see my pc through my xbox

Discus and support see my pc through my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I connect my pc to my Xbox so that I can switch from Xbox to PC on the Xbox rather than using a button on my monitor to go from Xbox to PC and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CACollazo, May 14, 2022.

1. CACollazo
    CACollazo Guest

Can I connect my pc to my Xbox so that I can switch from Xbox to PC on the Xbox rather than using a button on my monitor to go from Xbox to PC and instead of using two HDMI connects behind my monitor?

:)

CACollazo, May 14, 2022
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

See videos of my pc on my xbox one...

Have a read of this mate see if this can help you out
    https://www.dignited.com/34281/how-to-stream-video-from-windows-10-pc-to-xbox-one/
    I'd also recommend the following link since it's an official Xbox Support link that covers supported file types.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/console/media-player-faq

Here is another link that might help; although, some of it is already covered in that other one.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca...deo-content-to-your-xbox-console-using-playto

Personally, I would recommend using Plex. All you do is download and install
    Plex Media Server
    onto your computer. Then, you can create an account (it's free), and select which folders you want Plex to see. It will not only recognize your files, but also provide the covers, rating, and description of everything.

Then, you can either download the Plex app on the Xbox One (which is also free), or stream your files to the Media Player app.

Once you have it all setup, you just go over to your Xbox and select the Media Player app, and then it should not only show your
    Plex server, but also all your media categorized into your
    specific folders.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Auger,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns how to stream videos that are on your PC to your Xbox One console.

There are a couple of ways to do this, you can choose to connect your PC to the same network as the Xbox One console, and the media player app will allow you to choose your PC as a player type and therefore allow access to your PC files, or you can also
    move those files to your OneDrive as mentioned by Vondiehmon, and play those videos through the OneDrive option within the media player app.

Another method would be to save those files to a USB drive, or an external hard drive, and then insert that into one of the USB ports on your Xbox One console. You can find more information regarding the media player through our
    Video, photo, and audio on Media Player for Xbox One FAQ.

Try these for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Vondiehmon Win User

You could also try placing the videos in you OneDrive and playing them from there on the Xbox One.
  6. LazySpaceGhost Win User

Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

At the moment, I am using a usb headset through pc. Party chats on the app work, and parties on xbox I see, through the stream, register my mic. But it doesn't transmit my voice. Which is why I'm extra confused.
Thema:

1. see my pc through my xbox - Similar Threads - through

2. I keep getting kicked out of online games halfway through for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting kicked out of online games halfway through for no reason: No matter what game I'm playing at some point through the match I'll end up getting disconnected for no reason. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling the game, I've tried restarting my console,...
  3. Party chat not being included in streams through Twitch{UInable to reply to original post)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat not being included in streams through Twitch{UInable to reply to original post): Sorry for repeating this but I have been trying to reply to my original post for the last few days and when i click submit nothing happens. My original question: I've read through other posts...
  4. Xbox Series X controller has wrong mapping through bluetooth.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller has wrong mapping through bluetooth.: I just recently bought an Xbox Series X (Core) controller and updated the firmware, but I'm running into an issue where in several games, while the controller is connected through bluetooth, the...
  5. Party chat not being included in streams through Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat not being included in streams through Twitch: I've read through other posts about the exact same problem and there was no resolution to them. Couldn't add to them either as the topic had been locked. I've tried everything that was...
  6. Continue playing a game I played through game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Continue playing a game I played through game pass: Hey everybody! It's my first time asking stuff here. I played few hours Witcher 3 last time it was on Gamepass. Now I want to play it again, so I'm thinking of buying it, but I was wondering if...
  7. Can't sign in to MSFS through microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to MSFS through microsoft: Hi, Every time I open the game it asks me to use an email address that's closed, and when putting in the new one it reverts back to the password for the old account that it's saying is incorrect...
  8. Xbox messages Not going through?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox messages Not going through?: Normally when i Hop online This doesn't happen but for the last couple weeks this has been happening. when i hop on, their's a bar in the home screen saying "New message from Xbox" and when i...
  9. Will deleting Warframe saved data (through storage) delete Purchase data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will deleting Warframe saved data (through storage) delete Purchase data?: I want to restart my data in Warframe, and start fresh, but I am unaware of weather deleting my saved data will remove my purchases. (such as in-game currency, cosmetics, etc.) Can someone please...
  10. Can I get a refund on a gift sent from a friend through Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on a gift sent from a friend through Xbox.: I received a gift, a game from a friend over Xbox. They bought me "said" game and sent me the redemption code in a message over Xbox. They bought the game on there account, and I redeemed it on...