security

Discus and support security in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; if my microsoft account is on two different xboxes, and i change the security of my account on one xbox will it change on the orher xbox too?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WylieVue, Aug 1, 2020.

1. WylieVue
    WylieVue Guest

security

if my microsoft account is on two different xboxes, and i change the security of my account on one xbox will it change on the orher xbox too?

:)

WylieVue, Aug 1, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Security

First off, this is an older thread. You should create a new one detailing your issues.

As for the search, that's something you'll need to take up with either google or twitter. If there is any kind of association with twitter and your xbox account or pic then google will list it.
  3. xXCamhawkXx Win User

security

Reading your post, it seems like there are a couple nouns or verbs or something missing. Why can't you change your password to something else?
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

security

If you're able to post from your gamertag then I assume this is not an Xbox-related problem. Perhaps this is something you need to take up with the "guys in the shop"? Are you referring to your Windows 8 account?
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Security

Hey ActiveLoneWolfX! Jameser here is correct, you can only promote an account on the console itself. In regards to the Xbox.com error though, have you tried using multiple browsers? Tried clearing your browser cache? Let us know. :)
  6. oatacus Win User

Security

I already had my credit card changed and if you read the whole story I said I had the fun time of changing my credit card accounts over to my new one. Also yes the bank statements had your credit card number on it, the last 4 digits. If your bank doesn't
    do that then you need to get a new one. I also complained to the post office. I am not an idiot. I have been at this for over a month and talked to everyone I could. The last party I have been trying to talk to about this is Microsoft and they refuse to
    give me an answer.
Thema:

security

1. security - Similar Threads - security

2. Security

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security: How do I change the email for my xbox account? d8be96c2-35a7-4514-ab54-debbe60392be
  3. how to change the security to allow son to hear other gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the security to allow son to hear other gamers: How do I change the security settings for my son to be able to hear other gamer on the xbox one. I have an account as a parent and he has an account as a child 06342e16-51fe-4dcc-a887-0ef8ac95e88e
  4. my security protocol wont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    my security protocol wont work: the protocol wont work which i dont understand what to do because i couldnt find a solution on the website they sent me to and i reset my router and i hard reset my xbox neither worked the only...
  5. Passkey Security may be broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Passkey Security may be broken.: So, all the accounts on my Xbox have always been set to require a passkey as I have four children but as of this morning, everyone can log in without typing the passkey. I checked each account and...
  6. Need More Security Against Booters

in XboX Insiders
    Need More Security Against Booters: Why is it so easy for attackers to get your IP and why does Microsoft not have any security against it. I know a popular way people get your IP is if you are in a party with them. I had a friend...
  7. Straightening my password. and security questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Straightening my password. and security questions: I always have problems resetting my pass word when I have a change of my credit card. I would like totally to someone about rectifying it a51bb885-f350-4175-b8b3-bc0bfbea2ab8
  8. Add security issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add security issue: Everytime i attempt ti log into my x box live, i am told that i need to confirm my email and password on my account. So, i do that. It gives me the same error code everytime. I’ve tried...
  9. Family Safety - Child Bypassing Security

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Safety - Child Bypassing Security: My 13 year old has found many ways to bypass security on his Xbox to give him more time (yes there's a trust discussion here which we are having and educating on), like a lot of kids he tries to...
  10. SERIOUS SECURITY SCAM.

in XBoX on Consoles
    SERIOUS SECURITY SCAM.: Where can I turn for help. I have been attacked by Live Technologies, Apical On line under Citrix Systems since Sept 2016 and consider them to be a serious international threat with their...