it appears that I have to allow the settings of privacy and security settings online. As I do not have an Xbox One, I did it...
  6. Unexpected error when I try to change my privacy and security settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unexpected error when I try to change my privacy and security settings: Hi, I've been trying for some days to change my privacy and security settings in order to play Minecraft on windows 10 with my friends (using xbox live). Howerver, when I try to do it, the message...
  7. Security settings don't import when I sign in on a different xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security settings don't import when I sign in on a different xbox?: I have my xbox purchases set to require my passkey. I allowed my son to use my xbox account on HIS xbox so he could play Fortnite. It turns out, when signed in on HIS xbox, none of my security...
  8. change online security settings whitout changing the gametag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change online security settings whitout changing the gametag: Hello guys, I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and wanted to play online, but I can`t play because I have to change the online settings and I can only change the settings (according to the...
  9. Sea of thieves cannot play multi player game because of security settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves cannot play multi player game because of security settings: Hi, Just downloaded Sea of Thieves on a Win10, as administrator. But cannot start the came since I get a pop up saying that I am not allowed to play multi player game beacuse of security...
  10. Security Settings/Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Security Settings/Black Ops 2: So I recently tried to purchase Black Ops 2 on the Xbox One store, and I can't add a credit card or PayPal cause I had to change my phone nunber to my new one, so I can't purchase the game until...